Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa (34115 Views)

43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover / Breaking: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Orders Sharia Council To Return Ese To Bayelsa / Senate Orders Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission To Suspend 40% Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Nwogbe: 6:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
[quote author=alcmene post=43361251]
What did you say when Yerima took a toddler as a wife??
Child marriage is simply islamic....stop distorting the fact[/quote Toddler.! Hehehehe.,..... bros u wicked oo.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
GSteve001:
...As in, i concur. that man's brain must be spinning when he joined us. as much as i do love the other tribes, it would have been better to see them as neighbouring countries. then all this tribal bigotry won't be. forget peace and unity. we are humans and imperfect...so don't expect perfect peace, even our oga at the tops are bigots. btw, i love sensible, "humanic" hausas. most notably, my old friend, Fedinah.
You mustn't share a country with people to show you love them; especially where that system engenders strife and bloodshed. Only people who share similar beliefs and traditions should live together.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by isnovic(m): 6:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
My thought exactly, this will only be injustice if Yinusa is allowed to go scot-free.

Secondly, what if , the Yinusa man has already started sleeping with the minor? What if she is already defiled or pregnant what will be the reprieve of the parents be?

He should be jailed and those who conducted the sham marriage arrested and prosecuted.

I remember a similar issue in Niger state last year where nothing happened, this is what is giving these stupid abokis the temerity to continue this act in the name of religion.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Thank you Lord. The power of media, cant wait to see Ese finaly returns to her family.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by kellyeternity(m): 6:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
It's a shame Mr. IGP would need to get the approval of the so called Sanusi to set free a teenager that was unlawfully married and converted to muslim. This country is finished under this administration.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:
Nice, yet some mentally disturbed people who do far worse crimes to women were quick to condemn the Emir, those individuals in their beerfraud land you would see underage girls engaged in prostitution, some of them even spoil people pikin up and down and then come to nairaland and form holy holy we no dey do bad thing. See how the IGP used local institution to handle a matter that could have easily become problematic? Now the next stage is unraveling the entire circumstance and sanctioning the people involed.

Most of the fools shouting arrest the Yinusa guy, encourage Tompolo to hide away from the law, this hypocritical elements are curse to this country, they choose how and when the law should be applied
Just listen to yourself! How can u compare this man's act to that of tompolo? may your 10year old daughter suffer same fate as this little girl. say amin! idiotta

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by chuose: 6:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nairalanders no make person laugh.

They only arrest southerners .

You see say all southerners get arrested..
Northerners get their offices arrested instead.

So if we are to expect anything, his office will get arrested.

Borno State House of Assembly gets arrested instead of the members

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/26/efcc-seals-borno-house-of-assembly-over-allegations-of-corruption/

SAMBO Too his office was arrested instead of him.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/dasukigate-efcc-raids-ex-vp-sambos-office/
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by vedaxcool(m): 6:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
1Dray:

What's this Almajiri saying?

What you child rapistt is hearing.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by vedaxcool(m): 7:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
1Dray:

What's this Almajiri saying?

What you beerfraudian is hearing.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Fime2000: 7:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
dis north people ar stupid and foolish dey do tins anyhow, dey can marry a day old baby girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by kenny987(f): 7:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
ApenaEde:
Y would an Emir give such a directive.
The said girl eloped wt her boyfriend & d family. were unhappy especially bcs she converted 2 Islam.
This is not uncommon all over d country, it happens everyday everywhere all d time, North or South , East or West.
All this idiots making noise should rather thank the Emirate in council for d intervention. Similar cases like this happens in East and Ss but no King intervene cos Iboz have no reasonable Kings.

Just get a life or get lost. U just needed a way to mention the tribe that makes u cower! Igbo men are too self confident and proud to stoop to the level of kidnapping an underage girl to marry her. No Igbo man worth his salt will commit his resources to marrying a female without the attendance of her family members.

U don't have the first idea about the Igbo tradition so just shut it and face front. It is the Emir or Sultan that is a reasonable king abi? Eejit!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by EuDavies(m): 7:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
Children Fukcer's...always looking for something tight to stick dia worms into, dats why dey can't recognize children from full grown women ripe for marriage. And dey keep claiming supremacy, have dey ever seen a marriage were d family of the bride will not attend. Deep shallowed brain emir.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by gaffig: 7:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
alcmene:
Just like that? You see why we say Nigeria is a zoo? An animal Kingdom.

Where is the rapist who kidnapped the little girl?

Sanusi and yunusa should be cooling off in prison by now had it been we had a working Government.

How this Pedophiles display a Zombie-like attitude just to satisfy their libido is too disgusting.

Sanusi's house is a hide out for child kidnappers.

This is terrorist activity.

This damnable zoo called Nigeria has expired.

Sanusi is a child rapist just like other Muslims are, and Islam is the only religion in the world that is forced down the throat of people.
Fool like u must have definitely taking ur wayward little sister to hospital for abortion twice or more...

Quote me anywhere.....
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Netexpert(m): 7:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Thank God, the little girl is freed from blood thirsty paedophiles. However, they must not go scot free.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by oscarwestcoast: 7:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
It's that same man inhumanity to man. After abducting and abusing some ones child for over 150 days and Sanusi could say is this. Well the IG affirmed it when He allowed him to have the final say. what a nation ! Law enforcement made only for the poor.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by superstar1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
kenny987:

Did he even need to be involved or informed before something would be done? Is he a security agent or an executive officer? The question should have be why did d police fail on their primary function? It is only recently that this became a public affair so u should in fact be commending him for immediately playing an active role.
i

He is the Senator or Sinator representing the girl.

He is the voice of the poor girl in Abuja.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by opribo(m): 7:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
superstar1:
That is part 1. Mission accomplished.

Part 2 is the compulsory prosecution of the abductor and his supporters, be it the head of the Sharia Commission or th useless Imam that joined the unholy matrimony.

Constitution is Supreme to anybody and any religion or monarch.

They will not do it because in Nigeria some animals are more equal than the others.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by kenny987(f): 7:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
superstar1:
i

He is the Senator or Sinator representing the girl.

He is the voice of the poor girl in Abuja.

I repeat, is he a security agent or official? Is it his primary responsibility to chase down criminals when we have security agencies set up and paid for that purpose?He has done what he will do in now in his capacity as Senator and I expect that now he is aware, he will maintain pressure until she is released.

Is the police now so ineffectual that every citizen has to approach his/her legislative representative in order to secure justice?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by ernecy(m): 7:17pm On Feb 29, 2016

Instead of you to show solidarity and support for the release of the Lil girl, you are spewing Gibberish about Tompolo and other unnecessary nonsense.

Shame on you

vedaxcool:
Nice, yet some mentally disturbed people who do far worse crimes to women were quick to condemn the Emir, those individuals in their beerfraud land you would see underage girls engaged in prostitution, some of them even spoil people pikin up and down and then come to nairaland and form holy holy we no dey do bad thing. See how the IGP used local institution to handle a matter that could have easily become problematic? Now the next stage is unraveling the entire circumstance and sanctioning the people involed.

Most of the fools shouting arrest the Yinusa guy, encourage Tompolo to hide away from the law, this hypocritical elements are curse to this country, they choose how and when the law should be applied

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Ekakamba: 7:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
And you'll post same if she was your daughter? Gosh! So many kunts on earth.
kestolove95:
Small ese follow prick go kano...nawa o
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by superstar1(m): 7:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Will the Yinusa go scot-free?

Only Dickson can answer that.

Someone needs to sue the Kano Emirate, Sharia Commission and the useless Imam for child abduction.

Where are all those useless SANs that are fond of following looters to court. These are the kind of cases we need them for and not the ones they will be looking for 1001 ways looters can use to evade justice.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by xxgig(m): 7:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
He should charged with Kidnapping and Rape (if he has slept with her.)
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by vedaxcool(m): 7:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
Angelberry:

Just listen to yourself! How can u compare this man's act to that of tompolo? may my 10year old daughter suffer same fate as this little girl. say amin! My family is an idiotta family I am a fool forever
Amen
I can't help you reason well.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by vedaxcool(m): 7:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
[s]
4tune490:
Shut up your stupid mouth Mallam cos you are not making sense.
Religion of pieces Always quick to justify their leakages.
#islamneedchange#

[/s] grin you need help to reason well in an adult discussion.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by comodo: 7:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
From what I just read, the girl has not been released. Until I hear that she is with the parents. But the truth is that they must have gagged the girl with all sorts of talisman and Arabian mutti. The girl will not be the same again. I will advice the parents to take him to synagogue sharp sharp. Don't trust the uncircumcised. Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:
Amen I can't help you reason well.
Pls let's reason it a little. are you busy?
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by CioAngels(f): 7:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ese must be returned undefiled, otherwise, please, you will sue the emir, sanusi lamido sanusi, after all the toddler was camped in his palace. Doing what only he knows. Oby, please don't defend the emir. If yunusa is a fulani man, he will go scot free. How can you steal a child for you and the imam shariaed (if there is a word like that) her immediately. Is this how desperate you people are to make Nigeria a sharia country? NO, YOU HAVE FAILED.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by ttime(m): 7:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:

This is besides the point. Corruption in Nigeria Is a whole different issue, but if the girl is actually returned to her family, yunusa is prosecuted and that Bayelsa police officer retired, then there is hope after all. But I hope they actually release her to her family. If that happens, then a major record would have been created and a heavy blow dealt to forceful marriages and religious conversions through abduction and kidnap.
And all these achieved by the power of the media.
If you have a case with Tompolo, one strong enough to command the attention of all sensible Nigerians, one that looks like abduction of a teenage girl and turning her to a Sex slave under the umbrella of a prominent religious leader (since Nigerians are very religious) for seven months, please bring it forward so we fight together for justice, but if not ; pls support the # free Ese campaign for posterity sake.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by ttime(m): 7:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:

This is besides the point. Corruption in Nigeria Is a whole different issue, but if the girl is actually returned to her family, yunusa is prosecuted and that Bayelsa police officer retired, then there is hope after all. But I hope they actually release her to her family. If that happens, then a major record would have been created and a heavy blow dealt to forceful marriages and religious conversions through abduction and kidnap.
And all these achieved by the power of the media.
If you have a case with Tompolo, one strong enough to command the attention of all sensible Nigerians, one that looks like abduction of a teenage girl and turning her to a Sex slave under the umbrella of a prominent religious leader (since Nigerians are very religious) for seven months, please bring it forward so we fight together for justice, but if not ; pls support the # free Ese campaign for posterity sake.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Forwetinnah: 7:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
..i hope she hasn't been impregnated angry . That abductor shouldn't get off easy o....sue him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Roads Jimi Agabaje Listed He Would Fix In Lagos, Lagos APC Has Started Fixing It / ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p / Anyim Pius Anyim Arrested By EFCC In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.