Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) (24936 Views)

Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment / Job Advert For Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology Zaria (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by funshow247(m): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by olayinkajnr(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2016
Thanks @OP. I've been able to apply
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by olayinkajnr(m): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2016
Slimfeez:
http://162.144.67.19/careers/

Thanks bro, may God favour us al. Ameen
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by Horlawoomey(m): 11:35am On Mar 01, 2016
Akerry:
Cc Holarwoomey .........

Thanks brother
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by mrsharpguy: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
olayinkajnr:
Thanks @OP. I've been able to apply

pls, was a message sent to your mail? which requires activation b4 u can apply?
I was told DAT a msg has been sent to m regstd email address, but v not received any till now!
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by olayinkajnr(m): 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
mrsharpguy:

pls, was a message sent to your mail? which requires activation b4 u can apply?
I was told DAT a msg has been sent to m regstd email address, but v not received any till now!

Yeah, check your spam message
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by archdon: 7:05am On Mar 03, 2016
Plz can we apply for more dan one position, cos as it turns out am qualified for more dan 6 positions there
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by debbie(f): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2016
Do you want to work In more than one place same time? Answer it.
archdon:
Plz can we apply for more dan one position, cos as it turns out am qualified for more dan 6 positions there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by oluwamitomisin: 7:50am On Mar 03, 2016
debbie:
Do you want to work In more than one place same time? Answer it.

That's not the issue Debbie. I thought of that as well. Don't you think applying to all the positions one qualify for will boost his or her chances? Or do you think this amount to multiple applications? Please advise.
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by debbie(f): 7:52am On Mar 03, 2016
Bros I will sincerely tell you to look for one position you are most qualified in and apply. Cheers
oluwamitomisin:

That's not the issue Debbie. I thought of that as well. Don't you think applying to all the positions one qualify for will boost his or her chances? Or do you think this amount to multiple applications? Please advise.
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by Jig5aw(f): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2016
the website is just crazy...not opening. anybody with the same issue?
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by dnapstar(m): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2016
Well I studied in NCAT and as far as I knw, you can apply for more than one position. If your lucky and get selected for the positions you applied for, you then have the option of selecting the one you like the most. But I think applying for 6 positions might be on the high side. 2 to 3 would be reasonable and understandable n less selfish I guess. So you can give other people the opportunity to apply.
What is your discipline by the way. Just curious...
oluwamitomisin:

Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by oluwamitomisin: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
dnapstar:
Well I studied in NCAT and as far as I knw, you can apply for more than one position. If your lucky and get selected for the positions you applied for, you then have the option of selecting the one you like the most. But I think applying for 6 positions might be on the high side. 2 to 3 would be reasonable and understandable n less selfish I guess. So you can give other people the opportunity to apply.

Don't mind me bro/sis. I studied EEE and Communication Engineering.
And I will be taking up your advice, applying for 2/3 positions only.
Please give me some tips, I'm available at babarindetosin@gmail.com or whatsapp, 07016307007. Thanks in advance.
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by WHOSEMAN(m): 9:21am On Mar 06, 2016
Slimfeez:
... yes, ℓ̊ applied with M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ blackberry Q10
Pls Help o, i've registered with their mail but no where to continue the registration and upload the cv
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by BlackAlbino6(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
debbie:
Bros I will sincerely tell you to look for one position you are most qualified in and apply. Cheers
Helo dear, I have undertaken the other requirements for the application until I got to upload my CV that I began to have some problems. Any time I browse and upload my two and halve page CV, this the message I get. "Error! The filetype you are attempting to upload is not allowed". Can you kindly tell me what is it that am not getting right?
I should be most grateful if you can help. Thanks in advance.
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by BlackAlbino6(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
dnapstar:
Helo dear, I have undertaken the other requirements for the application until I got to upload my CV that I began to have some problems. Any time I browse and upload my two and halve page CV, this the message I get. "Error! The filetype you are attempting to upload is not allowed". Can you kindly tell me what is it that am not getting right?
I should be most grateful if you can help. Thanks in advance
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by BlackAlbino6(m): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
olayinkajnr:

Yeah, check your spam message
Helo dear, I have undertaken the other requirements for the application until I got to upload my CV that I began to have some problems. Any time I browse and upload my two and halve page CV, this the message I get. "Error! The filetype you are attempting to upload is not allowed". Can you kindly tell me what is it that am not getting right?
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by BlackAlbino6(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
oluwamitomisin:

Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by BlackAlbino6(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
funshow247:

Thanks Slimfeez...
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by olayinkajnr(m): 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
BlackAlbino6:

The portal only accept pdf and doc file. Convert your CV to a PDF format
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by BlackAlbino6(m): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
olayinkajnr:

The portal only accept pdf and doc file. Convert your CV to a PDF format
Ok I only saved mine as a word document thinking that was ok. Thanks a lot I will try and do that right away.
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by olayinkajnr(m): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
BlackAlbino6:

Ok I only saved mine as a word document thinking that was ok. Thanks a lot I will try and do that right away.

YOU welcome. It worked for me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by BlackAlbino6(m): 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
olayinkajnr:

YOU welcome. It worked for me.
Sorry Sir, is a CV of 2.5 Pages too much?
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by oluwamitomisin: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
BlackAlbino6:

You probably wanted to quote Debbie. But all the same, check the format of your cv. Convert it to pdf. I assume you're trying to upload ms word document. Report back if pdf won't upload. Good luck.
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by BlackAlbino6(m): 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
oluwamitomisin:

You probably wanted to quote Debbie. But all the same, check the format of your cv. Convert it to pdf. I assume you're trying to upload ms word document. Report back if pdf won't upload. Good luck.
No I deliberately quoted 4 or 5 persons so as to break any communication gap. At least one or two persons must be online to attend to me. Thanks for your quick reply. Sir is a CV of 2.5 pages too much?
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by Djbaka(m): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
BlackAlbino6:

No I deliberately quoted 4 or 5 persons so as to break any communication gap. At least one or two persons must be online to attend to me. Thanks for your quick reply. Sir is a CV of 2.5 pages too much?

Your CV can either be 2 or 3 pages! What tha H is 2.5?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by BlackAlbino6(m): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Djbaka:

Your CV can either be 2 or 3 pages! What tha H is 2.5?
Ok thanks. What I read before was a maximum of two and a half pages. But then looking at the requirements of this same job advert, I just managed to trim mine to 2.5 pages.
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by dnapstar(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
BlackAlbino6:

All you need to do is to convert it to pdf format.
On Google, type online word to pdf converter.
After converting it, you can then upload it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by Djbaka(m): 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
BlackAlbino6:

Ok thanks. What I read before was a maximum of two and a half pages. But then looking at the requirements of this same job advert, I just managed to trim mine to 2.5 pages.
I just checked the advert up there, I no see anything o. Where u see your own?
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by BlackAlbino6(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Djbaka:

I just checked the advert up there, I no see anything o. Where u see your own?
No that one is just about the general tips about CV and not particularly about the present job advert
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by BlackAlbino6(m): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
dnapstar:

All you need to do is to convert it to pdf format.
On Google, type online word to pdf converter.
After converting it, you can then upload it.
Thanks a lot Sir
My other challenge is that the local government of origin dialogue box or list refuse to come up, So I left it blank.
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by olayinkajnr(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
BlackAlbino6:

Sorry Sir, is a CV of 2.5 Pages too much?

Nope

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Never Wear To An Interview / Tenaris Global Trainee Program TESA - Nigeria (58222) / 5 Job Secrets Hr’s Don’t Want You To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.