Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Now That Sunday Oliseh Is No Longer The Coach Of The Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Now That Sunday Oliseh Is No Longer The Coach Of The Super Eagles (808 Views)

Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania / Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Sunday Oliseh Is No Longer The Coach Of The Super Eagles by mulattoclaro(m): 10:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
It's very obvious that home based coaches are nothing to write home about. Foreign coaches are always better tactically and mentally than home based coaches. It's a well known fact. I'll suggest that the NFF should this opportunity to recruit a world renowned coach and just any coach.

Jose Mourinho, Luiz Felipe Scolari, Jurgen Klinsmann, Guus Hiddink and Louis Van Gaal are not bad candidates for the job.
Re: Now That Sunday Oliseh Is No Longer The Coach Of The Super Eagles by AntiMahdi: 10:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
First of, nobody asked you for your daft opinion

Secondly, you can't afford any of those coaches

And finally, take your rants to the appropriate section.

P.s. : how's your daddy doing? Still hustling in Belgium?
My regards to him

5 Likes

Re: Now That Sunday Oliseh Is No Longer The Coach Of The Super Eagles by mulattoclaro(m): 10:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
AntiMahdi:
First of, nobody asked you for your daft opinion

Secondly, you can't afford any of those coaches

And finally, take your rants to the appropriate section.

P.s. : how's your daddy doing? Still hustling in Belgium?
My regards to him
1. I never asked you to comment on my thread.

2. Nigeria can afford the best coaches.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Next Year Ballon D'or / Germany Coach, Joachim Low, Caught Sniffing His Armpits Again (yuck) / Falana Tobi Samuel Table Tennis Record Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.