Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

2016 Recruitment At TOTAL Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Recruitment At TOTAL Nigeria (3062 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 Recruitment At TOTAL Nigeria by Brownville007: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
With operations in more than 130 countries, we are a leading international oil and gas company. We produce, refine and market oil and manufacture petrochemicals. We are also a major player in natural gas and rank second in solar energy with SunPower. Demonstrating their commitment to better energy, our 100,000 employees help supply our customers around the world with safer, cleaner, more efficient and more innovative products that are accessible to as many people as possible. We work alongside our stakeholders to ensure that our operations consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits.

About us / company profile

Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.

Job Title: Solar Hybrid Business Developer

Job Description

1. Implement the Business model of the Hybrid solutions to B to B customers.

2. Offer solar hybrid solutions to Industrial customers - Telecom, Banks etx.

3. Design of hybrid solutions for industrial customers

4. Implementation and project management of stations turnkey solarization projects for 200 stations.

5. Identify and analyze new project opportunities.

6. Collaborate with the Sales team (GTEs) to maximize lead generation efforts and strategies.

7. Takes responsibility for Project controlling.

8. Develop and initiate strategic input to the business and support ongoing business initiatives

9. Responsible for the management of customer service, relationships and contracts.

10. Maintain a good knowledge of the solar market, competitor's activities and report best practices.

11. Manage all solar O&M activities in designated project portfolio to maximize system performance

12. Manage multiple solar sites and contractors.

Candidate profile

First degree in electrical engineering. Certification in Renewable Energy (Solar) and Project Management will be an added advantage
A minimum of 2 years experience in Solar Hybrid solutions.
Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skill

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should Click https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?jobid=877767&jobreqlang=1&jobsiteid=6105&jobsiteinfo=877767_6105&gqid=2764&partnerid=30080&siteid=6105&type=mail to Apply

Source: http://www.careerail.com/total-nigeria-recruitment-2016/
Re: 2016 Recruitment At TOTAL Nigeria by palladin: 4:06am On Mar 02, 2016
Thanks @op.

Well check it.

Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers are available on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android
Re: 2016 Recruitment At TOTAL Nigeria by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Do you want to ace the GRE, GMAT, or Job Aptitude tests? Do you have children in the area that need private tutoring in Math or Science?
I am USA educated and trained private tutor.
Over 10 years experience.
Can work with students from secondary school to University level. Whatsapp or call 0708 783 9910. Or email fosibodu@gmail.com
My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me. Location: Lekki phase 1.

My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me
Re: 2016 Recruitment At TOTAL Nigeria by ojoyentalk: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
Good one

(1) (Reply)

Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? / Distributors Wanted / Got Email Invitation For DPR Aptitude Test(pic): Who Else Got?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.