Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey (14038 Views)

My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2009
Voltaire (skeptic):

"I am abandoned by God and man!  I will give you half of what I am worth if you will give me six months life.  Then I shall go to hell; and you will go with me.  O Christ! O Jesus Christ!"

This is an skeptic who once said of Jesus, Curse the wretch!  He had earlier stated, "Every sensible man, every honourable man, must hold the Christian sect in horror".  He said that "Christianity is the most ridiculous, the most absurd and bloody religion that has ever infected the world."  Only for him to cry like a chicken at his death bed.

Remember, that he also once boasted, "In twenty years Christianity will be no more.  My single hand shall destroy the edifice it took twelve apostles to rear."  Some years later, Voltaire's house was used by the Geneva Bible Society to print Bibles.  What a mighty God we serve.! cheesy
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by huxley2(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2009
No less than 70% of former churches and places of worship form the medieval world are today run down, or used as nightclubs, bars, etc. Now, put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by noetic2: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2009
huxley2:

No less than 70% of former churches and places of worship form the medieval world are today run down, or used as nightclubs, bars, etc. Now, put that in your pipe and smoke it.

source?
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by Tudor6(f): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2009
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by noetic2: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2009
Tudór:

Here it is
www.smokethechurch.com/screwjesus.666html

is this a joke or what?

u just like embarrassing urself where is the source of that fallacy?
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by Tudor6(f): 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2009
noetic2:

is this a joke or what? 

u just like embarrassing urself  where is the source of that fallacy?
click it seven times as well as screaming JESUS seven times also. Errr, make sure your computer is facing jerusalem. That way the link will open and you get your source.
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2009
Martin Luther: (Assurance of Salvation).

"Into Thy hands I commend my spirit! Thou hast redeemed me, O God of truth."
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by Tudor6(f): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

Martin Luther: (Assurance of Salvation).

"Into Thy hands I commend my spirit! Thou hast redeemed me, O God of truth."
This is a man who wrote in support of ethnic cleansing of the jews. His writings where used as justification and a rallying call by the nazi's. Assured salvation indeed!
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2009
Sigmund Freud:

"The meagre satisfaction that man can extract from reality leaves him starving."  undecided
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by Ascony(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2009
pope john paul 2nd
His last words before he died
"God where are u, so i spent all my life worshiping a being that doesn't even exist, wish i had done all the things i had wanted to do, drink, Zap, party and flex, for what shall it profit a man to loose the world and also loose his soul?, "

Now put that in your cup and drink it.

1 Like

Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2009
The fearful last words of Cardinal Borgia:

"I have provided in the course of my life for everything except death, and now, alas, I am to die unprepared."
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:53am On Jul 17, 2009
Charles Dickens: (Assurance of Salvation)

"I commit my soul to the mercy of God, through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, and I exhort my dear children humbly to try and guide themselves by the teaching of the New Testament."
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2009
Some quotation of Martin Luther on the jews

First to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them. , "
"Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed. , "
"Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them. , "
"Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb. , "
"Fifth, I advise that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. , "
"Sixth, I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them. , Such money should now be used in , the following [way], Whenever a Jew is sincerely converted, he should be handed [a certain amount], "
"Seventh, I commend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow, For it is not fitting that they should let us accursed Goyim toil in the sweat of our faces while they, the holy people, idle away their time behind the stove, feasting and farting, and on top of all, boasting blasphemously of their lordship over the Christians by means of our sweat. No, one should toss out these lazy rogues by the seat of their pants."
"If we wish to wash our hands of the Jews' blasphemy and not share in their guilt, we have to part company with them. They must be driven from our country" and "we must drive them out like mad dogs." [33]

There is no other explanation for this than the one cited earlier from Moses — namely, that God has struck [the Jews] with 'madness and blindness and confusion of mind.' So we are even at fault in not avenging all this innocent blood of our Lord and of the Christians which they shed for three hundred years after the destruction of Jerusalem, and the blood of the children they have shed since then (which still shines forth from their eyes and their skin). We are at fault in not slaying them. Rather we allow them to live freely in our midst despite all their murdering, cursing, blaspheming, lying, and defaming; we protect and shield their synagogues, houses, life, and property. In this way we make them lazy and secure and encourage them to fleece us boldly of our money and goods, as well as to mock and deride us, with a view to finally overcoming us, killing us all for such a great sin, and robbing us of all our property (as they daily pray and hope). Now tell me whether they do not have every reason to be the enemies of us accursed Goyim, to curse us and to strive for our final, complete, and eternal ruin![32]
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by noetic2: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2009
Last words of nairaland Tudor

I wish I had known Christ, I wish I had served Jesus, I wish had not blaspheme, I wish I made my peace with Christ, I wish I had not repeatedly ejaculated my ignorance. . . I wish. . .I wish. . . .but now I die to feed my soul to Hell, the kingdom of satan where I belong. what a life I have lived.

Dont be like Tudor. . . .make ur peace with Christ.
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by platinumnk(f): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2009
noetic2:

I wish I had known Christ, I wish I had served Jesus, I wish had not blaspheme, I wish I made my peace with Christ, I wish I had not repeatedly ejaculated my ignorance. . . I wish. . .I wish. . . .but now I die to feed my soul to Hell, the kingdom of satan where I belong. what a life I have lived.

hahahahhahahh

Nairaland. grin
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by noetic2: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2009
Last words of Nairaland Toneyb

I know not what befalls me now that I am to die ,  . . . .my ancestors started the evolution lie. . . I later joined in . .  .and up till now we have no evidence of evolution. . . .uhmn!!! . . . . I have ignorantly denied creationism, called God blasphemous names and lied to myself that there is no life in the after-life, even though I have no evidence. Now that I am about to die. . . . I know I am hell bound. . . I can see satan and his demons waiting to feed on my soul. . . .I wish I had not called Jesus a fictional character. . . I am doomed forever. . . .I wish I had done better with my life.

Dont be like Toneyb. . . . .make ur peace with Jesus.
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by noetic2: 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2009
Last words of nairaland olabowale

I know not what befalls me. . . . .considering the many lies of mohammed I have believed allah to the very end. I have jihad-ed in his name, shagged 6 year olds, married 4 wives had 20 temporary marriages, thighed several young and innocent girls. I have beheaded, amputated and killed non-muslims, I have e-terrorised many christians. . .but now that I am to die, unknown fear is all over me.
Allah said I will go to hell and later paradise to shag 72 virgins. . . .what if allah was lying?. . . .what if he dumps me in hell forever? I wish I had made my peace with Jesus. . . . .he promised me eternal life with Him and not hell. . . .I wish. . .I wish

Dont be like olabs. . . , Make ur peace with Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by noetic2: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2009
Last words of nairaland Noetic

Thank u father for the honour and privilege of knowing and serving u. Thank u for the grace of acknowledging ur gift of salvation and live by ur will. Thank you. . .for into ur hands I commit my spirit, Lord Jesus. Amen

Be Like Noetic. . . .Make ur peace with Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by noetic2: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2009
Last words of nairaland abuzola

I have diligently served allah by shagging and jihading all my life, now that I am to die, I feel so much fear, I tremble.
what if noetic had been right? what if allah is a mere demon? why would allah dump me in hell? why cant allah just take me paradise to shag 72 virgins, why hell? . . , I wish I had listened to Noetic. . .I wish. . I wish

Dont be like abuzola. . . . Make ur peace with Christ Jesus NOW. . ,
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2009
This particular day has been filled with laughter, non-stop, oh thank you Jesus cheesy
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by SeanT21(f): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2009
See in what peace a Christian can die.
~~ Joseph Addison, writer, d. June 17, 1719

Damn it . . . Don't you dare ask God to help me.
To her housekeeper, who had begun to pray aloud.
~~ Joan Crawford, actress, d. May 10, 1977

My God. What's happened?
~~ Diana (Spencer), Princess of Wales, d. August 31, 1997

Oh, do not cry - be good children and we will all meet in heaven.
~~ Andrew Jackson, US President, d. 1845

Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit.
From Luke 23:46
~~ Jesus Christ

I knew it. I knew it. Born in a hotel room - and God damn it - died in a hotel room.
~~ Eugene O'Neill, writer, d. November 27, 1953

God bless, God damn.
~~ James Thurber, humorist, d. 1961

There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is God's messenger.
Executed by hanging, at Camp Justice in the Baghdad suburb of Khadimiya
~~ Saddam Hussein d. December 30, 2006
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by SeanT21(f): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2009
[b]Thoreau, Henry David (1817-1862)
`Have you made your peace with your God?'
`I never quarreled with my God.'
`But aren't you concerned about the next world?'
`One world at a time.'
(Discussion with his aunt on his deathbed)

Voltaire (1694-1778) "This is no time to make new enemies." (When asked on his deathbed to forswear Satan.)

Prince Henry of Wales: “Tie a rope round my body, pull me out of bed, and lay me in ashes, that I may die with repentant prayers to an offended God. O! I in vain wish for that time I lost with you and others in vain recreations.”

Jonathan Edwards: “Trust in God and you shall have nothing to fear.”

Patrick Henry: “Doctor, I wish you to observe how real and beneficial the religion of Christ is to a man about to die . . .” In his will he wrote: “This is all the inheritance I give to my dear family. The religion of Christ which will give them one which will make them rich indeed.”

D. L. Moody: “I see earth receding; heaven is opening. God is calling me.”

Martin Luther: “Into Thy hands I commend my spirit! Thou hast redeemed me, O God of truth.”

Isaac Watts (hymn-writer): “It is a great mercy that I have no manner of fear or dread of death. I could, if God please, lay my head back and die without terror this afternoon
[/b]
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by Postakolor: 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2009
Master kung fu Lee. . ."I. . I. . was killed. . by. . ." *dies without finishing statement* cry
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by Aremugangan(m): 12:06am On Jul 18, 2009
Lmfao. Is this religion or jokes forum? You guys crack nice jokes,
Ever heard of Nuel Armstrong, Calcius Clay(Muhammed Ali), Mike Tyson's reversion to Islam? and to make things worst, i just confirmed it yesterday (www.islamcan.com), world famous Michael(Mikaeel) Jackson died a muslim.
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by toneyb: 12:37am On Jul 18, 2009
noetic2:

I know not what befalls me now that I am to die ,  . . . .my ancestors started the evolution lie. . . I later joined in . .  .and up till now we have no evidence of evolution. . . .uhmn!!! . . . . I have ignorantly denied creationism, called God blasphemous names and lied to myself that there is no life in the after-life, even though I have no evidence. Now that I am about to die. . . . I know I am hell bound. . . I can see satan and his demons waiting to feed on my soul. . . .I wish I had not called Jesus a fictional character. . . I am doomed forever. . . .I wish I had done better with my life.

You wish. I was involved in a ghastly car accident in november 2008, We were driving around with a christian friend his wife and child, all of them sustained very serious injuries my friends wife was unconscious for about 3 weeks, I escaped totally unscathed, my friend's daughter broke her leg and seriously hit her body, my friend broke some bones and his wife hit her head and broke some bones too. While my friend and his wife were busying shouting and calling unto the name of the jewish carpenter to come and save them as the car was somersaulting, i didn't utter a word, my heart raced so much and I thought that was it.

I wasn't at all afraid of what will happen to me because I know that nothing will ever happen, I am not afraid of death because I know that death only exists when I don't, but as far as I exist death does not so why should I be afraid of what exist only when I don't exist? Before I was born I knew nothing when I die I will also know nothing that I KNOW for sure I don't need any faith to know that.

Keep deluding yourself with the lalala tales of ancient men who thought that the world was going to end during their time and the sweat fairy tales the wrote for which you have absolute no evidence for, Something you believe only based on faith and we know faith says that you must believe without any evidence. Enjoy the delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by Tudor6(f): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2009
The worst way for anyone to die is to pass on in delusion and fear. Self deceit is the worst form of stupidity, to die deceiving oneself is well,. . . . . .pityable to say the least. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2009
Socrates: (Scary last words) 

"All of the wisdom of this world is but a tiny raft upon which we must set sail when we leave this earth.  If only there was a firmer foundation upon which to sail, perhaps some divine word."  cry
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2009
Leonardo da Vinci:

"I have offended God and mankind because my work did not reach the quality it should have."
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2009
SeanT21:

I knew it. I knew it. Born in a hotel room - and God damn it - died in a hotel room.
~~ Eugene O'Neill, writer, d. November 27, 1953

In as much pathetic as it is, I could not stop myself from laughing at this statement. grin cry
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2009
noetic2:

noetic2:

I know not what befalls me now that I am to die , . . . .my ancestors started the evolution lie. . . I later joined in . . .and up till now we have no evidence of evolution. . . .uhmn!!! . . . . I have ignorantly denied creationism, called God blasphemous names and lied to myself that there is no life in the after-life, even though I have no evidence. Now that I am about to die. . . . I know I am hell bound. . . I can see satan and his demons waiting to feed on my soul. . . .I wish I had not called Jesus a fictional character. . . I am doomed forever. . . .I wish I had done better with my life.

This calls for serious contemplations before it becomes too late.
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2009
noetic2:

Last words of nairaland olabowale

I know not what befalls me. . . . .considering the many lies of mohammed I have believed allah to the very end. I have jihad-ed in his name, shagged 6 year olds, married 4 wives had 20 temporary marriages, thighed several young and innocent girls. I have beheaded, amputated and killed non-muslims, I have e-terrorised many christians. . .but now that I am to die, unknown fear is all over me.
Allah said I will go to hell and later paradise to shag 72 virgins. . . .what if allah was lying?. . . .what if he dumps me in hell forever? I wish I had made my peace with Jesus. . . . .he promised me eternal life with Him and not hell. . . .I wish. . .I wish

Dont be like olabs. . . , Make ur peace with Jesus.

noetic2:

Last words of nairaland abuzola
I have diligently served allah by shagging and jihading all my life, now that I am to die, I feel so much fear, I tremble.
what if noetic had been right? what if allah is a mere demon? why would allah dump me in hell? why cant allah just take me paradise to shag 72 virgins, why hell? . . , I wish I had listened to Noetic. . .I wish. . I wish

Dont be like abuzola. . . . Make ur peace with Christ Jesus NOW. . ,

This is food for thought that should not be taken forgranted.
Re: Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2009
Daniel Webster (Just before his death)

"The great mystery is Jesus the gospel.  What would the condition of any us be if we had not the hope of immortality? . . . Thank God, the gospel of Jesus Christ brought life and immortality to light.  His last words were: I still live."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince / The Impact Of The Church To The Economy Of Nigeria - Daniel Osato Edegbe Uddo / Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.