Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) (3879 Views)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by lily12(f): 4:44am On Mar 01, 2016
lesbiangirl:
Why the guy cloth con be like ghana-must-go bag? grin grin grin grin...all thesame congrats to them. Love a woman who can take charge of situations cheesy

He is buying Naija to boost the Naira, now...

This pic is strangely sweet but I think I would resent a man who allowed me to propose to him. I think I would question his love. He is there smiling, he should have grabbed the ring and turned it around or better yet he should surprise her by proposing to her the proper way (I don't mean monetarily or anything expensive, I mean the man taking the lead) very soon.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by lesbiangirl(f): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2016
lily12:

He is buying Naija to boost the Naira, now...

This pic is strangely sweet but I think I would resent a man who allowed me to propose to him. I think I would question his love. He is there smiling, he should have grabbed the ring and turned it around or better yet he should surprise her by proposing to her the proper way (I don't mean monetarily or anything expensive, I mean the man taking the lead) very soon.

Hehehehehe...maybe they have a good level of comfortability with each other...who knows?

1 Like

Re: Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2016
Nawa o, so,na Ghana must go material the guy man take sew clothe?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life / Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately / Is There Any Pussy That Is Bitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.