Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

This Is Going To Be A Best Money Making From This Month Upward On Nl - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Is Going To Be A Best Money Making From This Month Upward On Nl (577 Views)

The 8 Best Money Advice/tips That Every Teenager Should Know? / 4 Signs You Are Going To Be Fired And How To Fix Them / Best Money Making Blog Niches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Going To Be A Best Money Making From This Month Upward On Nl by pandj(m): 12:46am On Mar 02, 2016
Good day to you dear nigerian,
You know, some people say this
"Making millions of naira online is not possible or is a SCÀM"

ayayayaaaa.....
(Popular surprises language in some part of nigeria)

Thats my response.

My questions for this people is that how much have they personally invested into online business?

And same of this same people can spend 10k in a spot with their girl friends in a bar or some even lodge with girls in d bar with their last kobo, and the second day they will start suffering again in d street.

Why are you still searching for job after submitting your CV to more than 500 companies and u get no responds or if anyone among them will invite you it will be all this GNLD etc.

Where's the Job in nigeria today?

Can I get a good answer to this question from any body? :

"When jungle mature..."

When jungle matured, FG sacked
all the VCs of higher institutions.

When jungle matured, IMO state
government sacked 2000 civil servants.

When jungle matured, FCMB Bank
sacked over 700 workers.

When jungle matured, Shell & Chevron
are about sacking 18,500 workers
worldwide.

When jungle matured, $ is rising everyday against the naira and
now things in the market are rising,
was your salary also rising?

If you are still doubting the NEW money making machine business that just arrive nigeria not quite long, that someone like me is into, then maybe God said its not yet your time to count dollar.....

But my advice to you today is that hurry up join now b4 u will left behind and later be inform when its already late.

Am only helping...

Zig Ziglar said you can get everything
you want in life if you help others get
what they want.

I remembered when I first see d advert of this same business online I almost jump over it simply because I see that money was involve not knowing that its just a one time payment till the end of the business no hidden charges, no monthly payment, no maintenance fee, no upgrading fee, no any other charges after this little money u just pay to join, and what really motivate me a lot was that no referral link to be posted on website b4 u can earn money, it can never stop you from your present job, you can do it anywhere in the world, and you income keep increasing everyday, only what you need is your browsing phone. Chaii.... See what I was missing!

And how much was the money that almost discourage me from getting this best opportunity?

Not $1000 oh, not $500 oh, not $100 oh, not even up to $50, most people will tell u that if you don't have up to $50 you can't do any business online.

MY PEOPLE ITS ONLY $18 One time payment.

Yes....... are you surprise that u can transform your life with just $18?

Truth is, it pains me to see so many
people suffering when there are
simple businesses YOU can do
while working PART-time.

If you don't want to wait until
jungle matures... By then $1 will be 1000 and by then fuel subsidy will be remove and 1ltr wil be #150 or #200, then

Hurry now call or whatsap me
To know EXACTLY what this business
is all about, watsap 08067767816 or call 08087397018
Pls for serious minded ppl only
Re: This Is Going To Be A Best Money Making From This Month Upward On Nl by tripplephi: 12:52am On Mar 02, 2016
Only fools will fall for a sweet talker like you. Please folks run from all these fast dudes o. The best things in life are free

1 Like

Re: This Is Going To Be A Best Money Making From This Month Upward On Nl by pandj(m): 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Trippli p so u are one of those doubting thomas? Ohh yess I can see by your fruit I know u? Thank God u no talk say our business is not real, I know that very soon you will quit internet and go back to your village. because online business is not meant for people who are not cable of disciplining themselves. Go to your fb or keep applying and sending your CV online maybe one day u will send your CV to heaven because that's where ppl like u wil like to work.

(1) (Reply)

PMBOK® Guide Is Changing - Get Certified Before The Change / Opportunity To Travel Out And To Join Either Nigeria Army And Police / False Information On Release Of Police Recruitment List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.