Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Help, I Want To Go Into Internet Business But I Don't Have The Knowledge - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help, I Want To Go Into Internet Business But I Don't Have The Knowledge (1150 Views)

I Want To Join The Nigerian Army ,but I have questions / 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It / Are You Looking For A Job This Might Just Be Useful? Get The Knowledge! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Want To Go Into Internet Business But I Don't Have The Knowledge by aflovic: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2016
I lost my job last year and I have tried to make things work but it seems not to. Am looking for internet business that i can do that i can earn up to 70 to 100k a month. I have Access to internet facilities now and my daily earning is not improved at. I don't know anything on online business and i know that there are knowledgeable nairalander in that business that is why i have come to seek knowledge from the experienced guys in this forum. Thanks. I shall be looking forward to your positive response.
Re: Help, I Want To Go Into Internet Business But I Don't Have The Knowledge by Philadelphia: 11:02am On Mar 01, 2016
aflovic:
I lost my job last year and I have tried to make things work but it seems not to. Am looking for internet business that i can do that i can earn up to 70 to 100k a month. I have Access to internet facilities now and my daily earning is not improved at. I don't know anything on online business and i know that there are knowledgeable nairalander in that business that is why i have come to seek knowledge from the experienced guys in this forum. Thanks. I shall be looking forward to your positive response.

Then this business is not for you. Forget it.
Re: Help, I Want To Go Into Internet Business But I Don't Have The Knowledge by kellysam(m): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
Op, have u heard of cryptocurrency? Buying and selling of coins... Call 07031527001...
That guy is vast in online trading. He gives lecture on it though, charges applied.
Re: Help, I Want To Go Into Internet Business But I Don't Have The Knowledge by aflovic: 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
@ Philadelphia
Then this business is not for you. Forget it.If you want to help pls do. Thanks.
@Kellysam
Can I add you on whatsapp so that we can discuss better. Thanks
Re: Help, I Want To Go Into Internet Business But I Don't Have The Knowledge by Philadelphia: 9:06am On Mar 06, 2016
aflovic:
@ Philadelphia
Then this business is not for you. Forget it.If you want to help pls do. Thanks.
@Kellysam
Can I add you on whatsapp so that we can discuss better. Thanks

Re: Help, I Want To Go Into Internet Business But I Don't Have The Knowledge by mastertunji(m): 9:13am On Mar 06, 2016
Do Binary trading. U will earn in dollars. It will not consume ur time as u will have time 4 ur full time job. Add me on whatsapp to discuss more: 08138154031

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Dapusca-link Consultant Agency Nigeria / Customer Service Assistant / How Do I Get To Landmark Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.