Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:13 PM

You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much (24583 Views)

10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss / Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs / 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Segadem(m): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
hmmm
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by AZeD1(m): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
tboibamz:
Ever worked in a multinational? I have.that's where you are more likely to come across such renumeration...

You're not likely to meet a boss that will insult you over there...folks that work in coys that pay huge aren't frustrated..they don't insult..they smile all the time..
One carton of Orijin for you.

There's no way you'll be paid that much and have an abusive boss. Its impossible to imagine.

PS: Except your job is not legal.

1 Like

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
I will just laugh like young jeezy *haa haaa*

1 Like

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Firefire(m): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
What higher insult upon injury is more than APC fake change and denied promises ?

Manage your insult. Good luck.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Truckpusher(m): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
Imagine you just got a new job and your salary is ₦850,000 monthly but your New Boss insults you too much and call you all sought of names…. You can Imagine!
What would you do?
I will play the deaf and the dumb while praying for him to die. But as soon as my confirmation letter is intact and my place secured I'll simply give him the prescribed treatment for a work place bully. grin
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by maestroferddi: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
See me see question...

Someone pays you 850k and you get insults?

We are talking of almost N10m take hom per annum here.

Your boss cannot be Adolf Hitler, Stalin, Saddam Hussein or any of the most evil men to have lived.

Toughen up and put your brain to work. If you are prudent you can save about N20m in that job within 5 years. With that kind of money in your bank account, you can be a dollar millionaire within ten years if you have good entrepreneurial skills.

BTW who doesn't get insulted in their jobs?

Welcome to the long road of determination that ultimately leads to success...
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by 9japrof(m): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
hi
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by zeb04(f): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
any time he insults, just take your phone, look at your account balance and smile

4 Likes

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by MotorConnectz(m): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
ah! 850k!! That's some cool cash o! Infact the day he doesn't insult me I will remind him. Like "oga I be fool o"
Aslong as my salary enters steady I'm very okay. Idiot like me grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Mjones77(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
Imagine you just got a new job and your salary is ₦850,000 monthly but your New Boss insults you too much and call you all sought of names…. You can Imagine!
What would you do?
that's where anger management comes to play jst ignore and flex ur money bro the economy now is not smiling oh
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by dammytosh: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
What would you do?

I have seen this before. One lady said anyday he forgets to insult her. she will say

"Excuse me sir, Am I not an eediot today ? Am i not a f00l sir ?"

grin grin grin grin
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by boujaye: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
What would you do?
Do 7 days prayer and fasting, and God will answer you by fire and send your boss parking
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by eminikansoso(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
What would you do?
this is typical example of what happen to my office mate (Bola) in our working place sometime in 2010 in Onitsha. Bola can endure pass anything and second to non in term of endurance.
Boss: Bola
Bola; sir
Boss: do you know that you are very stupid
Bola: yes sir
Boss: you are very hopeless
Bola: thank you sir
Boss: with this attitude, you can never achieve anything in life.
Bola: am aware sir
Boss: get off of my sight
Bola: Am very grateful sir.

immediately the boss leave everybody will be laughing

1 Like

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by confi4all(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
GloryIsaac:
Imagine!! 850K!! , egbon, as long as the bank alert is coming... let the fool keep on ranting.
me were my name be endurance? I go mentain die

1 Like

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
Every morning u resume walk straight to h and ask for the day's insult, after u receive it go to your desk and start working.

Before lunch go and ask for the insult again

After close of work, don't forget to ask fr the insult before u go home.

Boss will run out of insult, and ur salary in still assured
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
I. hate been insulted so I may likely quit the job
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Every morning u resume walk straight to h and ask for the day's end insult, after u receive it go to your desk and start working.

Before lunch go and ask for the insult again

After close of work, don't forget to ask fr the insult before u go home.

Boss will run out of insult, and ur salary in still assured
deanoffaculty:
850k? I will just draw a daily roaster of Insults and give it to him. Any day he forgot to insult me, I will send a reminder......'Boss, have you insulted me today?' grin grin
Insult is better than sack letter.......

Your current situation is very bad. I understand.
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Truckpusher(m): 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
tboibamz:
Ever worked in a multinational? I have.that's where you are more likely to come across such renumeration...

You're not likely to meet a boss that will insult you over there...folks that work in coys that pay huge aren't frustrated..they don't insult..they smile all the time..
That's not entirely true , in every multinational you've got the good , the bad and the ugly. This is a known fact.

2 Likes

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by MPEROR: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
FOR 850K I CAN PAY SOMEBODY TO TAKE HIM OUT
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
Work for one month then pull out. Use the cash to sort yourself out for the next few months you expend seeking a new job.
I cannot survive in an environment where my self-worth is constantly put to test, I'm not emotionally strong enough to subdue my ever-building rage.
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Socketbet: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
I go see am as normal thing till am made
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Eureka123(f): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
Check yourself properly, see what you might always be doing wrong.
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by sukkot: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
What would you do?
If he is a black man I will just ignore him. if he is a white man I will strangle him with my bare hands
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Mboi: 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
What would you do?
Who is talking of insult, it doesn't kill nah as long as I receive the salary. I'll be glad doing the work.
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by utete: 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Insult no they stick for body na, if your boss insult you carry your salary chao beta make you fresh.
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by chigoizie7(m): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
What would you do?

No big deal, make she de insult me de go, na only 2yrs I need work for the firm, I will be my own boss.
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by kunle75(m): 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
What would you do?

develop a thick skin and move on with your job or resign and go back to 250k per month job.
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by lohresloco: 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
he better continue insulting all the way. i'll help him insult me. The crocodile skin would be so thick, but the money would cure all the internal heat
yusufadebayo02:
What would you do?
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Truckpusher(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
AZeD1:

One carton of Orijin for you.

There's no way you'll be paid that much and have an abusive boss. Its impossible to imagine.

PS: Except your job is not legal.
Continue deceiving yourself bro - Some people's attitude from their various societies follows them to work place and if they are the boss that writes your appraisal to give merit increase you're likely to be verbally abused in a subtle manner that might not resonate with motor park insults but insult is an insult no matter how refined it might sound to the ear. I remembered when a senior manager called for a meeting and while addressing us he asked to come into tonight's meeting with our brains. grin
People were furious , he apologized later but he was sent back to his country for making a racially motivated remarks and of course it was after a heavy protest from the union.
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
mebad:
Grow a thick skin to the insult until another better paying job comes .
who is gonna pay 850k? For what, if i receive my first salary, i will be laughing at his insults in his presence
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Yababoy(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sometimes u need to focus on ur ambition and goal. My advise is to take the job as a short term means to achieving ur goals. If u know there's no chance of ur boss getting changed then give ursef a definite time to work in that organization. Save some good money that u can invest in increasing ur capacity to earn more. Truth is the insult might soon start affecting ur self worth if u don't find a way out of there. A man without any self worth is poorer than the poorest of men.
Meanwhile to those saying u cant see that in a Multinational, I believe u all must be sleeping on okada grin. This is pretty individual, anyone, anywhere can decide to be nasty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k / Adamawa Policeman Weeps As He Is Dismissed From Service For Wrongdoing (Video) / His Mckinsey Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.