Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

DNA Tests Prove Retired Postman Has Over 1,300 Illegimitate Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Tests Prove Retired Postman Has Over 1,300 Illegimitate Children (1423 Views)

"How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe / Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA Tests Prove Retired Postman Has Over 1,300 Illegimitate Children by Delphi(m): 12:20am On Mar 02, 2016
Nashville, TN | An 87-year-old former postman has been proven to have fathered over 1,300 illegitimate children after a private investigator hired by a Tennessee family discovered the shocking truth.

The investigation that has gathered thousands of DNA samples and testimonies over a 15-year period ultimately proves the man is the father to literally thousands of illegitimate children in the region.

“Contraception wasn’t very popular in those days,” he told local reporters in his defense. “I have nothing to be ashamed of. The 60s were the good old days and I did a great Johnny Cash impression which played out real good with the ladies,” he explained. “Some even thought I was Johnny Cash for real,” he recalls laughingly. “I don’t know if they really believed it or if they were trying to convince themselves, but who was I to say no to a quickie?” he acknowledged.

Author Anthony Kendall has teamed up with private investigator Sid Roy and will publish the results of the 15-year investigation next fall in an upcoming book "Unraveling the truth".

Private investigator Sid Roy never could have imagined a simple gig would end up in a 15-year quest for the truth.

“It all started in 2001 when two different men that had nothing to do with each other hired me to find their biological father. I was astounded after further investigation to realize they both originated from the same person. That is when the mystery started unraveling and it became a personal mission of mine, whenever I had some free time, I’d try and track down other testimonies. Eventually, DNA testing became really cheap and easy to use and helped me gather a lot of information in the latest years,” he acknowledges.

No lawsuit in sight.

The private investigator says the children of the old man don’t intend to pursue any lawsuit against the old man.

“Most people who are aware of the truth don’t want this information to get out and have given anonymous testimonies,” he explains. “The truth unleashed could break up hundreds or more families and that’s definitely not the point of all these years of research. All I know is that most people are glad to know the truth and don’t bear any grudge against the old man, I guess it was a more common practice in those days,” he acknowledges.

Although DNA testing and testimonies point out to over 1,300 illegitimate children fathered by the retired postman, Sid Roy believes there could be many more. “I’ve spent 15 years of my own personal time into this, I think it’s enough,” he admits. “But my research clearly shows there could be many more children,” he told local reporters, although he declined to comment if the numbers were in the hundreds or thousands more.
http://infamoustribune.com/dna-tests-prove-retired-postman-1300-illegimitate-children/
Re: DNA Tests Prove Retired Postman Has Over 1,300 Illegimitate Children by tpiar: 12:33am On Mar 02, 2016
olaadegbu over to you.

this is your field of expertise.
Re: DNA Tests Prove Retired Postman Has Over 1,300 Illegimitate Children by nnachukz(m): 12:34am On Mar 02, 2016
Some dicksons dey over enjoyooo. Chai! Surely, more than 1300 punnanies just for one Dickson. Why wasn't I born in the 60s? why why why.
Re: DNA Tests Prove Retired Postman Has Over 1,300 Illegimitate Children by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 02, 2016
With this it means a lot of this mans children married themselves. Chai, there is God oo.
Re: DNA Tests Prove Retired Postman Has Over 1,300 Illegimitate Children by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
tpiar:

olaadegbu over to you.

this is your field of expertise.

tpiar! You must be something else. cheesy
Re: DNA Tests Prove Retired Postman Has Over 1,300 Illegimitate Children by tpiar: 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

I am something else. cheesy

are you not the expert on other people's fathers?
Re: DNA Tests Prove Retired Postman Has Over 1,300 Illegimitate Children by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
tpiar:

are you not the expert on other people's fathers?

Are you married? undecided
Re: DNA Tests Prove Retired Postman Has Over 1,300 Illegimitate Children by tpiar: 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Are you married? undecided

Are you married?

perhaps you want to drop another story about somebody's husband?

seems you're full of them.

"Ago mi si kun akun wo sile" in your own case, is "Ago iro mi si kun akun wo sile".
Re: DNA Tests Prove Retired Postman Has Over 1,300 Illegimitate Children by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
tpiar:

Are you married?

perhaps you want to drop another story about somebody's husband?

seems you're full of them.

"Ago mi si kun akun wo sile" in your own case, is "Ago iro mi si kun akun wo sile".

Yes, I am married. Are you? undecided
Re: DNA Tests Prove Retired Postman Has Over 1,300 Illegimitate Children by tpiar: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Yes, I am married. Are you? undecided

I am getting married this Saturday (two days time).

Why do you ask.

so, since you say you are married, are you very familiar with all these multiple sperm donor scenarios which you keep waanking to on nairaland?
Re: DNA Tests Prove Retired Postman Has Over 1,300 Illegimitate Children by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
tpiar:

I am getting married this Saturday (two days time).

Why do you ask.

so, since you say you are married, are you very familiar with all these multiple sperm donor scenarios which you keep waanking to on nairaland?

Congratulations! You are welcome to the club. I wish you all the best. cheesy
Re: DNA Tests Prove Retired Postman Has Over 1,300 Illegimitate Children by tpiar: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Congratulations! I am in the club. I wish me all the best. cheesy

Thank you!
Re: DNA Tests Prove Retired Postman Has Over 1,300 Illegimitate Children by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 04, 2016
“I have nothing to be ashamed of. The 60s were the good old days and I did a great Johnny Cash impression which played out real good with the ladies,”

(1) (Reply)

What age did you build your first house? / 12 Year Old Student Impregnates 33 Year-old Student In Zambia. / My Marriage Hit A Very Rough Patch But I Want Him Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.