Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 (57127 Views)

Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria / 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians / Tomato Millionaires In The Making... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by KINGinVAHALA: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
No need for that he was only asking question so educate him
It pisses me off when "Like Minds" are discussing and one of the minds would thing he is above the others because of where his or her parents told him/her he or she came from.

There is no deny the fact that www.google.com knows more than me, so him asking google instead of me isnt gonna be a bad but a perfect ideal.
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by Bre(f): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Then, i must admit nd confess i'm impress by you. You wrote the article or you copied and pasted it?

Impressed?

I culled the article from LinkedIn. I share what I believe others will benefit from. I'm happy to see that it garnered as much of an audience as it did. If this article sparks being shared on Nairaland sparks just one more millionaire/billionaire (in addition to myself), then I'll be thankful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by erico2k2(m): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
PapaBrowne:
Interesting piece. With the epileptic power supply in Nigeria, you wonder why our roofs aren't filled with solar panels.

its not that cheap yet, but we are getting there, remember in the 80s and early 90s,Generator was a huge deal.
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by GideonG(m): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nothing gives me joy like building things using the latest tech tools. I want to mentor many Nigerians on coding and technology entrepreneurship, more people needs to learn how to build web apps and mobile apps among other things. It's my responsibility to have them becoming passionate about this, and be enthusiastic about technology advancement.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by KINGinVAHALA: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
erico2k2:

I disagree on that Oo big time, name one safe city in Nigeria where you can wake up at 2AM and decide to drive to a next safe city
In all of the western countries, you can do this without blinking an eye lid.
The problem with we blacks is Fear and Dont wanna DIE. Till yesterday, i most times still walk the city of Benin even at 12am midnite. Not because the city is secured, but because nothing frightens me.
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by erico2k2(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
GideonG:
Nothing gives me joy like building things using the latest tech tools. I want to mentor many Nigerians on coding and technology entrepreneurship, more people needs to learn how to build web apps and mobile apps among other things. It's my responsibility to have them becoming passionate about this, and be enthusiastic of technology advancement.
Any ideas on G-codes?
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by Bre(f): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
erico2k2:

I disagree on that Oo big time, name one safe city in Nigeria where you can wake up at 2AM and decide to drive to a next safe city
In all of the western countries, you can do this without blinking an eye lid.

I feel so much safer in any major city in Nigeria than I ever would as a black person in any of the US cities. Talk less of places like Alabama, Missouri, Kentucky etc.

1 Like

Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by FBS: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You dont need all the power in the world to run an IT business. I feel you re just looking for an excuse and its people like you that blame government even for your undoing.

CHEERS!
My friend please shut up. You don't know me and I have no idea who you are and aint interested. Where in my post did you see me talk of government or that you need all the power in the world

How hard is it for you read and comprehend simple statements properly that you need Constant power to run an IT business. If you don't know now you do.
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by KINGinVAHALA: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Bre:

Impressed?

I culled the article from LinkedIn. I share what I believe others will benefit from. I'm happy to see that it garnered as much of an audience as it did. If this article sparks being shared on Nairaland sparks just one more millionaire/billionaire (in addition to myself), then I'll be thankful.
I wasnt really impressed because of these article you posted, but because of your ability to have a follow up and sound discuss on it.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by Bre(f): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
Chinom:

I don't know about that. But the 'Obi' could be Japanese. Some Japanese names and words sound uncannily Igboish. I'm guessing it's our own 'Obi'

You are right with that assertion, but it seems it's a US company.
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by KINGinVAHALA: 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
FBS:
My friend please shut up. You don't know me and I have no idea who you are and aint interested. Where in my post did you see me talk of government

And FYI You need Constant power to run ALL IT rated stuff. If you don't know now you do.
OK SIR!
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by erico2k2(m): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

The problem with we blacks is Fear and Dont wanna DIE. Till yesterday, i most times still walk the city of Benin even at 12am midnite. Not because the city is secured, but because nothing frightens me.
Guy relax that benin where shops closes @10 pm?? angry angry,I was there last year.Talking of fear why wont one fear, life has no duplicate,walking in ur hood is tottally diffrent from driving outta town like I stated,I can drive from Brighton to Hull from 2Am no police check point,no% of fear from armed robbers, oyah try go sapele rd and stop to wee at oghara junction, come tell me wetin U see grin grin
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by erico2k2(m): 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
FBS:
My friend please shut up. You don't know me and I have no idea who you are and aint interested. Where in my post did you see me talk of government or that you need all the power in the world

How hard is it for you and comprehend simple statements properly.
You need Constant power to run an IT business. If you don't know now you do.
We forgot the servers here lol
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by Bre(f): 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I wasnt really impressed because of these article you posted, but because of your ability to have a follow up and sound discuss on it.

I'm passionate about my people making it. We literally have it all, the excuses for us to be in the world-wide position we are are no longer valid. No more white demons to blame.

1 Like

Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by bebe2(f): 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

As humans, we most times lost battles not because we aint strong or powerful enough to win it, but simply because we have already put a sword with our hands to our minds and mindset.

Nigeria is without doub safer than lot of western countries. Though where you plan residing in Nigeria also matters alot. Where do you have in mind? Lagos or Abuja or Borno?

My dear, I go to nigeria every year. But with kids am so scared. I will be staying in lagos and benin.

I think nairaland is part of the issue, so much evil news.
Kidnaps, beheading, shootings etc. It's scary.

And am not a weak person, I go home and ride okada, combi buses etc.
My brother doesn't like dat , but am dat free. But with kids I just don't feel like I can let my guard down.
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by Chinom(m): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

It pisses me off when "Like Minds" are discussing and one of the minds would thing he is above the others because of where his or her parents told him/her he or she came from.

There is no deny the fact that www.google.com knows more than me, so him asking google instead of me isnt gonna be a bad but a perfect ideal.

You still have not told me if the damned Obi smartphone is Igbo made or not. I'm waiting. Mr. "Like mind"
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by KINGinVAHALA: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
erico2k2:

Guy relax that benin where shops closes @10 pm?? angry angry,I was there last year.Talking of fear why wont one fear, life has no duplicate,walking in ur hood is tottally diffrent from driving outta town like I stated,I can drive from Brighton to Hull from 2Am no police check point,no% of fear from armed robbers, oyah try go sapele rd and stop to wee at oghara junction, come tell me wetin U see grin grin
Ohhh, you even reside in UK? How come you were in Benin last year? It kinda seem you re from Edo or Delta State?
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by FBS: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
erico2k2:

We forgot the servers here lol
Lol. Abi. Servers running on candle. cheesy
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by erico2k2(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
Bre:

I feel so much safer in any major city in Nigeria than I ever would as a black person in any of the US cities. Talk less of places like Alabama, Missouri, Kentucky etc.
Ok Ply try and walk through Ikeja under bridge 1Am,come back and tell us your xpirience,I understand what you mean by feeling safe in that context however sadly we are not there yet in Nigeria there is nothing like community safety as you got in the US and Uk we are way far from feeling same level of safety
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by FBS: 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

OK SIR!
no wahala oga.
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by erico2k2(m): 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
FBS:

Lol. Abi. Servers running on candle. cheesy
ahaha grin grin grin
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by erico2k2(m): 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Ohhh, you even reside in UK? How come you were in Benin last year? It kinda seem you re from Edo or Delta State?
Original Safarian right here.So like this I don't need Visa to enter BC nah abi smiley
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by Angelstartups(f): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
Are you a start-up, or have a brilliant idea, then visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for professional advice.

Cheers.
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by erico2k2(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Chinom:

You still have not told me if the damned Obi smartphone is Igbo made or not. I'm waiting. Mr. "Like mind"
wahala dey sleep yanga won wake am up grin grin
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by KINGinVAHALA: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
bebe2:

My dear, I go to nigeria every year. But with kids am so scared. I will be staying in lagos and benin.

I think nairaland is part of the issue, so much evil news.
Kidnaps, beheading, shootings etc. It's scary.

And am not a weak person, I go home and ride okada, combi buses etc.
My brother doesn't like dat , but am dat free. But with kids I just don't feel like I can let my guard down.
I feel your fear mrs. i'm more of a positive person, so i hardly spread bad news. For Benin, i would tell you it wasnt as unsecured as it was before when you hear nor read of kidnapping and robbery on a daily basis. most of those now happens in remote places of Edo state and not city. Though it does happen in the city, but its rear. I think GRA axis is very safe. For Lagos, i also knw abt the RAPID RESPONCE SQUAD(RRS) and i know they re doing their best because i once also stayed in Lag.
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by KINGinVAHALA: 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
erico2k2:

Original Safarian right here.So like this I don't need Visa to enter BC nah abi smiley
Wink. *smiles*
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by KINGinVAHALA: 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
FBS:
no wahala oga.
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by Chinom(m): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
Bre:

It's okay bro, instead let me know what you thought of the article. What industries do you think Nigeria could be a leader in?

Well, Agribusiness, Retail and transport/logistics hold the key for now. All these Solar, Pay solutions and other high tech businesses are niche businesses. Those are for the future. If you want to make it NOW go into the aforementioned 3 sectors.

Dangote became a multi billionaire by selling things we can hardly do without: Cement, Sugar, salt, Flour etc. To make in Nigeria, you will need to sell something the average Nigerian needs and can afford directly or indirectly. Dangote with his new refined petroleum biz will be rubbing shoulders with Bill Gates in due course. Nigerians need cheap fuel.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by bebe2(f): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I feel your fear mrs. i'm more of a positive person, so i hardly spread bad news. For Benin, i would tell you it wasnt as unsecured as it was before when you hear nor read of kidnapping and robbery on a daily basis. most of those now happens in remote places of Edo state and not city. Though it does happen in the city, but its rear. I think GRA axis is very safe. For Lagos, i also knw abt the RAPID RESPONCE SQUAD(RRS) and i know they re doing their best because i once also stayed in Lag.

Tnks for the reassurance. I haven't had any negative experience sha. My mind is just playing tricks on me. My kids are looking forward to it cheesy

1 Like

Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by Had1zasaf: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hi
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by KINGinVAHALA: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Just like me. my passion for my state in particular and Nigeria in general is unlimited and unconditional.
Bre:

I'm passionate about my people making it. We literally have it all, the excuses for us to be in the world-wide position we are are no longer valid. No more white demons to blame.
Hehehehehe. Thats truth. No more white demons to blame, but there is still black demons whom had refused to die.
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by FBS: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
Great ideas though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of MC Oluomo's Three Wives / CBN Officially Devalues Naira / Folorunsho Alakija 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.