Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes (64879 Views)

Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 / Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes / Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes by gbens2000(m): 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nice one
O Lord, bless our hustles and reward our patience with an outstanding miracle
grin mehn this really got me cracking

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes by gbens2000(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
lilstaurt:
hmmmm, 45? How old is mark zugerberg? If na talk talk abi nigerians never full that list? Go and find something and do joor
why u hating,pls wish him well.
Re: Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes by newpisces: 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
henrysilver:
See the correct list here before you continue with your rubbish..
1. Alhaji Aliko Dangote – Dangote Group, (Manufacturing, oil & gas,)

2. Mike Adenuga – Conoil, Globacom (Oil & gas, Banking, Telecom)

3. Femi Otedola – Forte Oil and Gas (Oil & gas)

4. Orji Uzor Kalu – Slok Group (Aviation, Shipping, publishing, manufacturing)

5. Cosmos Maduka – Coscharis Group (Automobile, manufacturing)

6. Jimoh Ibrahim – Nicon Insurance, Global Fleet (Insurance, transportation, oil & gas)

7. Jim Ovia – Zenith Bank, Visafone (Banking, Telecom)

8. Pascal Dozie – MTN Nigeria, Diamond Bank (Banking, Telecom)

9. Oba Otudeko – Honeywell Group Nigeria, Pivotal Engineering, Airtel (Manufacturing, oil & gas, telecom)

10. Alhaji Sayyu Dantata – MRS Group (Oil & gas, construction)

11. Umaru Abdul Mutallab – former Chairman First Bank Plc, Mutallab Group

12. Prince Samuel Adedoyin – Doyin Group (manufacturing, pharmaceuticals)

13. Dele Fajemirokun – Chaiman Aiico Insurance, Xerox Nigeria, Chicken Republic, Kings Guards (Insurance, Security, Technology, Food retailing)

14. Chief Cletus Ibeto – Ibeto Group (Trading, manufacturing, oil & gas)

15. Raymond Dokpesi – Daar Communication, AIT, (Entertainment)

16. Tony Ezenna – Orange Group (Pharmaceutical, oil & gas)

17. Chief Molade Okoya Thomas – Chairman CFAO Nig and other six french companies (Automobiles)

18. Ifeanyi Ubah – Capital oil and gas (Oil & gas)

19. Leo Stan Ekeh – Zinox (Computer, technology)

20. Fola Adeola – GTBank (Banking

Quite sensible list. But was this out of your own compilation or you have a source?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes by mercyville: 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
newpisces:

Quite sensible list. But was this out of your own compilation or you have a source?
An old list.To be rich is a case of soja go, soja come.
Re: Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes by Alaanyihaji(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
I will hit it big and join that list in the next five years by the help of God in Jesus Name.
Re: Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes by mercyville: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
Chinom:

No problem bro. But we are talking real businessmen here, NOT co*ck suckers. Though I would agree with you that Adenuga is a shrewd businessman. He managed and invested the money he got very well. As for Alakija,now that Miriam IBB is dead, she is 'home free'. She's got to be the luckiest tailor and hairdresser in the world. Forbes list my azz.
Thank God it is your ass not mine...lol
Re: Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes by mercyville: 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
ikombe:
The wans wey make the list how many people dem don help
The people wey dem don help go come your house come tell you abi dem go put dem names for newspaper.Some people are just mumu mumuer mumuest.

Read this little one and go to that website...

Valentine Echezona on February 13, 2012 at
7:10 pm
@17:58pm today l was listening to Cnn and
your foundation came up. To be sincere, l was
expecting to hear names that always re-occure
in our country but to my dismay yours came
up. Your foundation touched me because you
happened to be one Nigerian phillantropist who
with all the money never made noise in public.
This ids my first time of hearing the name
Alakija.
Anyway, my interest focussed more because l
am doing social work in london university
although l have done quite a lot and worked in
this field and appreciate your creativeness in
trying to help people in need our society. l will
also use this opporturnity to appeal to you to
extend your hand to Anambra State. We are an
igbo society but weak in doing what you are
currently doing. Nigeria will be a much better
place if people like you that empower others.
will keep an eye on Rose of Sharon and might
use some of your projects or programmes in
my thesis. Thanks

https://roseofsharonfoundation./contact-us/
Re: Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes by seunt4ut(m): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Holyman3:

The Igbos prefer that 100 people have 1 million each, than two men having 50 million each.
Thats why they are better off without Nigeria.
One Igbo man goes home, picks up a boy, teaches him business, settles him in six years and the boy starts his own business. In two years, he goes home and picks up more boys.
All them boys in Alaba and Trade fair did not just jump into a bus and come to Lagos.

Your quiet right. That's what we called wealth distribution unlike other that you serve for long and still have to pay for your freedom.i think, that strategy the Igbo's adopted is a very good one I will like other tribes to emulate it.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes by laprince(m): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
totit:

Yes. I agree.
You were quick to accept that you akpu made stats was intact only to be busted and start speaking in tongue.
Tell me something I don't know, you no be ibo? where you from bro grin

Not bursted any bit. its an outdated and unpopular statistics.

more so, never blend me as ibo.

NEVER!!!

You can keep up with ur hatred for the ibos.
Congrats.
Re: Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes by totit: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
laprince:

Not bursted any bit. its an outdated and unpopular statistics.

more so, never blend me as ibo

NEVER!!!

You can keep up with ur hatred for the ibos.
Congrats.

Lmaooooo

You Ipods are so predictable.
Nothing has changed.

Lol

Outdated,unpopular...world bank et al are unpopular? Lamaoooo

Are you educated at all?
Perhaps you should provide us with the recent one?

grin grin
Re: Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes by uncleade(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=laprince post=43406396]
Here,we are talking about REAL money. not SPARE PARTS money.
Re: Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes by laprince(m): 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
totit:

Lmaooooo
You Ipods are so predictable. Nothing has changed.
Lol
Outdated,unpopular...world bank et al are unpopular? Lamaoooo

Are you educated at all? Perhaps you should provide us with the recent one?
grin grin
Let me believe you have generated your own evidences that am an ibo.
However, soothe yourself.
Re: Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes by totit: 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
laprince:

Let me believe you have generated your own evidences that am an ibo.

However, soothe yourself.

I will be easy with you.

Don't worry I gat my eyes on you henceforth.
Shebi you no be ibo abi? grin
Osorite cool
Re: Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes by EMriss(m): 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
COME CHECK THIS LIST 15YEARS LATER AND U WILL FIND ME ( CHINEDU....) GOD is my leader cool
Re: Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes by laprince(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
totit:

I will be easy with you.
Don't worry I gat my eyes on you henceforth. Shebi you no be ibo abi? grin Osorite cool
ok. I like that. and I like you. However, am not an Ibo brox.
Best wishes.
Cheers!!!
Re: Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes by Xmen149(m): 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
MadCow1:
Interesting how no Igbo Man ever makes the Forbes list.

grin

Anyone care to explain why?

Lol,same reason 50cent declared bankruptcy and wount stop turning up on new dfrnt pix possing with packs of dollars....simple: make the money and stay hiden especially if you are constantly surrounded by enemies
Re: Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes by Ugosample(m): 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
SirShymexx:

The same group with three out of the top four should have the highest number of millionaires. You know Igbos are noise makers when you look at the whole of Igboland which is the same size as Ibadan, and with the huge population of Igbos - yet Igboland is the least developed in the whole country.

In a proper organised setting - you don't need gazillion of roadside traders who barely make profits despite risking their lives to sell their wares. All you need is a few billionaires to create millions of jobs and also a conducive environment for organised SMEs to thrive. And that is one thing Yorubas have mastered - not the unorganised/primitive nuisance Igbos create everywhere in the name of trading.

Shymexx, I have known you for years, and you also know me too, though with a different moniker, and from your comments on this thread, I am very ashamed of you.
Displaying ignorance on a public forum.

Who told you the whole of south east is the size of Ibadan?
Have you been to the south east before to see the industries there?

You are just talking rubbish.

Anu ojoo

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes by Jaideyone(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
TeamSimple:
3 yorubas out of 5..
numbers 2-4 I.e 2, 3 and 4. you go school?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 / More Than 60 Million Nigerians Are Unbanked – World Bank / Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.