Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos (50407 Views)

Kim Kardashian Vs Moyo Lawal, Who Nailed The Nude Glitter Look Better? / Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) / Don't They Just Look Alike? Rihanna Vs Olajumoke "Breadseller" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by thelish(f): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2016
holluwai:
My dear I may not be able to speak for her family but I'm only saying what I see from the picture. So because she's fortunate to hit the jackpot literarily she should start forming boss, is that what you're saying? Do you know if the husband works in a morgue or something? Please don't sound cynical as we are in a modern age where anyone can become anything overnight and if that's how she chooses to live herself it's simply left for the husband to tell what he wants to do......continue being her boy or not.

So, just because he carried his own child, that makes d girl bossy? From the pics, u still see d girl is still very lost n not used to new lifestyle yet. Poverty don disfigure their mentality before. Don't worry, they will both come alive. By then, u will admire d man carrying d baby like kanye west. Swag go don dey by then.
Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by holluwai(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2016
Okay I don hear you.

thelish:

So, just because he carried his own child, that makes d girl bossy? From the pics, u still see d girl is still very lost n not used to new lifestyle yet. Poverty don disfigure their mentality before. Don't worry, they will both come alive. By then, u will admire d man carrying d baby like kanye west. Swag go don dey by then.
Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by mamajaz(f): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
rheether:
Kanye west is leading the way meaning he is the boss. Olajumoke Husband is following closely while jumoke leads the way.
We see differently, I see a man backing his wife. In the hospital, whenever we are to transport a client, we are to stand at the back should the client want to fall, we would offer quick support. Also, while growing up our parents used to ensure we walk in front but never behind them so they could monitor us closely.
Soo, I still give it to Jummy Oniburedi and her husband. They are good proclaimers of love and support.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style / Maria Okan Reportedly Pregnant For Olamide - Nigerians React / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.