Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) (45282 Views)

Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by sixtuschimere: 7:55am On Mar 02, 2016
Check out the self contained apartment Ese Oruru and her family members reside in Bayelsa State.The middle class family are based in Opolo area of Yenagoa.Her father, Charles Oruru is a farmer while her mother is a canteen owner.

The father said yesterday he will first take her to church when she comes back and also take her to a hospital where she will be checked properly .He also said she will continue with her secondary school education and .According to him,Ese is his youngest daughter.He likes her so much because she is a very brave girl and very hardworking. She is young but still has a heart of her own; that has been her system of living.Nobody deprives her of anything; of her freedom and nobody has offended her so running away from home is not ordinary.I know my children they don’t go out without our knowledge or obtaining permission from us. Moreover she didn’t go with any of her properties; all her clothes are still intact.

Charles and his wife are both in Abuja waiting to be reunited with their daughter.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/check-out-inside-of-ese-orurus-parents.html

1 Share

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by kikilove(f): 7:58am On Mar 02, 2016
I don't see what the inside of her parents house has to do with her returning home,she should go back home no matter what it looks like it's still her home.....at her age she should be in school

245 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by ademega(m): 7:59am On Mar 02, 2016
struggling parent, stubborn child

modified *
well, I think people had taken me out of context on this issue. I don't actually mean what u guys think.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by LadyExcellency: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2016
ademega:

Una problem is incurable.

Explain what you mean by these two adjectives in your comment "struggling and stubborn".

Any attempt to water-down this dastardly act of abduction and serial rape will not be condoned hence unacceptable.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 8:14am On Mar 02, 2016
But things really dey happen for this country!

A man abducted a minor, took her to Kano and was having carnal knowledge of her and we are discussing it as if he plucked a mango. In saner climes, the man would be chained in his leg and hands and treated like a common criminal that he is. He'd be taken to Court with a battery of security men and cars cos he is no ordinary criminal.

Rather, we are talking about whether it is right or wrong. Islam or unIslam. South vs north.

113 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by yungchief(m): 8:16am On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by ademega(m): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Una problem is incurable.

Explain what you mean by these two adjectives in your comment "struggling and stubborn".

Any attempt to water-down this dastardly act of abduction and serial rape will not be condoned hence unacceptable.
with the pix, is that not an evidence of a struggling home?
with what we have been reading since yesterday, are u saying the girl has not been proving stubborn to reunite with her parents?

while must IPOD people attack for no reason. madam first lady NA beg I beg u oh I no get incurable problem oh.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:37am On Mar 02, 2016
This story is complex and I find it difficult to understand. I advice we get the full gist before concluding.

Ese was with the guy since 2015 in kano.
Ese says she is 17 her parents say she is 14.
They say the guy is 18.
Ese case isn't rape or kidnap, but a case of love (check the video when the police came to pick her). A lot of ladies at her age did such (running with guys at a young age)

The only crime the guy committed was dating a minor.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by double0seven(m): 9:11am On Mar 02, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
This story is complex and I find it difficult to understand. I advice we get the full gist before concluding.

They say the guy is 18.
Ese case isn't rape or kidnap, but a case of love (check the video when the police came to pick her). A lot of ladies at her age did such (running with guys at a young age)

You really don't get it, do you?

The state recognizes that a minor's mind can easily be manipulated that's why there is child Act law. That's why only the parent can decide for a child until she's 18.

As a grown man, if you start to indulge a girl of 14 and allow her do anything she wants (which her parents won't allow) and giving her amounts of money parents won't normally give a child at that age, they mind can be manipulated. whatever she's feeling for the Yinusa is not love. if she knew better, she will know that Yinusa is only taking advantage of her. Tell me, why didn't he approach a 24 year old girl to follow him to Kano or even 19.

So it does not matter what the girl does, Yinusa has broken the law and should be prosecuted. How can you take away from a 13 year old girl from Bayesla to Kano without the knowledge or consent of the parents. That is kidnapping straight. The guy should be prosecuted to teach others a lesson.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by double0seven(m): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2016
Inspectahdeck:

They say the guy is 18.

The state recognizes that a minor's mind can easily be manipulated that's why there is child Act law. That's why only the parent can decide for a child until she's 18.

As a grown man, if you start to indulge a girl of 14 and allow her do anything she wants (which her parents won't allow) and giving her amounts of money parents won't normally give a child at that age, they mind can be manipulated. whatever she's feeling for the Yinusa is not love. if she knew better, she will know that Yinusa is only taking advantage of her. Tell me, why didn't he approach a 24 year old girl to follow him to Kano or even 19.

So it does not matter what the girl does, Yinusa has broken the law and should be prosecuted. How can you take away from a 13 year old girl from Bayesla to Kano without the knowledge or consent of the parents. That is kidnapping straight. The guy should be prosecuted to teach others a lesson.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by BeClever: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2016
ademega:

I agree that the parents may be struggling, but I refuse the child is stubborn..

Pls watch ur utterances and judge mercifully that you may obtain mercy in ur own time.

The girl is a minor and so any argument you may have is null and void.

She was abducted by wicked people and God has rescued her from the hands of the enemies.

15 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by BeClever: 9:23am On Mar 02, 2016
ademega:

with the pix, is that not an evidence of a struggling home?
with what we have been reading since yesterday, are u saying the girl has not been proving stubborn to reunite with her parents?

while must IPOD people attack for no reason. madam first lady NA beg I beg u oh I no get incurable problem oh.

Please let me ask you, all those girls used as suicide bombers, are they also stubborn?

Pls answer fast, I am waiting.. To expose your hypocritical nature.

19 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by ubah84(m): 9:26am On Mar 02, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
But things really dey happen for this country!

A man abducted a minor, took her to Kano and was having carnal knowledge of her and we are discussing it as if he plucked a mango. In saner climes, the man would be chained in his leg and hands and treated like a common criminal that he is. He'd be taken to Court with a battery of security men and cars cos he is no ordinary criminal.

Rather, we are talking about whether it is right or wrong. Islam or unIslam. South vs north.
Did d girl complain?
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by fiizznation: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2016
The hypocritical twist that this entire saga took is my main problem with the whole issue. Everybody wants us to believe that the said girl(ese) is the innocent one here and yunusa is the villian.

Why are people not talking about ese's parents and the type of training they gave their daughter? Is it today that young girls started running away with their supposed man friends? There was even this issue of one certain Facebook girl that went viral in Nigeria, and at the end of everything, the girl lost her precious life and we didn't see or hear people insulting Christians/christianity or even the tribe of the culprits.

And Why are people covering the real age of the supposed "culprit" (yunusa)? Why are we not told the other side of the story? Yunusa might even be the innocent one if it happens that the ese of a girl lead him on, telling him to take her to his home state(people shouldn't dismiss the possibility that ese thought yunusa has some blood relationship with the emir and so she decided to run to kano with him)

For one to have a free-sentimental view of this entire story, then we need to know the real story and not some one sided, distorted, baseless and unimaginative story of a young Muslim boy from the north kidnapping a "holy young Christian" from the south.

This will always be my stand as long as we are not told the true story. Tell us the story of yunusa

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2016
Meaning?
If she ran away because her parents lives in dis condition then she's ingrate, some parent live in place worse dan ds, I wish we c where Olajumoke's parents Lives, but today...........
I support d father to take her to TB Joshua

5 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by highpriest4: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2016
ubah84:
Did d girl complain?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by OneManLegion(m): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2016
double0seven:

A grown man? The boy's only 18 o.

How can an 18 year old convince a 24 year old woman to elope, when she's not a pervert?

No matter the extent of y'all's righteous indignation, it doesn't change the fact that we are not yet sure of the girl's age: 14 or 17. It also doesn't make it any less of an elopement.

Una sanctimony don dey irritate person sef.

8 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by fairheven: 11:34am On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:
The hypocritical twist that this entire saga took is my main problem with the whole issue. Everybody wants us to believe that the said girl(ese) is the innocent one here and yunusa is the villian.

Why are people not talking about ese's parents and the type of training they gave their daughter? Is it today that young girls started running away with their supposed man friends? There was even this issue of one certain Facebook girl that went viral in Nigeria, and at the end of everything, the girl lost her precious life and we didn't see or hear people insulting Christians/christianity or even the tribe of the culprits.

And Why are people covering the real age of the supposed "culprit" (yunusa)? Why are we not told the other side of the story? Yunusa might even be the innocent one if it happens that the ese of a girl lead him on, telling him to take her to his home state(people shouldn't dismiss the possibility that ese thought yunusa has some blood relationship with the emir and so she decided to run to kano with him)

For one to have a free-sentimental view of this entire story, then we need to know the real story and not some one sided, distorted, baseless and unimaginative story of a young Muslim boy from the north kidnapping a "holy young Christian" from the south.

This will always be my stand as long as we are not told true story. Tell us the story of yunusa

You don Finnish? As in you don yan Finnish undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Kelklein(m): 11:45am On Mar 02, 2016
hmm...so the girl has taken over from Olajumoke..

Nigerians just want to have something to be talking about

yes... to kill boredom

4 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Stalwert: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2016
Life is hard, but Yunusa must be punished to deter others from acting with their heart not their head. The love story theory seems more plausible though, but at the end, the Law must be upheld and appropriate sanction must be implemented. There is a reason they are called minors. But as for those shamely he-goat who spoil small pikin and come to nairaland and insult muslims because of the actions of Yunusa, they should know like Ese they act like they lack home training!

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by ziccoit: 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
That house is even a palace compare to the ones which many of us here were brought up, yet we didn't misbehave. The house is perfect, the girls is the stubborn type.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by wallbuilder(m): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
which mallam joined them together in marriage? That mallam should be questioned.
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wetin concern us with there house na?....thank God they have seen there child,abeg give them privacy jhoor,all this hungry bloggers sef!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by sambisamana: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:

This will always be my stand as long as we are not told true story. Tell us the story of yunusa

call her yenusa once again and ammma angry
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by boboLIL(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wah are we using their house to do biko nu?

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
ademega:

Can you say Amen to this prayers. May your daughter or your sister be treated by a Northerner like Ese

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Smellymouth: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Like play,like play,dis family don turn celeb overnight oo shocked
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by DarryOsh(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Inspectahdeck:

They say the guy is 18.

You conveniently skipped the part where her elder brother said he is 16 (and so Ese cannot be 17).

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by sammyj: 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
angry
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Poor girl, She is missing Yinusa now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Banker Dies On Her Wedding Day (photos) / Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) / Photos: You Won't Be Able To Guess Who The Mother Is In These Photos But Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.