Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:12 PM

Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER (21793 Views)

Does This Newswatch Magazine Cover Contradict What PMB Said About Ojukwu? / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Man After Personal Interests – Bi­afran War Veterans / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by 1freshdude: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
lonelydora:
Reason we need to start looking East and inwards. I don't trust all these Western countries.

Any policy an African country makes, and the West complains, know that it is a good one for that country. They will never want you to progress.

Theres no looking East or any other direction outside, the solution lies within!

looking East is choosing to serve new masters.

1 Like

Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by ATERI(m): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
You don`t have to be religious to know that there is more to our lives than meet the eye. Therefore, a day like this makes it necessary to give thanks to God for all the Nigerians that didn`t just go abroad, but understand the world. My happiest moments come when I read those Nigerians here calling it the way it is. Sadly, if we talk percentages, only 1% of Nigerians fall into this category.
The Mail Group, The Telegraph and The Sun of London never have anything good to say about Nigeria and Nigerians, but this time around, the Mail Newspaper is serialising a book written by one of them. So this is more about the need to demonise a pro-Europe Tony Blair that Daily Mail has always seen as corrupt and greedy than deliberately present a Nigerian leader in good light
It`s nice because the only thing our people trust and believe is what comes from the white man, so is good that what we have been saying since joining Nairaland are being confirmed
The picture of Buhari that was portrayed in this piece is that of the man we all knew in his first coming in the 80s. However, I said when he went to meet his G7 in Germany with what he called his shopping list that, he had committed a serious blunder. The rest is history
Let me use this opportunity to tell all young students of Government and Politics two things
The West has been using the mass media for the demonisation of Africa for centuries. Nigeria and Nigerians are the worst hit. Until you live abroad you can`t believe this, but to the white man, the mass media is an instrument of war, and they have been able to win that war. Mention Nigeria and make sure crime, dishonesty and corruption is all that you talk about. Do that for 50 years, what you get is a hated and endangered entity. Now, what should have been the reaction of the continent or country treated like this? That is the question I want the younger ones to go and think about.
The second issue is going to define the Nigeria of the future. I said it on the day Buhari was sworn in that, what Buhari is going to do for Nigeria is not what Nigerians are thinking. As at that time, I didn`t know that Buhari would be this disappointing. What I thought was that we would get the Buhari of the 80s, so by the time he left office, Nigerians would be saying, Nigeria has been run by a true leader, but yet we have nothing to show for democracy. Before Buhari, no-one had been President in Nigeria that you can call a natural born leader, so Nigerians have every reason to believe that bad leaders are the problem. With Buhari, Nigerians would have seen that, the problem is not necessarily about leadership. For the first time in the history of this country, the intelligent ones among us would begin to question the full meaning of democracy. To help those that are younger than me, I say that there is nothing call democracy. what the West want through what they call democracy is the stabilization of your country for western exploitation. What that means is that, you have acceptable democracy if every segment of the society is corrupt, people are dying from hunger, elections are never free,security is nowhere to be found, but notwithstanding all of the above your president is handing over the economy to the west- through privatization and liberalization- and legalizing gay marriage. As long as the president is doing the last two, the West would describe you as a democratic government. So democracy is not the same as good government.
Young and old need to start to use our brain to think about what additions and substractions African countries have to make before we can have good government. That is the job after Buhari. May God protect the few chosen ones that would do this unique job for Nigeria.
I think I would be going on holiday for one or two days. Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
gsalvatore:
I see a smart resourceful man...a negotiator, that stand-up dude you connect when the cocaine price rise...

I think PMB refused because he knows that Tony will outsmart him and he can't bring him to book the only way he know(arrest nd lock up)so he better not run things with him even if Nigerians will gain from the man in any form...afterall they made mention of Investment in bauxite running into billions of green backs which is the kinda investment he has been globetrotting for.

Tony maybe greedy but don't say the guy is not trying to make a living after leaving PM office..he didn't steal or loot while in office which you can't say for his Nigerian counterparts or for the current president..

That homie you connect when the cocaine price rise... That's Tony Blair

You really need to stop doing drugs.

1 Like

Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by poseidon12: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
sambisaman:
these are the people funding boko haram so that they can sell drones,.

Exactly.
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by gsalvatore: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

You really need to stop doing drugs.
lol..the drug thing was a figure of speech...
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by poseidon12: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Meritocracy:
NOI was helplessly there when Jonathan was falling. This for those who are praising NOI for doing nothing in favour of Naija

I guess the $18billion debt forgiveness she got for us was "nothing in favour of Naija" ? Clap for yourself.
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by gsalvatore: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
ATERI:

You don`t have to be religious to know that there is more to our lives than meet the eye. Therefore, a day like this makes it necessary to give thanks to God for all the Nigerians that didn`t just go abroad, but understand the world. My happiest moments come when I read those Nigerians here calling it the way it is. Sadly, if we talk percentages, only 1% of Nigerians fall into this category.
The Mail Group, The Telegraph and The Sun of London never have anything good to say about Nigeria and Nigerians, but this time around, the Mail Newspaper is serialising a book written by one of them. So this is more about the need to demonise a pro-Europe Tony Blair that Daily Mail has always seen as corrupt and greedy than deliberately present a Nigerian leader in good light
It`s nice because the only thing our people trust and believe is what comes from the white man, so is good that what we have been saying since joining Nairaland are being confirmed
The picture of Buhari that was portrayed in this piece is that of the man we all knew in his first coming in the 80s. However, I said when he went to meet his G7 in Germany with what he called his shopping list that, he had committed a serious blunder. The rest is history
Let me use this opportunity to tell all young students of Government and Politics two things
The West has been using the mass media for the demonisation of Africa for centuries. Nigeria and Nigerians are the worst hit. Until you live abroad you can`t believe this, but to the white man, the mass media is an instrument of war, and they have been able to win that war. Mention Nigeria and make sure crime, dishonesty and corruption is all that you talk about. Do that for 50 years, what you get is a hated and endangered entity. Now, what should have been the reaction of the continent or country treated like this? That is the question I want the younger ones to go and think about.
The second issue is going to define the Nigeria of the future. I said it on the day Buhari was sworn in that, what Buhari is going to do for Nigeria is not what Nigerians are thinking. As at that time, I didn`t know that Buhari would be this disappointing. What I thought was that we would get the Buhari of the 80s, so by the time he left office, Nigerians would be saying, Nigeria has been run by a true leader, but yet we have nothing to show for democracy. Before Buhari, no-one had been President in Nigeria that you can call a natural born leader, so Nigerians have every reason to believe that bad leaders are the problem. With Buhari, Nigerians would have seen that, the problem is not necessarily about leadership. For the first time in the history of this country, the intelligent ones among us would begin to question the full meaning of democracy. To help those that are younger than me, I say that there is nothing call democracy. what the West want through what they call democracy is the stabilization of your country for western exploitation. What that means is that, you have acceptable democracy if every segment of the society is corrupt, people are dying from hunger, elections are never free,security is nowhere to be found, but notwithstanding all of the above your president is handing over the economy to the west- through privatization and liberalization- and legalizing gay marriage. As long as the president is doing the last two, the West would describe you as a democratic government. So democracy is not the same as good government.
Young and old need to start to use our brain to think about what additions and substractions African countries have to make before we can have good government. That is the job after Buhari. May God protect the few chosen ones that would do this unique job for Nigeria.
I think I would be going on holiday for one or two days. Peace

I agree with you. But the part where you make it look as if whites are the problem of Nigeria /Africa is a hard pill for me to swallow... I think it's the greed,hate and unquenchable thirst for a black man to Lord over a fellow Blackman is the reason not white people..

If black man loves his fellow man he wont be used...but then black man loves to blame others for his mistakes and shortcomings... Even the current worshipped President/leader never took responsibility for disasters under his watch..he will prefer to blame others...so he can appear smelling like rose.
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by ArodewilliamsT: 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Even Nnamdi Kanu once said that Tony Blair is a demonic 419er in white skin.
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by mumoftwo(f): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
themall:
those who knew Tony nicknamed him "Phony Tony"

please don't mislead people. Phony Tony is Tony Abbott, one time Australian Prime Minister.

1 Like

Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
mumoftwo:

please don't mislead people. Phony Tony is Tony Abbott, one time Australian Prime Minister.
Don't be mislead by the internet. You were a baby when he was in government. I was in UK and an analyst in the Labour party. Tony was been derided by opposition party as being lily livered and self serving....and PHONY
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by CriticalThought: 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
gsalvatore:
I agree with you. But the part where you make it look as if whites are the problem of Nigeria /Africa is a hard pill for me to swallow... I think it's the greed,hate and unquenchable thirst for a black man to Lord over a fellow Blackman is the reason not white people..

If black man loves his fellow man he wont be used...but then black man loves to blame others for his mistakes and shortcomings... Even the current worshipped President/leader never took responsibility for disasters under his watch..he will prefer to blame others...so he can appear smelling like rose.

You make solid points but I disagree that the black man is entirely to blame for all his problems, some of the issues Africa suffers today can be traced to the intervention of white people. However, what bothers me more today is the inability for us to learn from these issues, I worry that Europe and America must be holding so much blackmail or military threats over our heads that we just cave in.
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by blackborn7(m): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
But having charmed the president and — in the words of Jonathan’s staff — satisfied his ego, Blair then introduced him to J.P. Morgan chief Jamie Dimon.

Goodluck Jonathan is an infinite thief, the devil himself knows that angry
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by Pque(m): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Acjohn:
The west doesn't have any good thing for Africans. no matter how they cloth it with sweet word, they are like the devil that takes nine and gives you one in a deal of ten. yet that one in your hands they will want to take the best part too.
the day Africa stops associating with the west, that they they would be truly liberated.

nawa oh. So d west are responsible for d problems in Nigeria, insecurity, coruption and bad leadership.
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by Pque(m): 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Acjohn:
The west doesn't have any good thing for Africans. no matter how they cloth it with sweet word, they are like the devil that takes nine and gives you one in a deal of ten. yet that one in your hands they will want to take the best part too.
the day Africa stops associating with the west, that they they would be truly liberated.

nawa oh. So d west are responsible for d problems in Nigeria, insecurity, coruption, rise in dollar and bad leadership? The west are in d National Assembly or Aso rock. They are talking abt a business man doing his biz and also being employed by some leaders to do certain thing 4 them. How is it my concern if he bridged or accomplished d agreement? Is it only Blair that can do such contract, what do they see in him b4 they employed him and d court is available where he can be sued if they think he engages in any corruption.

All I know is that Nig problems is within Nigeria. Since when have we gotten independence? When some people are even saying we got independence earlier than we should and that we are still young, imature and inexperience to rule as at d time we got independence. We are our owe problems and not d west.
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by Pque(m): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
I don't blame the writer of that article though, refering to Africa as DESTITUTE AFRICAN COUNTRIES, what an insult. Thunder scatter him yansh. We are destitute and yet u want to come to Africa countries to reap what u never sown. Ori e ti bend.
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by ClintonDal(m): 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
Retsonbiz ..... all these your story now is to tell us that Tony Blair was able to deceive GEJ and not PMB abi? We've heard you. Kindly remind Baba that it's almost 1yr he entered office. Thank you!
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by Underground: 8:52am On Mar 03, 2016
Tony "Conman" Blair is one of the most revolting, repulsive, repugnant and repellent politician ever in the eyes of most British people. They feel he has turned the UK to the laughing stock of the western world. That he has weakened the country and turned it to the dumping ground for the trashiest individuals, scu.m of the earth and worst of humanity that have exploited the system to live in a western country undisturbed. That he has turned the UK into a puppet of Brussels just like he was a puppet of George Bush. That The UK due to its benefits culture, ridiculous human right laws and absurd health and safety laws - otherwise, popularly mocked as "elf and safety" - has become soft and allowed the likes of Abu Qatada; Abu Hamza; uneducated and unqualified eastern Europeans with criminal tendencies; British born Muslims of Asian ancestry who have stubbornly refused to fully imbibe the British culture and way of life and all sorts, unfettered access into the country and even worse, hard to kick them out - no thanks to the multicultarism and human rights agenda that he and his Labour party so aggressively pushed. They suspect that the only reason he is advocating that the UK stays in the EU is for selfish reason with such providing an opportunity for him to seek the presidency of the union - and further add to his and his wife's ever increasing portfolio and wealth.

The British see through his smokescreen and see him for what he truly is - lying, conniving, opportunistic fella. Wonder how many Africans do?

1 Like

Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by free13: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hmm....
Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by scully95: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
Zoharariel:
1.) CC: Soldiers of Truth & Justice - Appleyard, Nairaminted, Cyprus000, Scully95, Fineguy11, Shymm3x, Seagulsntrawler.

2.) CC: The Pentagon Propaganda Mercenaries - Missy89, Vedaxcool, Mazeltov, ValerianSteel, Obagadaffi, Lucasbalo.

This is Y I despise everything coming from the West. They love Africa so much they have turned us into guinea pigs for their research laboratories. Imagine a vampire like Tony Blair running charity works fighting the Ebola virus in Africa? whereas, he's actually killing Africans, and some bastards will be singing the praises of the West, especially on how they donate Billions of dollars to halt the spread of HIV/AIDS & treat the 35Million people the WHO estimates are currently living with the disease, when infact, the same disease was created in a laboratory as a bio-weapon to be used on the enemies of Amerika, and they began testing it on unsuspecting populations in Africa & Haiti where they lost control of the experiment.

Look at Ebele Jonathan; I do not hate him because he looted our treasury aground, No! Afterall he's not the only Nigerian Leader who have looted & embezzled our funds with impunity.

I hate Ebele Jonathan because he is weak, easily intimidated & down right clueless. He shouldn't have even smelt a governor's seat, let alone, the Presidency.

With the dossier & reputation of Tony Blair alongside George Bush in framing & killing Saddam Hussein including hundreds of thousands of lives that were killed & still being killed since the invasion of Iraq; should any right-thinking person associate or do business with Blair?

Tony Blair is a devil incarnate and a professional liar. Lying is actually what he does for living & I am not surprised since Amerika & her allies are known to breeding preying wolves & vampires like Tony Blair - His conduct was extremely odious that no right-thinking person should even give him an audience, let alone, doing business with him. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed & depravity.

This is the reason I will continue to adore & worship Mother Russia. Africa will be free the day they unite against the AngloZionist Empire & severe ties from Amerika & her evil allies.

Vladimirovich Putin; Please, Let thy Kingdom come quickly!

Honestly, you said it all. Some people may not understand Nigeria has no future if we continue to follow the west and the main stream media is not helping matters at all.. They are the real super pro-western media and in 2016, it's even sad that Nigeria does not have something like CCTV, RT or even this Iranian news media exporting its independent point of view to the rest of the world. This is because the main stream media does is copy, rewrite and paste from the Western media and Nigerians continue to be backward.

You are right about GEJ.. Initially I thought he knew what to do but he was too scared to do it. He could have done everything the right way,just the same way he successfully looted the economy. also if you are a leader that listens to everyone without having your own stand, your are not a leader and I agree with you that even common local government chairman should not be contested.

But Nigeria has always been about someone dragging you into Politics and turn you to his boy is the fortunate case of GEJ that was dragged into Politics by Alameisihia and see what he did to him. Gave him freedom. Tinubu is the father of dragging people into it and turning them into his personal Puppets.. This honestly won't take the country to anywhere.

Nigeria's case again has been stock in the era of Russia during the 1990s. During the Era of Yeltsin where the country was looted by the west because they were trying to be liberals.. ...Nigeria and all African Nations Need A President Like Putin ? - See more at: http://ooduarere.com/news-from-nigeria/world-news/nigeria-and-all-african-nations-need-a-president-like-putin

Nigeria's future is India, Latin America, Africa, Russia and China. Until we realize our beautiful earth and our existence depend on these civilizations, until then we shall move forward and develop at a speedy rate per annum..

if not, we will continue to revolve in this vicious circle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by Appleyard(m): 11:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
scully95:

Honestly, you said it all. Some people may not understand Nigeria has no future if we continue to follow the west and the main stream media is not helping matters at all.. They are the real super pro-western media and in 2016, it's even sad that Nigeria does not have something like CCTV, RT or even this Iranian news media exporting its independent point of view to the rest of the world. This is because the main stream media does is copy, rewrite and paste from the Western media and Nigerians continue to be backward.

You are right about GEJ.. Initially I thought he knew what to do but he was too scared to do it. He could have done everything the right way,just the same way he successfully looted the economy. also if you are a leader that listens to everyone without having your own stand, your are not a leader and I agree with you that even common local government chairman should not be contested.

But Nigeria has always been about someone dragging you into Politics and turn you to his boy is the fortunate case of GEJ that was dragged into Politics by Alameisihia and see what he did to him. Gave him freedom. Tinubu is the father of dragging people into it and turning them into his personal Puppets.. This honestly won't take the country to anywhere.

Nigeria's case again has been stock in the era of Russia during the 1990s. During the Era of Yeltsin where the country was looted by the west because they were trying to be liberals.. ...Nigeria and all African Nations Need A President Like Putin ? - See more at: http://ooduarere.com/news-from-nigeria/world-news/nigeria-and-all-african-nations-need-a-president-like-putin

Nigeria's future is India, Latin America, Africa, Russia and China. Until we realize our beautiful earth and our existence depend on these civilizations, until then we shall move forward and develop at a speedy rate per annum..

if not, we will continue to revolve in this vicious circle.

One thing i do know about Buhari is that, he can never been taken for a sucker. He just won't allow it. He is a strong nationalist, and that's exactly what this nation need at the moment. But just watch it. The western media will soon turn on him by the time he start working against their policies down here. You need to see the reaction of the EU when Nigeria banned some of their agricultural products. The reaction was in deed, a cloaked warning. The alarm has been rung. Play ball or get played about.

They are comming for him soon, but i expect him to scale through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER by sirthisthickkal: 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hmmmmmmm!
I wished this thread was up to 10 pages, and its unfortunate that i keep missing educative threads.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers / "I Have The Support Of President Buhari" - Hammed Ali / Police Demand ₦60,000 To Track Phone Numbers Of Bandits Threatening To Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.