Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) (30424 Views)

The Interior Of I Go Dye's Mother's House (Photos) / Kiss Daniel's Fans Happy As "Sofa" Drops Today( Twitter Response) / Kenya Twins Model Poses Topless To Wish Fans Happy Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by MeloGist(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nigeria Comedian AY Shares a funny post on Instagram by wishing his fans happy new month. see what AY wrote after the cut...

No matter how bad February was to you, the month of March will match you to glory... The God that transformed I Go Dye from Pepsi longthroat bottle to a dude, will give you something to long for in this new month of AY Live

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCZ5HaPm4Fz/

6 Likes

Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by MeloGist(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
No matter how Bad february was to you, the month march will march you to glory, the God that transform Olajumoke from bread seller to model, will give you butter to use in eating your bread grin grin in this new month....

Click Like To claim this prayer.... cheesy

SEE MORE @@ http://www.melogist.com/ay-shares-throwback-photo-of-i-go-dye-wishing-his-fans-happy-new-month-photo/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by Ojestas(m): 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Uncle TIEtus !

4 Likes

Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
hahahaha.... funny but true though
Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by gistmeloveblog: 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by bbkingZ: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
but I go die really mess up sha.....na full 16 yards he wear so cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by savio07(m): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
Chisos! Poverty nah bastard.
Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by Dyt(f): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by kilokeys(m): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
I no see any difference

Same bony bones.

New clothes, better camera..

This guy go soon dye... Make im dey chop na

2 Likes

Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by mayorkyzo: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
Omo this guy neck sha...e long like nepa pole..

1 Like

Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
undecided
Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by overdrive(m): 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
Money good aswear, so this guy go do neck reduction surgery grin

7 Likes

Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by immortalvoices(m): 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
Change is definitely constant!
Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by ayusco85(m): 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
what a prayer..... baba God i don dey call u tire, pls pick my call like u picked olajumokes call. i heard i go die flashed u like 1million times before u picked... well i ve flashed u 550,980 times.

2 Likes

Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Na really Pepsi long neck.
Chai
Thank God for the transformation.
God please let mine come as well
#Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by BlueK1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
ok
Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by phunbyt(m): 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
So now that I have seen d picture and it stupidly made fp is fuel now #40per litre or is rice now #5,000 per bag? *in phyno's voice* iranuuuuu...
Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by Cmanforall: 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hahaha
Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol
Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by hensben(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
Fine neck
Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by Etizz: 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
The neck sha.... cheesy grin
Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by psychologist(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ok

3 Likes

Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by Frankiss44(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
Omo make God punish anybody when call money vanity

Jisox
Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
#Poverty is a Bastard grin grin
#Money is good
#myself n my family will never know poverty smiley smiley
IJN

4 Likes

Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by northvietnam(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Oluwa am still anticipating Ooooooo.......

Change me from pepsi bottle neck to Dude , as in dude sheeeeet mehn, Ini , ain't gonna wonna mehn grin grin
Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by Dijaga(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
ÀY stop widening ur eyeballs and smiling like a lunatic when taking pictures..then you will know you are among the ugliest comedian in Nigeria if not the ugliest...if u wanna crack jokes..stop using ur colleagues negativity..either in the past or at present...FOOL..

5 Likes

Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by McMayowa(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ayo comedian
Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by ogashman(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
lol.....I go die long neck fit tie bunch of broom
Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by Jfast: 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Fine girl abeg help me ask them for up if nepa don bring light.
Re: AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) by englishmart(m): 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
when did Ay become igodye's manager? POST YOU OWN THROWBACK PICTURE NOT MIne.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) / Sophie Alakija Turns Rapper! (Video) / Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.