Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Ladies And Aso Ebi Saga - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies And Aso Ebi Saga (1237 Views)

Nigerians And "Aso-ebi Mentality. / What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! / ‘I Took Off My Underwear’ (A Must Read For All Ladies And Mummies-MEN Keep-Off) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Aso Ebi Saga by Olajumy: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2009
I wonder why brides-to-be inflate the price of clothing materials ( "ASO Ebi"wink used during their wedding ceremony, is it a kind of Fund-raising scheme?
Re: Ladies And Aso Ebi Saga by Fhemmmy: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2009
Inflates the price for who and to who?
Re: Ladies And Aso Ebi Saga by ifyalways(f): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2009
Olajumy:

I wonder why brides-to-be inflate the price of clothing materials ( "ASO Ebi"wink used during their wedding ceremony, is it a kind of Fund-raising scheme?

rofl @Fund-raising
If its true then it might be a way of making u pay for the wonderful food and drink u'r gonna consume on the wedding day considering the fact that most peeps see weddings as an avenue for free food and drink (Plus take away),sadly such ppl rarely attend with valuable gifts. undecided
Re: Ladies And Aso Ebi Saga by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2009
Re: Ladies And Aso Ebi Saga by Fhemmmy: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2009
wait oh, how come i am the only one that doesnt understand what the dude is talking about.
They add to the money to the groom, so he can pay more, or who?
Re: Ladies And Aso Ebi Saga by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2009
Re: Ladies And Aso Ebi Saga by Fhemmmy: 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2009
hahahahahahaa
I call it uniform $hit and i hate that thing.
If and when i have to use such, i am sure family will halla, but i will turn deaf ears
Re: Ladies And Aso Ebi Saga by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2009
Re: Ladies And Aso Ebi Saga by Fhemmmy: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2009
Not trying to escape, but i hate the uniform thing
Re: Ladies And Aso Ebi Saga by nisot23(f): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2009
it really is simple.they need 2 inflate d price when selling so they can make profit.this 'profit' is what will b used 2 buy d souvenirs that the people who buy d aso-ebi will collect.nowadays,d more expensive ur aso-ebi,d more extravagant ur souvenir therefore,d more d people ur gonna av in attendance.
Re: Ladies And Aso Ebi Saga by TheSeeker(m): 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2009
It's meant to add glamor.

(1) (Reply)

Who To Turn To? / Cc And Ify Please Read! / MY MOTHER And FATHER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.