Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER (21843 Views)

Does This Newswatch Magazine Cover Contradict What PMB Said About Ojukwu? / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Man After Personal Interests – Bi­afran War Veterans / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by eposho: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=Jezyfreezman post=43408165][/quote]
I guess you know what I am talking about ?
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2016
K
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by kceewhyte(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2016
youngaz:
Please who read all dat write up finish make im summarize it 4 me jaregrin
loads of bollocks
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by kceewhyte(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2016
Leave trash for AEPB
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2016
eposho:
I guess you know what I am talking about ?
as e dey hot grin
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by victorazy(m): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2016
Acjohn:
The west doesn't have any good thing for Africans. no matter how they cloth it with sweet word, they are like the devil that takes nine and gives you one in a deal of ten. yet that one in your hands they will want to take the best part too.
the day Africa stops associating with the west, that they they would be truly liberated.

Na the East have abi? The Syria, Qatar, Yemen etc.

Our president is just dull, had it been is whites they would have rush and welcome him just to behold on the investment which will foster their economy, but black Daura man NO. Do u know the investments Nigerian have abroad?

Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by Misterdhee1(m): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2016
We do not need a soothsayer to tell us PMB is no match for GEJ when it comes to leadership abilities..
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by ooshinibos: 10:12am On Mar 02, 2016
lonelydora:
Reason we need to start looking East and inwards. I don't trust all these Western countries.

Any policy an African country makes, and the West complains, know that it is a good one for that country. They will never want you to progress.

the only way the west is winning is because our leaders and majority of the Africans do not want ( or like ) progress as well ( because some of us gain from the African anarchy ) , this sounds similar to the ''black life matters'' movement in America ...the irony is that , more black people are killed by their own due to various reasons ... does black life matter to the black people ? , if it does not matter to us , why should it matter to the west or anybody else , a black man not like his fellow black man ( due to poverty mentality or inferiority complex ) , and that's the truth ..the day we solve this problem by loving one another , we will be really be free .

Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by ooshinibos: 10:13am On Mar 02, 2016
the only way the west is winning is because our leaders and majority of the Africans do not want ( or like ) progress as well ( because some of us gain from the African anarchy ) , this sounds similar to the ''black life matters'' movement in America ...the irony is that , more black people are killed by their own due to various reasons ... does black life matter to the black people ? , if it does not matter to us , why should it matter to the west or anybody else , a black man not like his fellow black man ( due to poverty mentality or inferiority complex ) , and that's the truth ..the day we solve this problem by loving one another , we will be really free .
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by tatucci: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2016
A real live Raymond Reddington. Man wey sabi everybody for everywhere...

Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by blackpanda: 10:28am On Mar 02, 2016
Stalwert:
Jonathan quickly fell for blair antics PMB was hardly amused of blair clowning around.

That is a mark of a great leader always separating the wheat from chaff.

Just wait and watch how the hopeless wailers will find a way to blame PMB for Jonathans stupidity. And where they dont succeed they will say the report is sponsored by apc

Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by henryomez(m): 10:31am On Mar 02, 2016
Naija will be great again
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by moufan: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2016
tony blair is a war criminal who should be rotting in jail for his war crimes.thank GOD the president refused his deceptiveness.
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2016
It is the same thing they are doing with devaluation. They want to cannibalize our economy further.
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by stevecantrell: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2016
kITATITA:
It is the same thing they are doing with devaluation. They want to cannibalize our economy further.

Exactly, any Nigerian advocating devaluation is a big dunce !

Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 02, 2016
Misterdhee1:
We do not need a soothsayer to tell us PMB is no match for GEJ when it comes to leadership abilities..

Let us not reduce everything to comparison between the two men. I am sure Jonathan had meant well for the country due to Mr. Blair's profile. It could just be error of judgment.

Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by akinmusi(m): 10:45am On Mar 02, 2016
Oyinbo sef corrupt but dem level pass we own ooo. Hmmm
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by phenol33(m): 10:45am On Mar 02, 2016
saintkel:
APC and lies, see dia member
jonathan fail to tony blair antics for sure.

Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2016
PMB is a strong leader. Nigerians should be proud to have him at the helms of affairs.

now I know why a foreign tabloid had the nerve to tag somebori with the name Ineffectual Buffoon. no be small sometin.

Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by gsalvatore: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2016
I see a smart resourceful man...a negotiator, that stand-up dude you connect when the cocaine price rise...

I think PMB refused because he knows that Tony will outsmart him and he can't bring him to book the only way he know(arrest nd lock up)so he better not run things with him even if Nigerians will gain from the man in any form...afterall they made mention of Investment in bauxite running into billions of green backs which is the kinda investment he has been globetrotting for.

Tony maybe greedy but don't say the guy is not trying to make a living after leaving PM office..he didn't steal or loot while in office which you can't say for his Nigerian counterparts or for the current president..

That homie you connect when the cocaine price rise... That's Tony Blair

Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by Nbote(m): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2016
Jus d kind of thread zombies luv... Let the PMB eulogies and GEJ insults begin...
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by Image123(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2016
And Saraki wan gullibly fall for Blair offer? Na wa oh.
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 02, 2016
The banker offered to manage Nigeria’s sovereign wealth fund — and Jonathan agreed. No other bank in the world was asked to tender for this profitable work.
The ineffectual buffon at his best.

Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by cynosure489: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2016
tatucci:
A real live Raymond Reddington. Man wey sabi everybody for everywhere...

Those that have not watched THE BLACKLIST will not understand you.. Correct Reddington ..lol

Kudos to the President though.

Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by musicwriter(m): 11:56am On Mar 02, 2016
I've been saying that all along on this forum. But when you talk, our mentally enslaved shallow people will call you a conspiracy theorist. Very good this eye-opener is coming from a white journalist.

Tony Blair is the modern face of slavery and neo-colonialism. In fact, I've published my own article on slavery, in depth!.

See the true history of slavery they don't you to know http://www.africason.com/2016/03/the-true-history-of-slavery-and-slave.html
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by Trendishine: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
1.) CC: Soldiers of Truth & Justice - Appleyard, Nairaminted, Cyprus000, Scully95, Fineguy11, Shymm3x, Seagulsntrawler.

2.) CC: The Pentagon Propaganda Mercenaries - Missy89, Vedaxcool, Mazeltov, ValerianSteel, Obagadaffi, Lucasbalo.

This is Y I despise everything coming from the West. They love Africa so much they have turned us into guinea pigs for their research laboratories. Imagine a vampire like Tony Blair running charity works fighting the Ebola virus in Africa? whereas, he's actually killing Africans, and some bastards will be singing the praises of the West, especially on how they donate Billions of dollars to halt the spread of HIV/AIDS & treat the 35Million people the WHO estimates are currently living with the disease, when infact, the same disease was created in a laboratory as a bio-weapon to be used on the enemies of Amerika, and they began testing it on unsuspecting populations in Africa & Haiti where they lost control of the experiment.

Look at Ebele Jonathan; I do not hate him because he looted our treasury aground, No! Afterall he's not the only Nigerian Leader who have looted & embezzled our funds with impunity.

I hate Ebele Jonathan because he is weak, easily intimidated & down right clueless. He shouldn't have even smelt a governor's seat, let alone, the Presidency.

With the dossier & reputation of Tony Blair alongside George Bush in framing & killing Saddam Hussein including hundreds of thousands of lives that were killed & still being killed since the invasion of Iraq; should any right-thinking person associate or do business with Blair?

Tony Blair is a devil incarnate and a professional liar. Lying is actually what he does for living & I am not surprised since Amerika & her allies are known to breeding preying wolves & vampires like Tony Blair - His conduct was extremely odious that no right-thinking person should even give him an audience, let alone, doing business with him. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed & depravity.

This is the reason I will continue to adore & worship Mother Russia. Africa will be free the day they unite against the AngloZionist Empire & severe ties from Amerika & her evil allies.

Vladimirovich Putin; Please, Let thy Kingdom come quickly!

Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by Meritocracy: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
Stalwert:
Jonathan quickly fell for blair antics PMB was hardly amused of blair clowning around.

NOI was helplessly there when Jonathan was falling. This for those who are praising NOI for doing nothing in favour of Naija

Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by sanc2s(f): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
Stalwert:

and how much is 1 bag of pure water in ur side then and now?
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by Stalwert: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Meritocracy:
NOI was helplessly there when Jonathan was falling. This for those who are praising NOI for doing nothing in favour of Naija

Gbamest

Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by tomdon(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Buhari is the best president nigeria has ever had

He is what we need right now

Unlike other weak leaders who will be fawning at the sight of a white man, he is fearless and wise

Tony Blair is a greedy man who seeks profit above service

He is a bright determined man but met his match in PMB

Why should he serve you? Doesn't he have a right to engage in profitable business?
Whoever needs, him should engage his services, he's still helping out in one way or the order whether advertently or not. interesting read anyway...

Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria / Man Trekking From Jos To Lagos For Governor Sanwo-olu / FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram