Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,482 members, 7,801,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back (54874 Views)

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it / Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression / Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by egobetatoday: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
Silsilah:

Until they start thinking, they will continue to generalize, I'm a Muslim and I don't support forcful marriage, abduction or terrorism in the name of Religion

we will not start thinking until muslims, if there are any peaceful ones, try to redeem their religion. it is not up to the christians, budhist, judhist to do for them. If u dont support forceful marriage and abduction, that is what you should be preaching and clamouring for her release to her parents but not supporting yunusa in any guise. you will only be seen as peaceful if you show u are. If a lame man says he is not lame, how does it change peoples perception of him being lame? that is why christians are the first to condemn pastors that do evil, even though we know ( and you muslims also know) that they are not christ-like. Infact jesus christ FOREWARNED US to beware of such people because they will also come using his name. You go around doing evil with others cheering you on and you want us to believe you are peaceful? Many muslims on this thread are happy that the girl has been converted, not thinking of the ripple effect it will have on the country if this evil is not tamed. is it so hard to kidnap a muslim's 10 yr old daughter for msrriage? its not hard at all and you wont get to know where she IS FOREVER. myopic people!

TWO CAN PLAY THE GAME!

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
2sex:
I will rape any Northerner girl I lay my hand on. You think it's only your Northern brothers that have right to evil? Just watch what will happen sooner than later.

Bloody bastards. Bring your daught like me fork the he'll out of anus
plz!, don't o grin these ppl take der bath once in a blue moon, leave dem 2 their northern brothers
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
Alhaji1970:
Islam is a beautiful religion. Come near it and you would appreciate the beauty. To people who have never had good close encounter with Islam, like the people of the South East and particularly South South of Nigeria, you are missing out.
You'll stop behaving like animals and Nigeria will be a better place.
Aisha (formerly Eze) has tasted Islam and she would never go back. She would never go to communities where women feed men with food and the men only drink alcohol, Bleep the hardworking women without showing love, beat the women for not agreeing to sex or for lateness in bringing food that she cultivated and prepared.
Animists!!!!!!!!!!!
one of the world's pressing issue(problem) is ISLAM so no southerner is missing out on anything because they brainwash u and tie bomb on ur waist 2 go n kill innocent souls and believe that 7 virgins await u in heaven and dats why u guys like molesting children, u think God is dat stupid 2 give u 7 virgins in heaven after taking ppl's lives

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
2sex:
I will rape any Northerner girl I lay my hand on. You think it's only your Northern brothers that have right to evil? Just watch what will happen sooner than later.

Bloody bastards. Bring your daught like me fork the he'll out of anus

geez hatred is too much in you, you dont even know the full facts of the story.
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by APCsupporter: 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
betterABIAstate:
why are you guys up north totally heartles?

From all indication, this girl will say this under duress.

Shut up? Are there heartless people like southerners in this country?
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by APCsupporter: 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
BolaAdeyemo:
if you support this then i pray your underaged daughter/daughters be kidnapped and brainwased and then forced to convert and then married without your consent

Who is this? Are you insane?
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by BolaAdeyemo: 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
APCsupporter:

Who is this? Are you insane?
you are insane
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Silsilah:

Oga! See, my issue with you isn't the "Abduction, forcful conversion or marriage". My issue is the insult and blasphemy you committed on a Prophet of God, whether you like it or not, it's wrong and against the moral lesson of tolerance.
FVCK that prophet of god[ notice I put small g] ya Muham-mad is nothing to write about
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Fourwinds: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
dominique:
I hope she's not being forced to say all these.
she is a stupid girl.....she will soon worn out when dat guy bang her like for two three years...d guy go marry another hausa girl...

she no know foolishness dey worry her...

some girls when dey taste diccckkk.y dey hadly reason normal again
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Orikinla:
. Can't you read? She said members of his family threatened her life. They threatened her to lie about her age and lie that she chose to convert to become a Muslim. I know these people very well. Falsehood is their way of life. They come to the south and lure underage school girls and then rape them and start calling them "mata" my wife. Majority of them don't have any residential address in the south, including the hundreds of them doing "Okada" motorcycle public transport. They will lure these impressionable and vulnerable underage girls with gifts and money and carry them to their joints, often where their fellows are "Mai guarads" security guards and rape them in turns. I have caught and stopped many of them from luring and raping girls where I stay in Lagos. They are afraid of me, because they see me wearing green trousers and think I am in the Nigerian Army. And when I called the office of the President in their presence, their fears increased. They would have lured and raped many school girls who come to buy things in the petty shop of provisions owned by one of them who is their kingpin. They are so annoyingly dirty and noisy. They hardly bathe and use the open gutter as their toilet and then spray their cheap perfumes to cover their smelling body odors. They lie that they worship God, but they behave like dogs. They can only fool fools like them. That is why they are the most backward and uneducated people in Nigeria. One of them even offered me his 11 year old beautiful daughter to have sex with her, because he said I look like Fulani, tall, fair and handsome and rich. But the girl had sores that I would not even allow her near me. They are strange people.
Please carry you foul mouth elsewhere. If you want to pass a message must you start byinsulting me? Did I quote you in the initial post? Have I ever insulted you here before? Honestly, most of you here behave like lower animals. Your point has already been lost as I now have no plans to read your "correction"....yes apparently, I can read! Rubbish
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by darelar(m): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
egobetatoday:

If you are muslim, you are the only one that have said something reasonable since i've been reading. Others keep trying to defend islam. if you are not being peaceful as a muslim why should you be called peaceful. u stole someones child and you are saying you are peaceful? if you cant marry a girl without her parent's consent in islam like you said, that is what i expected them to say and even lead in the clamour that the girl should be released to her parents. But what have they been saying, they said the parents should just leave her with the boy. Do you now see why islam and muslims receive the curses they receive online? Do you now see why people believe they are not peaceful?
yes am a Muslim and am proud to be. I stay around Christians and we does things together and they're happy to associate with a Muslim. Islam never condone an oppressor. Islam said woe unto an oppressor and never take advantage of anyone
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Silsilah: 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
Toneyo:
So, tell me what did the Emir wrote? Why refused the parents from seeing their daughter?

An Emir has to give an order to his subordinates before a kidnapped minor could be freed inspect of the inspectors?
Refused her release all because she was converted to Muslim?

Is this how marriage is practised? Yes I'm breeding hate. Its like a boiling storm inside of me. You want to know why? Cause' I feel like she is my child and this is not the first time.

This madness has to stop.

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by egobetatoday: 9:00am On Mar 02, 2016
darelar:

yes am a Muslim and am proud to be. I stay around Christians and we does things together and they're happy to associate with a Muslim. Islam never condone an oppressor. Islam said woe unto an oppressor and never take advantage of anyone

Good then. keep it up. pls u need to educate your brothers in islam to allow other people follow the religion they like. If everybody is a muslim, how will the muslims exercise their ability to evangelise? Up north, they are constantly troubling the christians and other religions. Killing people and shedding blood no dey hard for them. I have personally heard a muslim guy of about 25-30yrs saying he is eagerly waiting for a religious riot and that he will slaughter christians as much as he likes even if they are his relatives. You can imagine this kind of 'peace'.
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Rooneyboy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
2sex:
unfollow him and I wish we can just separate and go out separate ways for good.

Oga , abeg send me ur phone nub again via txt message .

I was busy that day we chatted and our chat is no where to be found

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / Slaying In Chaos! Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie With Her 4 Demanding Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.