Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) (3878 Views)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by thywobab(m): 4:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Meanwhile, I love this lady. ��. She goes for what she wants.
I still believe that if you see a guy you appreciate, who is dulling to make a move on you, just make the move already.
It's maturity.
Such a lady has dealt with the problem of ego and prise, and she will make a great home with you.

3 Likes

Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by Oblitz(m): 4:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
doesn't look proper

5 Likes

Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by Tallesty1(m): 4:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Who's this lying uncle?

1 Like

Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by Richardonald(m): 4:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Wow Thatz a nice one but this one is really rare and unbelievable, and i don't see anything bad in it, show ur feelings and in no waste of time...i hope d guy accept, becuz sum guys get pride even me lol...

1 Like

Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by MrCork: 4:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
thywobab:
I still believe that if you see a guy you appreciate, who is dulling to make a move on you, just make the move already.
It's maturity.
Such a lady has dealt with the problem of ego and prise, and she will make a great home with you.

angry
Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by lesbiangirl(f): 4:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Why the guy cloth con be like ghana-must-go bag? grin grin grin grin...all thesame congrats to them. Love a woman who can take charge of situations cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by Beanhead(m): 4:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
disgusting. siblings though

1 Like

Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by hiddy88(f): 4:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
See how d guy open all is 32 set of teeth as if na I'm he take dey see, any way something tell me dis is not real

1 Like

Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by Luckylife(m): 4:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
So will the lady be the man in the house ?
Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by Peezy(m): 4:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
lesbiangirl:
Why the guy cloth con be like ghana-must-go bag? grin
Thought I was d only one who noticed.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by lesbiangirl(f): 5:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Peezy:

Thought I was d only one who noticed.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
That's my girl!! grin bein' proactive!!
Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by goshen26: 5:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Not real
Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by halfricanadian(f): 5:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
cheesy they cudnt even have a picture d "make up" was on

I look pretty embarassed
Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by osesology(m): 5:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
Worrisdis? Ok, since she's d wan proposing, I hope she will also be the wan to sponsor d wedding.
Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
thywobab:
It's maturity.
sorry o,na Ghana must go d husband wear abi na wetin
Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by Sunkyphil(m): 5:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
d lady b like 'dis year must not pass me bye' I must not allow dis guy to chop n run away grin

1 Like

Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by cruzita(f): 5:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
undecided rubbish ,who is the man there?
Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by skywalker240(m): 5:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
lesbiangirl:
Why the guy cloth con be like ghana-must-go bag? grin grin grin grin...all thesame congrats to them. Love a woman who can take charge of situations cheesy

Can u?
Can u propose to a man?
Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by lesbiangirl(f): 5:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
skywalker240:

Can u?
Can u propose to a man?

Why u asking U want me to propose to you? smiley
Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by skywalker240(m): 5:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
lesbiangirl:

Why u asking U want me to propose to you? smiley
Not me, other guys except 4rm me. Any man Generally if u include me too. can u? Y am akin is cos of what u said. So can u take charge and propose?
Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by josephobaro(m): 6:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nice one. There is no law that states that a man must be the only one to propose. happy married life in advance.
Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by lesbiangirl(f): 6:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
skywalker240:

Not me, other guys except 4rm me.
Any man Generally if u include me too.
can u?
Y am akin is cos of what u said. So can u take charge and propose?

Yes na tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by skywalker240(m): 6:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
lesbiangirl:

Yes na tongue tongue tongue
Ok glad to know u can propose to a man
Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by Alertz3(m): 7:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
Risky.
Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
Alertz3:
Risky.
Na yu talk am
Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
They need Rehabilitation before marriage.
Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
siblings fooling around obviously.
Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by fulfillbill(m): 9:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
Way to go babe...

That lass is the shiii
Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by Emrixx(f): 11:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
The guy in person is sir darlington and the girl is just his colleague at work na play dem dey
So d pic don reach here shocked
Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by Adonis3: 12:45am On Mar 01, 2016
lesbiangirl:

omo

Me sef dey reason am ooo

#Adonis3HasSopken

1 Like

Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by duduade: 4:40am On Mar 01, 2016
Oblitz:
doesn't look proper

Wet in you want make she do?

At least if Mohammed refuses to go the Mountain.. the mountain must go to Mohammed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life / I Am Not Impressed In Sex With Big Ass Girls & Baddest Shape Girls. / 30 Things Only Introverts Will Understand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.