Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much (24634 Views)

10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss / Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs / 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by striker9(m): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol instead make u bow down your head for insult daily and even shout Amen
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Tinu02(f): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
Funny

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by badonkadonk: 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
Imagine you just got a new job and your salary is ₦850,000 monthly but your New Boss insults you too much and call you all sought of names…. You can Imagine!
What would you do?

I go lock up... The money na my motivation...
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
Imagine you just got a new job and your salary is ₦850,000 monthly but your New Boss insults you too much and call you all sought of names…. You can Imagine!
What would you do?
tell your boss to come n be slapping me every work day...panadol is still N80
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
asalimpo:

olodo.
Is 850*12*10 = 1b+ ?

No it's 1b-
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Ziggyduben(m): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Insult me: but biko pay me correctly.
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Truckpusher(m): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
maestroferddi:
Which yeye self worth are you talking about?

A poor man has little or no self worth unless you are either deluding yourself or refusing to face reality.

Everything rises and falls on the final analysis:the all-important "how far?".

You just can't do nada to the self worth of a man whose bank account reads in seven or more figures... Money builds an embankment/barrier that no insult no matter how mean can penetrate.

That is the way it is. The way the cat jumps..
That's human nature for you . If you meet a young graduate during an interview session they are always more than willing to take up any remuneration but when the chips are down and the laws of dimishing return sets in with all the attendant problems associated with a routine job or task you become irritated and somehow begin to question all you've believed in prior to landing your dream job and if again there are some forms of hostility associated with your work place in fact it won't get to 10 yrs before you begin to see everything the way it is and not the initial vigor and enthusiasm you came into the job with and at this point the insults will get to you unless you're deluding yourselves probably you've not known that 800k for a man that have tasted money isn't a means to the very end. Human nature is always insatiable this is what I'm trying to say here .

1 Like

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by tonero4urch(m): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
The bible says 'Vengeance is of the Lord' so who am i not to obey the word of the Lord. Even God will remind me to remind my boss to insult me any day he forgets to do so. Who 'no insults' don epp? Make i hear say i no remind am to insult me.
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by des4ella(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
What would you do?
Insult for 850k salary..... my boss can continue insulting me as long as 850k no stop
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by doskie(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
What would you do?
there is something called the power ball jackpot. I play, win, and then tell my boss I have something to say
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by missyadorable(f): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
After all the insults,abuses,curses,name calling I received from home while growing up from my father till I graduated,got married and cut off every link from him...there is no amount of insult an outsider would heap on me that will make any sense to me,especially when my job and a good pay as 850k is involved.

I won't even take note...Insults don't pain me anymore
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Truckpusher(m): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
frenchpharaoh1:

Bro 850k for 10yrs will amount to the tone of 1.02b!!
If it becomes not unusual to be happy about, I quit!!
Last time I checked it amounts to 102,000,000.00 and not anywhere close to billions like wrongly quoted bro.

This isn't about the money now bro but you must have improved in your welfare with that amount of take home package at your disposal and at that point some insults will get to you. FACT#
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
www.mobilereportsng.com

Facebook page: Mobile Reports
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by noble71(m): 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
insult doesn't kill bro enjoy ur pay. learn how to sing in ur mind when he starts. undecided
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Zelex9(m): 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Collinsc252:
I feel sorry for this country,poverty has reduced us to nothing.Almost all the comments on this topic permit the insult.It shows that we worth nothing,no more dignity in labour,poverty has turn us to slaves and even house maid is better than us in a working place.sorry for Nigeria.

Can we fault them though, knowing the current environment in Nigeria as you've listed?

I find the responses in the thread quite intriguing in understanding the Nigerian "Psyche". For me, I wouldn't take it but that is because I have been fortunate enough to live a comfortable life thus N850,000 will not have a significant impact on my standard of living currently. I completely understand why someone would jump on the offer though.

2 Likes

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Truckpusher:
Last time I checked it amounts to 102,000,000.00 and not anywhere close to billions like wrongly quoted bro.

This isn't about the money now bro but you must have improved in your welfare with that amount of take home package at your disposal and at that point some insults will get to you. FACT#

Last time I check, 102,000,000 is equal to 850k x 12.
So you have got to calculate, 102,000,000 x 10 once again.
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Truckpusher(m): 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
frenchpharaoh1:

Last time I check, 102,000,000 is equal to 850k x 12.
So you have got to calculate, 102,000,000 x 10 once again.
smh you must be using an alien programmed calculator grin

850,000 x 12 = 10,200, 000 and 10,200,000 x 10 years which is one 1 for each calendar year = 102,000,000 kpomkwem!!

Check your calculator again abeg .

1 Like

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by amicable09(f): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
deanoffaculty:
850k? I will just draw a daily roaster of Insults and give it to him. Any day he forgot to insult me, I will send a reminder......'Boss, have you insulted me today?' grin grin
Insult is better than sack letter.......
Lol. Dude, you are so funny.
Your reminder reminds me of a funny pics I always see on Nairaland, it goes like this, "Have you blamed GEJ today?". Lol, that stuff just knows how to crack me up.

1 Like

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by anelen(m): 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
which insult pass jobless man or the ones our leaders dey receive from we Nigerians?
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
What would you do?

Days when he forgets to insult me sef, i will insult myself in his presence and remind him that he has forgotten to insult me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Krismart(m): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
At that level u won't meet a boss that will insult u. Its d ones that pay 10k to 20k that still insult their workers
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by asalimpo(m): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
frenchpharaoh1:

No it's 1b-
correction: it will take a person 100 years to make N1b at N850/month!
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by leuelliot(m): 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
I would stop Imagining!
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Rhaspody(m): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
What would you do?

Wat kind of insult lemme know i'd advice you to stay
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
deanoffaculty:
850k? I will just draw a daily roaster of Insults and give it to him. Any day he forgot to insult me, I will send a reminder......'Boss, have you insulted me today? ' grin grin
Insult is better than sack letter.......

OMG! cheesy cheesy ... LWKM ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by sniper77(m): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Which kain question the op dey ask sef. I go even suggests more insult for my boss. Insult no dey kill but poverty they kill.
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by tonero4urch(m): 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
The bible says that "Vengeance is of the Lord" so who am i not to obey. I will leave everything to God. Even God will personally remind me to remind my boss to insult me any day he forgets to do so. Who "no insult" don epp? Mtscheeeeuuuuuuwwww. Make i hear say i forget to remind am to insult me any day. #nonsense
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
tonero4urch:
The bible says 'Vengeance is of the Lord' so who am i not to obey the word of the Lord. Even God will remind me to remind my boss to insult me any day he forgets to do so. Who 'no insults' don epp? Make i hear say i no remind am to insult me.

Oh lawd!! cheesy cheesy Ppl are even bringing Bible into this.. Nigerians got no chill at all!! grin grin
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by JkShams(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
What would you do?
. I go stay do my work well well. So long the insult no go kill me.
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
frenchpharaoh1:

Bro 850k for 10yrs will amount to the tone of 1.02b!! If it becomes not unusual to be happy about, I quit!!
Bro, abeg do the maths well again.
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by maestroferddi: 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
Truckpusher:
That's human nature for you . If you meet a young graduate during an interview session they are always more than willing to take up any remuneration but when the chips are down and the laws of dimishing return sets in with all the attendant problems associated with a routine job or task you become irritated and somehow begin to question all you've believed in prior to landing your dream job and if again there are some forms of hostility associated with your work place in fact it won't get to 10 yrs before you begin to see everything the way it is and not the initial vigor and enthusiasm you came into the job with and at this point the insults will get to you unless you're deluding yourselves probably you've not known that 800k for a man that have tasted money isn't a means to the very end. Human nature is always insatiable this is what I'm trying to say here .
Well, unless you are not being realistic, work life is no El Dorado.

If you are well off enough to indulge yourself, why then work for someone else?

Whoever elects to go into paid employment should have the presupposition that all will not be rosy all the time.

The major problem with most people is that they go into employment without a back up plan or any plan in the first place.

People in the above trap are usually those asking beyond what the workplace can proffer. They expected to be indulged instead of keeping their eyes on the ball.

All they would get for their effort is gross disenchantment because their blinkered /impractical view of what it takes to succeed in life is at complete variance with what is obtainable in arena of life.
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by oloko1859(m): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
any day he/she forgets to insult me, I'll remind him/her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adamawa Policeman Weeps As He Is Dismissed From Service For Wrongdoing (Video) / The Career Advice I Wish I Had At 25 / 7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.