Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score (29752 Views)

12 New Federal Universities Approved As 2nd Choice By JAMB For 2017 Registration / See Why You Need To Eat More Eggs! You'll Be Suprised At 1 / Even With My Score Unilag Refused ME Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Salamsalam240(m): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2016
Yesterday, i went to wrote my jamb at kaduna polytechnic by 9:30am but unfortunately i was not able to write till 2:30pm. We were asked to form a que so that they can be able to search us.
As we entered the exam hall, we all sat down without following our sit number. We began the exam by 3:10pm and we were told that it will only last for 2hrs 45min.
I begin my exam with english language because i am really good at english. Suprisingly, my system shut down. I called the attention of the exam invigilators, so the system was switched on and i continued my exam.
However, i finished all my exam before time so i was able to cross check well. After that i summited my exam and went back home.
By 9:30pm when i was about to sleep, i just saw an inbox on my phone, sent from jamb, firstly i don't want to read the text at that time. But my mind will be on the text if i don't read it. As a man i just open the text, seeing your jamb 2016 UTME result is 307. I was so much excited.
So for those who are yet to write their jamb should please read harder because it is not easy

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 01, 2016
Congratulation...but

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Damianbrown(m): 7:01am On Mar 01, 2016
Bro God will see you through
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Salamsalam240(m): 7:07am On Mar 01, 2016
Pls But what
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by druxy(m): 7:10am On Mar 01, 2016
despite the graphical rubbish?? see as 1** dey flow.. 200+scarce sef

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Sunnymatey(m): 7:19am On Mar 01, 2016
Yesterday, l went to WROTE my jamb.... (....l am really good at english language).

260 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Ahmed0336(m): 7:28am On Mar 01, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Yesterday, l went to WROTE my jamb.... (....l am really good at english language).
hmmmm sote my teeth dey pain me self

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Lovetinz(m): 7:30am On Mar 01, 2016
Salamsalam240:
Yesterday, i went to wrote my jamb at kaduna polytechnic by 9:30am but unfortunately i was not able to write till 2:30pm. We were asked to form a que so that they can be able to search us.
As we entered the exam hall, we all sat down without following our sit number. We began the exam by 3:10pm and we were told that it will only last for 2hrs 45min.
I begin my exam with english language because i am really good at english. Suprisingly, my system shut down. I called the attention of the exam invigilators, so the system was switched on and i continued my exam.
However, i finished all my exam before time so i was able to cross check well. After that i summited my exam and went back home.
By 9:30pm when i was about to sleep, i just saw an inbox on my phone, sent from jamb, firstly i don't want to read the text at that time. But my mind will be on the text if i don't read it. As a man i just open the text, seeing your jamb 2016 UTME result is 307. I was so much excited.
So for those who are yet to write their jamb should please read harder because it is not easy

i am really good at english.
You are not.

277 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Welcomme: 7:32am On Mar 01, 2016
U are good at english? I went to wrote?

24 Likes

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by quinnboy: 7:40am On Mar 01, 2016
really good @ English......imagine

15 Likes

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Tunami(m): 7:44am On Mar 01, 2016
Salamsalam240:
guy are u sure that you're good in english because your first sentence doesnt show that you're good in it.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by fabfunmi(f): 7:55am On Mar 01, 2016
pls who re u deceiving wit ur score...mtchhhhewwwww

14 Likes

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Mynd419: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2016
bro should we believe this story as your first lie was busted from your first sentence...

And so it goes

You are good in English, oh really?
You scored 307 in jamb 2016, oh really?

16 Likes

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by ProfSamurai(m): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2016
'I'm not really good at English' - but I can write better than the poo OP just posted.

What am I saying sef.
So I will began to go then before I committed any error.

Congrats...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by eagletrend(m): 8:29am On Mar 01, 2016
ProfSamurai:
'I'm not really good at English' - but I can write better than the poo OP just posted.

What am I saying sef.
So I will began to go then before I committed any error.

Congrats...
lwkm....

4 Likes

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by mayor10(m): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2016
OP is really good at english#chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Kelklein(m): 9:03am On Mar 01, 2016
damn..

@op, we get your message sha..but you murdered English!

29 Likes

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Trone: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2016
Congrats bro! Can see you really raped the English.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by muba4huss(m): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2016
Sunnymatey:
any how sha... 307...

2 Likes

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by muba4huss(m): 9:15am On Mar 01, 2016
Guys arent smiling...
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by sauceEEP(m): 9:21am On Mar 01, 2016
English haff die....

6 Likes

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 01, 2016
Sunnymatey:
The guy is very good at English that why he went to wrote jamb.. lol

7 Likes

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by MilesLamar(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2016
Lovetinz:

i am really good at english.
You are not.

grin hahahaha bro's u dey go Church so?

9 Likes

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by jayzon: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2016
Salamsalam240:
help a broda pls....tell me few questns dat came out frm last days in forcado high school....tnkz
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Daniel058(m): 10:34am On Mar 01, 2016
Salamsalam240:
, I begin my exam with english language,, because i am really good at english . Suprisingly, my system shut down. I called the attention of the exam invigilators, so the system was switched on and i continued my exam.
OK let's murder da English... MY GOODEST FRIEND IS WENTING TO WROTE HIS JAMB EXAM NEXT COMING FRIDAY, I HOPED YOU WILL HELP ME PRAYERS FOR HIM

fellow Aristotle, socrate, wole soyinka and Patrick obahiagbon..... ew! Make I remainder the one I will spoken tomorrow coz book don full our brain..

5 Likes

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by rheether(f): 10:59am On Mar 01, 2016
307?? Lets see your jamb result am particularly interested in your english.

1 Like

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Donbabajay12(m): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2016
Op been murdering English since 1808. ...really Good at English Indeed...

Op pls Uploaded grin, ur Result lets Saw it ...

Pls I wouldn't mind having ur contact my 7 years Old niece needs an English Tutor smiley

1 Like

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Donbabajay12(m): 11:08am On Mar 01, 2016
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 01, 2016
Let me wrote something before I left jor...

This should be a joke..... I can't stop laughing......

Op the errors committed are too much to call mistake.....

7 Likes

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Pharaoh94(m): 11:26am On Mar 01, 2016
Hahahahahaha.... English be like.... "what have I done now?"

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? / Lecturer On My Girl For Sex / Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.