Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,240 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters (38214 Views)

Mercy Johnson Shares Curvy New Photos / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React / Mercy Johnson Shares Weight Loss Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by tundeayo2020: 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
adorable kids
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
zealot4me:

Who cares about the American celeb tabloids

All I'm sayin is this News is THRASH
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mod, tell us she shared photos and let us be the ones to say if they are lovely or not. undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by bigtt76(f): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Make the husband stop for nyansh dis babe joooooor grin she don de turn Christian mother o tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by Hypolyta: 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
Vanquay:

TRASH

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by Enoquin(f): 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
I wish she had been made pampers brand ambassador
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by dnacrystal: 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Vanquay:
Nigeria seems to have a shortage of celebrities...Shiit like this wouldn't even make it to the "back page" of American Celeb Tabloids.........All I'm sayin is this News is THRASH
Whatever. These are our own celebrities in our own tabloids .

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by Jfast: 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dear Am capable of giving you twins
icebebe:
Can't wait to be a mom really
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by victorazy(m): 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
icebebe:

Can I be the father cuz I can't wait to be a father.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by lonelydora: 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
In Flavour's voice....... you get am ooooo, you get am ooooo, you get am oooo
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
Vanquay:

absolute trash!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by guccitype(m): 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
Can't wait to be a mom really.....Will you marry me?
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by whisp3r(m): 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
icebebe:

Oga dey do him job proper proper.

No worry madam pikin go soon show face.

Abeg invite me come naming o. I won chop jollof
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
Oooh lord! She's still got the silhouette of a voluptuous vixen begging to be serviced.

Damn she is one hot momma m.i.l.f.

If wishes were indeed horses, Beggars would fly!
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by whisp3r(m): 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
victorazy:

Can I be the father cuz I can't wait to be a father.

No let Oga hear you o. She is taken.

You no check her dp
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by victorazy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
whisp3r:

No let Oga hear you o. She is taken.

You no check her dp

"Leave wetin they write on the car enter the car"
So what is preventing the man in pregnanting her.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by Aubrey1(m): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
icebebe:
I fit give u one tonite......just send ur number.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by whisp3r(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
victorazy:

"Leave wetin they write on the car enter the car"
So what is preventing the man in pregnanting her.

Shey she tell you say Oga no dey fire her. Who knows, him fit don score goal self.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by Babyphinas(f): 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Beautiful children
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by Domnick(m): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
No. Matter the story someone must talk trash
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by domopps(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
IntroVAT:
Hmm
Mercy just dropped all these cute kids quickfire. Kudos to her

Intro......what! Supporter of PMP

Cheeeeers
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
purity22:
God please bless my womb and many that are waiting on you for the blessing of the womb.

God bless your home. Nice one!

God please bless my stomach tooo, it tries a lot, all those food i keep eating and juice, coke, hollandia milk and swallows and it stays in shape, God please help me bless it ooo and give it more strength and wisdom to understand me and never complain... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by icebebe(f): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
Aubrey1:

I fit give u one tonite......just send ur number.
sorry too late dear,jus pray fr safe delivery fr me tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by myhumbleself1: 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
I luv Baby girls naturally,dy'r adorable,cnt wait to have my PEARL nd DIAMOND
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by icebebe(f): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
whisp3r:

Oga dey do him job proper proper.

No worry madam pikin go soon show face.

Abeg invite me come naming o. I won chop jollof
lol no wahala remain small
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by icebebe(f): 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
Jfast:
Dear Am capable of giving you twins
hw many pple av u tested
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
icebebe:

That is no problem. Let me drop in the fertilizer and fertilize the eggs in there.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by Damseldammie(f): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
Very soon, it shall be my turn... Gbàbébè
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by icebebe(f): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
SerialGist:

That is no problem. Let me drop in the fertilizer and fertilize the eggs in there.
lol yeye
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
icebebe:
lol yeye
Na male twins u go born one time.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by icebebe(f): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
SerialGist:

Na male twins u go born one time.
lol
Which gal u do dis experiment on?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave / Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.