Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years (1551 Views)

Yahaya Bello Inspect Inland Port Being Built By FG In Kogi / States N145b Allocation From FG In July 2016 / FG In Talk With Niger Delta Militants – President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by doncent12(m): 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
He listed them as a reaction to claims by Vice President Yemi Osin‎bajo that the Federal Government in the last 10 years did not construct a single road.

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by tsephanyah(f): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
and then Apc will somehow twist it...

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by Cholls(m): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
my brothers and sisters see mumu man.....it took him 24hour to respond to the question... ......King of expo......now u don enter their trap.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by Yyeske(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
I'm not familiar with the other roads but thank God he never mentioned Onitsha-Enugu and Enugu-Port Harcourt express ways, alarm for blow this night.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by dunkem21(m): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
grin
Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by yaqq: 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
doyin
Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by Oloniyan(m): 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
FG hasn't constructed any road for the past 10 years.....PYO grin
Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by phemmyutd(m): 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
This man is just making this matter more complicated to himself.

PYO said no single NEW ROAD were initiated and completed during their tenor.

Mr Okupe is trying here to list them out but no one here corresponded to the allegation. he even said some are 90% 70% completed . how does that make it 100% completed?

6 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by dunkem21(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
phemmyutd:
This man is just making this matter more complicated to himself.

PYO said no single NEW ROAD were initiated and completed during their tenor.

Mr Okupe is trying here to list them out but no one here corresponded to the allegation. he even said some are 90% 70% completed . how does that make it 100% completed?

Shhup .. Read no 4 again and again .. grin

Learn to read with understanding .. There's no *new road listed there that is 70% complete .. only one is 90% complete ..

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by ahaz: 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Yyeske:
I'm not familiar with the other roads but thank God he never mentioned Onitsha-Enugu and Enugu-Port Harcourt express ways, alarm for blow this night.
which dirty alarm go blow..the alarm no blow when pastor go lie for altar,na here e go blow...shameless people una say make him mention one him mention 7 yet shame no gree u shutup.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by dunkem21(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lalasticlala, pastor don lie for inside church o grin
Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by shaddoww: 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
This was d same thing dey said during election dat GEJ constructed about 25,000-30,000km of roads which means he constructed about 167 Lagos - ibadan expressway in dis obodo Nigeria. Doyin election is over even though we no see change.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by omolami: 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
The midget osinbajo has been schooled again.APC never do well

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by blazer234: 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters see mumu man.....it took him 24hour to respond to the question... ......King of expo......now u don enter their trap.

It doesn't matter how long it took him to respond. All that matters is he has responded.

Do you find fault with his response? Point such out with facts.
Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by Yyeske(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
ahaz:
which dirty alarm go blow..the alarm no blow when pastor go lie for altar,na here e go blow...shameless people una say make him mention one him mention 7 yet shame no gree u shutup.
Show me pix of portions of the two roads i mentioned after 6years of GEJ's tenure, shame on GEJ and you. Mind you, I live in Onitsha and ply these roads often.
Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by dunkem21(m): 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lalasticlala, I go hit my head for wall if this news no break this night ..

I can't wait till tomorrow morning ..

I laugh in Reinhard Bonke grin

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by Remii(m): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
I wonder what is wrong with our journalists trying to cause disaffection in the land always. PYO said "no new road constructed" now we are listing rehabilitated roads, na wa oo. New road means where there was no road, like the road across Bori Camp in PH that was opened by Rotimi, like Lekki link bridge, like Law school bypass, etc,

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by dunkem21(m): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Yyeske:
Show me pix of portions of the two roads i mentioned after 6years of GEJ's tenure, shame on GEJ and you. Mind you, I live in Onitsha and ply these roads often.

Wetin dey vex you na? .. He never mentioned those roads ..

..back to the topic grin
Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by dunkem21(m): 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by emekamn(m): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
PYO ur student has taken ur exams,come and score him.
Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by dunkem21(m): 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by Yyeske(m): 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
dunkem21:

Wetin dey vex you na? .. He never mentioned those roads ..
..back to the topic grin
But una don mention those two roads tire, thank God he never dared.
Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by bilulu(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Why building new roads wen d old once needs rehabilitation? if dem no repair road now na him go still complain say potholes full everywhere n abandon projects everywhere...... but wait a minute its almost a year now and no single contract has been awarded?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by Alertz3(m): 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
Pls somebody should help me inform the VP that the electioneering campaign is over. Just like a billboard I saw within the city of abj, 9 million man match in march for buhari. And the question is who has the mandate now? Posterity will only judge them after 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by nnachukz(m): 12:08am On Mar 02, 2016
What I don't understand is what concerns new roads with ministers/pastors retreat? Even a Prof for that matter doesn't know where to take his politics to. If only God were man and not a divine being, he would have died on that alter.
Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by silverwolf(m): 1:35am On Mar 02, 2016
Simple statement tht was made by the vice president n all I can see is roads tht were reconstructed or as oga okupe talk 'recommensed'.... it's simple english, did u or did u not

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by muri4mig(m): 2:27am On Mar 02, 2016
None of these roads is yet to be completed. Look at the airport road, jornathern road, kubwa road they are still under construction (at least I reside in Abuja). What the VP is simply saying is that all their roads is either partially completed or is not constructed at all, yet they are commissioned. This is the biggest scam ever witness in the whole wide world.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe List Road Networks Constructed By FG In The Last 9 Years by muri4mig(m): 2:27am On Mar 02, 2016
None of these roads is yet completed. Look at the airport road, jornatern road, kubwa road they are still under construction. What the VP is simply saying is that all their roads is either partially completed or is not constructed at all, yet they are commissioned. This is the biggest scam ever witness in the whole wide world.

(1) (Reply)

Forgotten 45,000 Nigerian Soldiers Who Fought For Britain In World War2(pix) / List Of Army Generals Retired By Nigeria Army / Shame! See The Deplorable State Of A Popular Airport In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.