Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Nysc Batch A Starts March 30 And I Have exam To Write From April 9 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nysc Batch A Starts March 30 And I Have exam To Write From April 9 (730 Views)

Jamb Sent Confusing Message To My Friend That Suppose To Have Exam Tomorrow / A Professor Helps A Woman Writing Exam To Back Her Baby In Nigerian University / List Of Exam To Be Held On 28 August 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Batch A Starts March 30 And I Have exam To Write From April 9 by karyurdey(m): 5:34am On Mar 02, 2016
dear all,

I have been very confused. nysc camp for stream 1 starts march 30 and I have exam to write a week after being in camp. please kindly advice me on what to do.

will I be given time off to write my exam for a week?
Re: Nysc Batch A Starts March 30 And I Have exam To Write From April 9 by UrennaNkoli(f): 5:41am On Mar 02, 2016
Just look at your English. A potential graduate fr that matter. People like you form the rot in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Batch A Starts March 30 And I Have exam To Write From April 9 by Ahmed0336(m): 6:19am On Mar 02, 2016
Op which school did you graduate from? I'm curious angry
Re: Nysc Batch A Starts March 30 And I Have exam To Write From April 9 by tanteta(m): 6:26am On Mar 02, 2016
Guy please go back, take your time and modify your post and repost. Because your write up is embrazing and speaks little of you ok.
WHICH UNIVERSITY ARE YOU GRADUATING FROM?
Re: Nysc Batch A Starts March 30 And I Have exam To Write From April 9 by Mjshexy(f): 6:36am On Mar 02, 2016
My fear right now is that u may unfairly be sent to any random school to teach & our younger ones will be at the receiving end of this mess u re confidently speaking called English cry angry

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch A Starts March 30 And I Have exam To Write From April 9 by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 02, 2016
according to nysc new rules,, such may not be possible any longer. it's a probability that thou might or might not be allowed to leave Camp.... but if its a very professional exam am sure they would consider but if it's job interview forget it.... OP as for thou grammatical blunder, plz improve.takia
Re: Nysc Batch A Starts March 30 And I Have exam To Write From April 9 by tosomaju(m): 6:50am On Mar 02, 2016
Op, please tell me this post is a joke.
For the sake of nigeria, tell me that you are joking about going for nysc. Or you are just messing with our heads.
Whatever the case, it's not funny.
Re: Nysc Batch A Starts March 30 And I Have exam To Write From April 9 by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:53am On Mar 02, 2016
See as op murder English... You self go dey boast say u be graduate..
Re: Nysc Batch A Starts March 30 And I Have exam To Write From April 9 by sanandreas(m): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2016
Simple expression. Hmmm chai
Re: Nysc Batch A Starts March 30 And I Have exam To Write From April 9 by donasere(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
You writing an exam in April is not a big deal...

What am bothered about is how you would teach some innocent kids this incomprehensible english...during your service year...
Re: Nysc Batch A Starts March 30 And I Have exam To Write From April 9 by karyurdey(m): 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
none of you is better than me. I can proudly say that. a mistake will always make one a better person. I laughed at myself seeing what I posted . my mobile phone disappointed me and also I was in a rush to post. I didn't take my take to read through.

most of you do chat on phone and it happens when your phone suggest what you don't intend sending . you shouldn't just judge without even knowing who you are even dealing with.

am sorry , I think I have been able to modify it. thanks to nairaland crew for the modification option
Re: Nysc Batch A Starts March 30 And I Have exam To Write From April 9 by karyurdey(m): 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Justdulla:
according to nysc new rules,, such may not be possible any longer. it's a probability that thou might or might not be allowed to leave Camp.... but if its a very professional exam am sure they would consider but if it's job interview forget it.... OP as for thou grammatical blunder, plz improve.takia

I am indeed grateful for your reply . its not a Job interview but an exam . trying to upgrade myself . I really appreciate once again.

even thou the post was a mess, you still took your time to reply me. my phone really messed me up.

Nigerians are always after such ...... they could only see the error but forgetting the question being asked . thank you for standing out among them .

I will indeed be guided next time.
Re: Nysc Batch A Starts March 30 And I Have exam To Write From April 9 by babyfaceafrica: 8:23am On Mar 03, 2016
Lolz
Re: Nysc Batch A Starts March 30 And I Have exam To Write From April 9 by rheether(f): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2016
OAU..
Re: Nysc Batch A Starts March 30 And I Have exam To Write From April 9 by rheether(f): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2016
Send me a PM. You need a private tutor .

(1) (Reply)

All CBT Results Will Be Released – JAMB Official / Admit It We All Did This While In Secondary School / 9jaspot.com - Spot To Unlimited News And Helpful Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.