Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:39 PM

60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him (36687 Views)

Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos / Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours (2) (3) (4)

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by Dolypson04(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2016
I imagine him say this; Mob: Baba what led you to this at your age? Baba; Ejo.... Ise esu ni (Pls its d devil's handiwork). So pathetic!
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by gbens2000(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2016
If na one politician steal millions meant for their communities nobody would beat him up,instead they would sing his songs.the youth needs to wake up in this country.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by victorazy(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2016
arimahoseloka:
let them kill him, he is better of dead

African man! I wonder what differentiated black man and animal. Kill kill kill without fiding out why he decided to steal, his gangs, his customers etc. All we know is kill! Kill!! Kill!!!.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by abiolag(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2016
Evyivy:
Why will they block him while he is driving, he is an old man, what if the injury is worse or maybe he died? They should have just follow him until he gets tired and stop, for their mind now they don catch thief. undecided the papa definitely gat no plan, poor man sad
u say my mind. He's just too old for cryout loud but he's lazy too. I've seen older men doing security job. May God help us
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by 9jatatafo(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2016
At his age

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by arimahoseloka(m): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2016
victorazy:

African man! I wonder what differentiated black man and animal. Kill kill kill without fiding out why he decided to steal, his gangs, his customers etc. All we know is kill! Kill!! Kill!!!.
thief never do u sumtin, no worry lets pray u never encounter them. you might find yourself having sex with your mom.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by Chuksyno(m): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2016
Oladimejyy:
I think say na fine car ,,he stole but na gbedu car all dis olden days cars
Old man prefer old model.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by repogirl(f): 11:43am On Mar 02, 2016
To replace the windscreen might be the cost of the whole car sef. grin
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by arimahoseloka(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2016
Chartey:

I think it's your type we rather don't need in this world.

Shey na for JUTH? Dem no fit book am for Psychiatry clinic? Why should there be mob justice in an hospital full of learned people? Why?
look at this one, stay there and be speaking english, thief never do u something.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by ylaa(f): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2016
hmmm lack of care
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by victorazy(m): 11:50am On Mar 02, 2016
arimahoseloka:
thief never do u sumtin, no worry lets pray u never encounter them. you might find yourself having sex with your mom.

I know what to do to him
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 02, 2016
SAVEDBABA:
i hate to see old people suffer or go tru pain.

Not an old man who is a thief or armed robber
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2016
victorazy:

the wages of sin is dead, whether you are an american or european

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
Such an old man. Where are his children?
He couldn't have been responsible enough to take care of his children.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2016
suruwilliams:
na him favourite he steel nah grin grin grin
na Jeep.in his youth time......fulfil in his ambition in d wrongway

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by venatus25(m): 11:56am On Mar 02, 2016
Evyivy:
Why will they block him while he is driving, he is an old man, what if the injury is worse or maybe he died? They should have just follow him until he gets tired and stop, for their mind now they don catch thief. undecided the papa definitely gat no plan, poor man sad

That car you see in that picture may be of more value than a private jet to the owner or his one and only collateral in time of hardship, And it happens that what he toiled and Labour for several years have been taken away from him in a twinkle of an eye.
Do you have such experience?
If you were owner how will you feel?
What will you do to such person?
Personally, I won't take it easy with him.
I pray you will not fall victim to any theft of your valuable. Maybe then you will understand exactly the way I feel.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 02, 2016
toyetade:

Not an old man who is a thief or armed robber
its jst sad
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by DeMekus: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
Let them free the man. He's too old to face an angry mob. He probably stole an old car of his dreams, he didn't rob. Kill the armed robbers but hand the petty thieves over to the police.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by bellville: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
I pity him. They should have handed him over to the police without beating. I hate to see old people suffer.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by dammytosh: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
I wish we can do these for politicians.

Imagine

Tinubu,
Fashola

Jonathan

Obasanjo

Saraki

etc and their bleeding heads.

Chai
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by kachnov(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lol old man old car..
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by KELVIN086: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
That man is in his 70s not 60s , I know what a 65 yr old looks like.

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Kelvin how far! Whare tomi?
KELVIN086:
That man is in his 70s not 60s , I know what a 65 yr old looks like.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Kelvin086 plz differentiate BTW a 65yr old and a 70y old.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by Geeprays1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
Roidatom:
Pics: A Man, 60, Stole A Car In Jos, PL State - See What Happened To Him

CAR THEFT IN JUTH YESTERDAY 1/3/16.
This happen yesterday, I can't just believe an old man in his 60's could come with his gang and use a master key to drive out of JUTH through the popular Gate IV. If not for God to use the like of James Bond's skill of driving to blocked the "MUGU" just by Habitat Guest House, this car would have been a lost vehicle by now. May God help us.

Reported By Roidatom, A Nairalander
My prayer is that God will really help us all.
Meanwhile I have Toyota previa super clean with superb functions,check the pictures is going for 500,000 Naira only,just check me on Whatsapp 08170455316 or email ; geemoves@gmail.com

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by Realhommie(m): 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
toyetade:

And God made you the ultimate judge to administer the death shey? Kwantinu
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by piagetskinner(m): 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
His dream was to own a car before he dies.... And since that dream no wan come true,

He had to achieve it by force... Lol #oldfthief
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by sensaraj(f): 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
old school thief cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by victorazy(m): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
toyetade:

Says by who?
y
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by mathensy(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
may be this was his dreamed car at youth age but wen he couldn't afford it, he decided to make great history to his family. he is a done papa. old man stealing old car. may God have mercy on him.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by Oladimejyy(m): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
suruwilliams:
na him favourite he steel nah grin grin grin
No be you score 307 for jamb in english studies
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him by Danyahaya: 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
omoharry:
I wonder..maybe they are part of the almajiris turned mistrant that are roaming the street in the north
young man the kind of christianity that is practiced in Jos, Taraba, Makurdi, kaduna, and Gombe of Northern Nigeria, I don't think you are practicing it in your area and that old thief you are seeing is not a Muslim so it is taboo for his children to be almajiris. The almajiris you are talking are very important more importantly during election hence it is a game of numbers!

Customer Sets Bank On Fire In Aba Branch, Mbano, Imo State (Video) / Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl