Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? (5308 Views)

7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You / This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by jammyrock(m): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2016
Won't you call your pastor for the cancellation of the marriage?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 02, 2016
LMAO but hw is it possible dat she was not aware? i mean apart 4rm sex, dnt they romance each other, swimming together, bathing together.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by Mimido2(f): 9:26am On Mar 02, 2016
lol.....he will just go and do enlargement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by shameseun: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2016
@mimido2 how? Will you allow that for your guy considering the side effects.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by Mimido2(f): 9:33am On Mar 02, 2016
shameseun:
@mimido2 how? Will you allow that for your guy considering the side effects.
yes now.....how do u expect me to settle for dat thing dat looks like a peanut

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 02, 2016
It's gud to check ur product b4 u buy. I will jejely give his ring back and run 4 my life cheesy. Just kidding o but I will check b4 I buy. Simple sad

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by jammyrock(m): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2016
HateU2:
It's gud to check ur product b4 u buy. I will jejely give his ring back and run 4 my life cheesy. Just kidding o but I will check b4 I buy. Simple sad

What if u were this modern "born again type"? Will u still want to check? Knowing that no SEX b4 marriage.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by jammyrock(m): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LMAO but hw is it possible dat she was not aware? i mean apart 4rm sex, dnt they romance each other, swimming together, bathing together.

The victims are the "no SEX before marriage". If I was a girl, I would test it for countless time oooo! To avoid stories that touch!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by jammyrock(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2016
Even cock own big pass this one na! I go go carry cock keep for house na!
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by shameseun: 9:48am On Mar 02, 2016
Mimido2:
yes now.....how do u expect me to settle for dat thing dat looks like a peanut

Is it just about the physical appearance, what of the spiritual endowment, at least it can still fertilize.
Girls and big d**k shaa.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 02, 2016
No sex, yes.

But touchery is allowed...

So there's absolutely no way I'm going to end up married to a guy with a dot-sized d.ick,,without being aware b4 marriage.....

So not possible...
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by jammyrock(m): 10:04am On Mar 02, 2016
Omavik:
No sex, yes.

So there's absolutely no way I'm going to end up married to a guy with a dot-sized d.ick,,without being aware b4 marriage.....

So not possible...

Touching? That's not a sure way na!
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by vizkiz: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2016
Omavik:
No sex, yes.

So not possible...

oh no!!!! cry
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 02, 2016
jammyrock:

What if u were this modern "born again type"? Will u still want to check? Knowing that no SEX b4 marriage.
My bro, I no be SU. Sex is very very important in marriage, how will I cope with this? This will definitely break our home bcox now that I yam free to fvck anyhow, I can't even njoy it undecided. Laye ooo. I gats to check b4 taking home
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by Mimido2(f): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2016
shameseun:

Is it just about the physical appearance, what of the spiritual endowment, at least it can still fertilize.
Girls and big d**k shaa.
Hmmmmmm......God can help him but he has to help himself first. what Will dat peanut do u? ***enlargement all d way***
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 02, 2016
vizkiz:

oh no!!!! cry

What??

Why are you acting all surprised

I've told you b4 na..

Haven't I??
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 02, 2016
jammyrock:

Touching? That's not a sure way na!
To some extent, it is....
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by jammyrock(m): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2016
HateU2:
My bro, I no be SU. Sex is very very important in marriage, how will I cope with this? This will definitely break our home bcox now that I yam free to fvck anyhow, I can't even njoy it undecided. Laye ooo. I gats to check b4 taking home

U no dey go church nee?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by vizkiz: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2016
Omavik:
What??

Why are you acting all surprised

I've told you b4 na..

Haven't I??

you did
I don die sad
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by JoeCutie(m): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2016
Omavik:
No sex, yes.

So not possible...

Good. Safe to say you ain't an advocate of the 'No-sex-untill-marriage' crap?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2016
Mimido2:
lol.....he will just go and do enlargement

My dear, them no fit enlarge dis one ooo.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by Mimido2(f): 10:35am On Mar 02, 2016
Alejhandro:

My dear, them no fit enlarge dis one ooo.
how u take know?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by sexylogan(m): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2016
Is that a dickkk or a boil?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 02, 2016
JoeCutie:
Good. Safe to say you ain't an advocate of the 'No-sex-untill-marriage' crap?
Is it a taboo?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2016
Mimido2:
how u take know?

C am nau. Where them go start dey do d enlargement? Nothing to hold. Dis one need transplant grin wink
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 02, 2016
vizkiz:

you did
I don die sad

undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by JoeCutie(m): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2016
Omavik:
Is it a taboo?
Is what a taboo?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by shameseun: 11:09am On Mar 02, 2016
Mimido2:
Hmmmmmm......God can help him but he has to help himself first. what Will dat peanut do u? ***enlargement all d way***

Yes by loving the real man he fell in love with and not the planned enlarged Yokohama d**k. She can support with artificial one instead.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 02, 2016
jammyrock:

U no dey go church nee?
Let's be realistic about this not being spiritual. I do go to church my bro, in fact I dont joke with prayers. Sex is too important to ignore in marriage. Simple sad
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by shameseun: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2016
Mimido2:

Yea by sticking to the real man he fell in love with and not the planned enlarged d**k. Maybe an artificial one, say vibrator etc that has no medical implication will be better instead.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? by teechudleyy(f): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2016
Hell no! thats a grl. Nigguh cut off tht thing lets know we r lesbians. The love will still be strong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman With The Biggest pussy In The World (pix) / Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy / Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.