Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,737 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Step-by-step Guide On How To Create A Website For Free In 10 Minutes - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Step-by-step Guide On How To Create A Website For Free In 10 Minutes (19971 Views)

Step-by-step Guide On How To Embed A Facebook Video In Wordpress / Step By Step Guide On Creating Facebook Phishing Site For Hacking / Contact A Website Cloning Expert (Pay after Service) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step-by-step Guide On How To Create A Website For Free In 10 Minutes by Henrypius: 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
orlaryhincah:

There's only the online payment option, which u have to make use of ur Naira Mastercard there is Nigeria webhosting out there search online
Re: Step-by-step Guide On How To Create A Website For Free In 10 Minutes by Henrypius: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
lurlah2014:
THANKS OP I JUST GAINED MY OWN WEB NOW
HOW CAN I MAKE MY PAYMENT SO I CAN PERSONALIZE THE SETTING PLS?
there is Nigeria webhosting out there search online
Re: Step-by-step Guide On How To Create A Website For Free In 10 Minutes by Henrypius: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
eniayo6664:
Following you
Re: Step-by-step Guide On How To Create A Website For Free In 10 Minutes by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
jchima14:
Being able to create a website for free is the dream of every small business on a really tight budget. However, it may seem like a daunting task if you don’t have prior knowledge of HTML (that is the web programming language used to create web pages).
Do not be misled. Experienced Webmasters will never recommend for some reasons. Here are some:
1. You Can't Use Adsense: With , you won't have access to your template files. So how would you paste your Adsense code?
2. Search Engines Will Hate You! For example, your site will hardly appear in google search results. Sad!
3. Your Site Won't Be Under Your Control: Every few months when a new version of Wordpress.Org is released, the Developers use ALL sites running on to beta test new features without your knowledge. This means your site is NOT FULLY yours.
Reach me: laiveetom[at]gmail[dot]com OR 07014509524.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Step-by-step Guide On How To Create A Website For Free In 10 Minutes by JD123(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
The truth is that what you want determines what you use. Wordpress is heavily suited for blogs and certain kind of websites.

A web developer should be able to easily recommend to the client what he thinks works best for him/ her.

Many people contact me to help them connect their domain names to their blogs after creating them on wordpress or whereas it's just so easy to buy your domain names yourself using Indigenous Domain providers like whogohost where you can easily search for available domain names and their price and then,choose what's best for you.

I believe building your own blog is a easy and should be easy for anyone to do but then if you would need the help of a programmer. it's better to let him lead you through the process so has to broaden your own tech familiarity too because he might not always be there.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions

Whatsapp/Call: 08160393069
Re: Step-by-step Guide On How To Create A Website For Free In 10 Minutes by alexboy76: 7:46am On Oct 29, 2017
Thanks for these recommendation! I've been currently working on my own website using Weeble free plan. Prior to deciding on this website builder I did a lot of research and tested out a few builders from this resource http://www.webbuildersguide.com/free-website-builders/ . I was tossing up between Wix and Weebly and finally went with Weeble and never regretted my option.
Re: Step-by-step Guide On How To Create A Website For Free In 10 Minutes by okwuvic(m): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2017
How to create a bootable USB drive for Windows XP With Rufus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhstqXX7g-4
Re: Step-by-step Guide On How To Create A Website For Free In 10 Minutes by scofield2016: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
FIVE WAYS TO CREATE A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS It’s a fantastic idea to have decided to create a responsive website that’ll promote your business and widen your customer base. However, this is something you don’t want to rush into because probably, you don’t have any idea on the options of getting a website for your business. No matter the type of website or blog you have in mind, there are many ways to get it. In this piece, we’ll list up to five feasible options for creating a website, for you, though some may be more expensive than others. Don’t just go with any of the options; examine your skill and expertise level, your financial capability and digital experience before you proceed with getting a website for your business.

https://domains.upperlink.ng/five-ways-to-create-a-website-for-your-business/
Re: Step-by-step Guide On How To Create A Website For Free In 10 Minutes by peroted: 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Check here for full detail
Re: Step-by-step Guide On How To Create A Website For Free In 10 Minutes by dapsdiary(m): 5:59am On Mar 21, 2020
See a step by step video showing you how to design a WordPress website free from hosting to the domain name and also a premium theme.

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmDdtEiv9Ho&feature=youtu.be[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post Your .com Website Here For Review, Traffic And Follow / Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! / Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.