Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling (53793 Views)

Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper / FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by missKiffy(f): 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
I find this quite hilarious cheesy waka waka baba, Saudi today, Qatar tomorrow cheesy

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by ORACLE1975(m): 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hahahahaha

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Frankiss44(m): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lolz.. Even punch don dey wail on code...

241 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by lionshare: 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol is it by globe-trotting that will improve the economy.

Oga sit your silly-ass in your aso and come up with policies that will improve the economy and create enabling environment for investments to thrive.

145 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by tsephanyah(f): 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
I want answers, now that I knew what wailer is,,thanks to Google,, so anyone not supporting Apc or buhari is wailer, and most igbo are wailer,,,, lame idea I ever heard,,, Apc is the real wailer,, if that should be the case,, they wail too much,,, to the extent that the world think Nigeria will blow up,, British and America somehow instilled fear in goodluck mind to secure there interest,, and he gave up, handed over the government to the league of greatest wailers ever created,, now they have the government and they cannot handle it always confused,,, and there angry fellow youth who voted them to government instead of wailing to there leaders who con them, there are ashamed of it and diverting there shamefulness and mistakes to PDP supporters, to the extent if u disagree with Apc u are Ippod, iPad or militant, now that I'm not militant or igbo and only miles from buhari home town to ours, What am I? or who am I? if u suggest zombie we are in the same boat, if u prefer Abok! that will separate the marriage between tinunmbu and buhari,, and I'm way out of ur league to call me Abok! whoever u are if u cannot buy.... real Hermes bag

194 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
The one and only junketer in chief

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Alexbond(m): 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Punch is confused.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by biafranbaby(m): 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Editor of the punch will soon be probed by efcc

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Iykopeee: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
The useless gworo chewing, kunu sipping homo habilis of a presidiot thinks travelling from country to country is the best possible means to solving his country maladies.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by donholy28(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
buhari now visits Nigeria for holidays...hmmm punch editor will soon hear from d dictator..like play like play arms deal will be probed down to punch

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Nature8(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol.. I go tell Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by jay2pee(m): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
Make una help me tell punch that the wailers' form is finished. But they can be considered if they pay double of the form price....... I smell wailing

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by iykebest1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
Buhari the walker

12 Likes

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by stam101(m): 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
D man has seen an opportunity to travel to all the countries he has ever dreamt of visiting.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by weedcrusha: 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
They shoulda spelt Qatar properly in the cartoon

5 Likes

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by magicalx(m): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
No light, fuel Is scare, the exchange rate is raging and our President is burning fuel and resources travelling, contributing to the failing naira, cos the last time I checked naira is not accepted in Saudi....

This is a beyond clueless President! Smh

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Pennsylvania: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
This government is a joke.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by mejai(m): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
did is just d beginning. act 1 scene 1. traveling never start.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by drss(m): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
before d dullard is send packing in 2019, he will visit d moon.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by franklingud(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Waka waka baba! grin... Nonsense man. All these wailing are falling on deaf ears.

10 Likes

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Mujinho4b(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol... FP tins... CCC @lalastical grin

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Ooni: 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
my people made a mistake in voting a worthless idiotic animalistic bastard as their presidiot

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by LordAdam: 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
I want answers, now that I knew what wailer is,,thanks to Google,, so anyone not supporting Apc or buhari is wailer, and most igbo are wailer,,,, lame idea I ever heard,,, Apc is the real wailer,, if that should be the case,, they wail too much,,, to the extent that the world think Nigeria will blow up,, British and America somehow instilled fear in goodluck mind to secure there interest,, and he gave up, handed over the government to the league of greatest wailers ever created,, now they have the government and they cannot handle it always confused,,, and there angry fellow youth who voted them to government instead of wailing to there leaders who con them, there are ashamed of it and diverting there shamefulness and mistakes to PDP supporters, to the extent if u disagree with Apc u are Ippod, iPad or militant, now that I'm not militant and only miles from buhari home town to ours, What am I?

Sent you a mail. Kindly respond.

-Lord
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by talktimi(m): 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
Buhari Skywalker grin

113 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by zurine(f): 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by tsephanyah(f): 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
LordAdam:

Sent you a mail. Kindly respond.

-Lord
I will but my mail inbox kinda scary since I signed in, to this site

4 Likes

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by macino1(m): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Fire dey burn bush make rat nor run?
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by steph2sweet(f): 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ajala the traveler

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by seunny4lif(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Na lie b4 undecided

5 Likes

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by kelvyn7: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
cheesy
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Funjosh(m): 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) / "They Just Burnt Our Votes" - Votes On Fire As People Flee In Lagos (video, Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.