Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Photo: Wedding Of Twins By Twin Priest And Twin Little Maid N Groom. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Wedding Of Twins By Twin Priest And Twin Little Maid N Groom. (1414 Views)

Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together / Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Wedding Of Twins By Twin Priest And Twin Little Maid N Groom. by 175(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2016
Wedding of twins.

twin bride,
twin groom,
twin little bride,
twin little groom wedded by
twin priests.

Wat a festival of twins.

May God give us double this season!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Wedding Of Twins By Twin Priest And Twin Little Maid N Groom. by 175(m): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2016
Abeg someone help me add Twin snake so that we go hit FP together. gringringringrin

Lalasticlala I don't have twin snake to render to the godz of FP. . . .so use ur discretion as shrine master!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Wedding Of Twins By Twin Priest And Twin Little Maid N Groom. by Asek1(m): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2016
Lovely buh I was thinking they were Naija peeps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Wedding Of Twins By Twin Priest And Twin Little Maid N Groom. by Skanas(m): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2016
175:
Abeg someone help me add Twin snake so that we go hit FP together. gringringringrin
and e must be twin snake ooOooo.... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Wedding Of Twins By Twin Priest And Twin Little Maid N Groom. by 175(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2016
Skanas:
and e must be twin snake ooOooo.... grin grin grin
Honestly, it must be twin snake!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Wedding Of Twins By Twin Priest And Twin Little Maid N Groom. by Flexherbal(m): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2016
What of the guests?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Wedding Of Twins By Twin Priest And Twin Little Maid N Groom. by McCarlito(m): 11:00am On Mar 01, 2016
I love twins though....... But my last experience wasn't funny.....
Was dating this girl way back never knew she's twins and I later got to know I've unknowingly banged both she and her twin sister separately..... Mehn.... Their return match wasn't easy though...
Re: Photo: Wedding Of Twins By Twin Priest And Twin Little Maid N Groom. by Dyt(f): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2016
All I know is I want twin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Wedding Of Twins By Twin Priest And Twin Little Maid N Groom. by thecrush: 11:22am On Mar 01, 2016
Flexherbal:
What of the guests?
Twin guests...

In Noah's ark

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Wedding Of Twins By Twin Priest And Twin Little Maid N Groom. by cyara(f): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
How did they manage to gather all these twins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Wedding Of Twins By Twin Priest And Twin Little Maid N Groom. by 175(m): 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
cyara:
How did they manage to gather all these twins

By the use of jazz. . .voodoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Wedding Of Twins By Twin Priest And Twin Little Maid N Groom. by Zoe99(f): 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
i'm impressed.Their wedding gowns are decent!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Wedding Of Twins By Twin Priest And Twin Little Maid N Groom. by appliedscience(m): 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
am having my owm twins very soon too. i love twins!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Wedding Of Twins By Twin Priest And Twin Little Maid N Groom. by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:00am On Mar 02, 2016
McCarlito:
Was dating this girl way back never knew she's twins and I later got to know I've unknowingly banged both she and her twin sister separately..... Mehn.... Their return match wasn't easy though...

Keep on lying for Jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Wedding Of Twins By Twin Priest And Twin Little Maid N Groom. by dopedealer(m): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2016
McCarlito:

^ so when you g@nged d 1st geh didn't u tell or ask the 2nd geh if she had a twin. I guess none of the girls ever told u she was a twin. End time lier. angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Married Man Slaps The Living Day Light Out Of His Wife. / Please I Sincerely Need Your Help / “I love my husband beating me, I enjoy seeing him angry” – Lady reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.