Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town (35931 Views)

Soldiers Clear Gutter & Roads In Lagos To Ease Traffic (Photos) / Lafiya Dole: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Terrorists In Ladin Buta Jere (Photos) / Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by adimoh99(m): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
bqlekan:

it is part of our responsibilities to rebuild the nation, we should not shy away from that.. let;s go together and make Borno great again cheesy

Ok. I will meet you there Bro... Am coming through Cameroon.
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by mashnino(m): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
caleb404:

Yes the soldiers are looking sharp! Up to date weapons, and body gears!!!

Can you please educate me where it was reported that Buhari bought these up to date weapons and body gears? As we saw last week, the only weapons Buhari has purchased are 'okadas' for the soldiers, I am not aware of any new inventory, or is it shrouded in secrecy?

I do not seem to understand you paid goons here sometimes, when book haram hit soldiers, the narrative will be GEJ bought no weapons, when soldiers dislodge them, the narrative will switch to "professional soldiers with modern weapons and body gears", if I be Buhari I go dey shame self say almost one year after taking power, his popularity is still being equated with GEJ!

God bless the Nigerian military.

why? why do you have to do this?

Cant you be happy about the success our soldiers are having

whether IBB bought the weapon or Jonathan bought the weapon

it is still for the Nigerian soldiers...

You people should come under one umbrella for one thing "Boko Haram Extermination" plz!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by kceewhyte(m): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
bqlekan:
grin now i can go to borno grin grin
ok bon voyage
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by Tpave(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

Our Soldiers looking sharp ,up to date weapons, and body gears. This is how professional Soldiers should look and be armed like. And may Devil Punish the Badeh's,Amosu,Dasuki and the others that sent our Soldiers into combat with Catapults.

The Devil after Punishing the aforementioned people, should not forget on his way back to Hell, to stop at the residence of Goodluck Jonathan and please just give him a knock on his head.

Good Job Soldiers.

Very funny, sensitive, inciting, degrading and lacks morality.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by AnitaVista: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
I AGREE

ramdris:
Not yet uhuru boys! those bastards might spring a surprise attack. Remain vigilant and God be with you all. Bravo!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by EZENDDIGBO(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
bqlekan:

it is part of our responsibilities to rebuild the nation, we should not shy away from that.. let;s go together and make Borno great again cheesy
bro you re not far from the truth but your advise is good for people like you who don't have business yet to move to borno state and starts something doing . I will join you soon .cheesy
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by bqlekan(m): 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:
bro you re not far from the truth but your advise is good for people like you who don't have business yet to move to borno state and starts something doing . I will join you soon .cheesy

we can both manage my biz, it's big enough... grin
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by kenAlmighty: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

Our Soldiers looking sharp ,up to date weapons, and body gears. This is how professional Soldiers should look and be armed like. And may Devil Punish the Badeh's,Amosu,Dasuki and the others that sent our Soldiers into combat with Catapults.

The Devil after Punishing the aforementioned people, should not forget on his way back to Hell, to stop at the residence of Goodluck Jonathan and please just give him a knock on his head.

Good Job Soldiers.

So these arms and equipment being used by the military were bought overnight after technically defeating the boko haram last year,i'm not surprised
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by calebakoji: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
ARRESTED BOKO MEMBERS

Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by vicechancellor(m): 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
I've lost a couple of soldier friends in the battle against book haram, good to know that N.A is doing well.
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sincerely, our soldiers are great. Putting their lives on line just to save us from evil men of boko haram. I was however disappointed at some of them when i watched them on youtube as they took position to open fire at those misguided IPOB people where they were praying in Aba. Its all time low and horrible. May Almighty protect them and their families as they serve our mother land. Amin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by EZENDDIGBO(m): 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
bqlekan:

we can both manage my biz, it's big enough... grin
ok you can head the branch in borno state while I stay at the headquarter in anambra state . Thank q. Make sure you excel o.grin
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by wristbangle: 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
bqlekan:
grin now i can go to borno grin grin

And reside there?
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by Dolypson04(m): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

Good Job Soldiers.

Funny. What if Jona na Devil's first son?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by 4nobody4every1: 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

Good Job Soldiers...

Well said grin grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by lailo: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
And d so called ants grew to monsters under someone's regime....what a Ph.D holder cannot do,a dullard can do better....

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by wristbangle: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
caleb404:

Can you please educate me where it was reported that Buhari bought these up to date weapons and body gears? As we saw last week, the only weapons Buhari has purchased are 'okadas' for the soldiers, I am not aware of any new inventory, or is it shrouded in secrecy?

I do not seem to understand you paid goons here sometimes, when book haram hit soldiers, the narrative will be GEJ bought no weapons, when soldiers dislodge them, the narrative will switch to "professional soldiers with modern weapons and body gears", if I be Buhari I go dey shame self say almost one year after taking power, his popularity is still being equated with GEJ!

Then why GEJ can't defeat boko karam?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by mrkings84(m): 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

Good Job Soldiers.

whether the soldiers look sharp or dull, whether they dislodged boko haram or the other way...

The question is, who are these boko haram, are they not Nigerians, if they are!, are they not from a geopolitical zone?, if they are!, are they not from a family??, if they are,! Can't they be called to order by their big uncles who now are in power?
I thought there was an agreement when they were forming this boko haram if a thing?, why can't they just settle amicably?. Must they still fight?

Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by sawyer89: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
This is my childhood friend! Remember how we rocked our childhood days. cheesy smiley

May the good Lord keep protecting you.
Glad you're working hard to save and protect our territories and sovereignty. I am proud of you bro!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by Kezzy2(f): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
God bless Nigerian Army
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by bqlekan(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
wristbangle:

And reside there?
no oo... just business nii grin
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by GodpunishBuhari: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Yet one **** IPOB wailer told us that 120 soldiers are missing

The **** IPOB called ***** or something like that said that the soldiers have downed weapons because they have not got their salaries in months

Yet with all these, the great Nigerian army keeps destroying Boko Haram and restoring sanity in the NE.

We know the enemies of Nigeria- IPOB wailers who rejoice at the death of soldiers and will be so sad to see this thread

By 2019 there will be a 78% increase in heart attacks in the IPOB region because whether they like it or not, Nigeria will progress under Buhari

Playing fela song... Zombie
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by Nasa28(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
They are terrorist and not militants
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by dragunov: 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
caleb404:

So you expect to be given an up to date inventory of weapons purchased. Just who the hell are you?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by Mactop01: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
God bless Nigeria soldiers, they are still d best in Africa if den no compromise.
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by wristbangle: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
bqlekan:
no oo... just business nii grin

LOL. I think say u wan marry their women there sef!
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by SkinnyDude(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
bqlekan:

you and who? just dey go alone
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by babadem2much(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
Vanquay:
Immigrants being naturalized in The American Army

My definition of Modern...a squad fully strapped up with Proper Assault rifles and actually have MUSCLE.

Were they provided with such kits and weapons?

our leaders have been feasting on their allowances and their benefits yet we want the soldiers to perform magic without the aforementioned kits n equipment

Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by Okemmuo(m): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nice Job. Good news. More greases and bullets... smiley
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by babadem2much(m): 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
Vanquay:

My definition of Modern...a squad fully strapped up with Proper Assault rifles and actually have MUSCLE.

Were they provided with such kits and weapons?

our leaders have been feasting on their allowances and their benefits yet we want the soldiers to perform magic without the aforementioned kits n equipment

If this guys are provided with such kits and equipment they will perform wonders
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by SkinnyDude(m): 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Vanquay:

i wanna join them.. united state army
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by Junior66(m): 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Yet one **** IPOB wailer told us that 120 soldiers are missing

The **** IPOB called ***** or something like that said that the soldiers have downed weapons because they have not got their salaries in months

Yet with all these, the great Nigerian army keeps destroying Boko Haram and restoring sanity in the NE.

We know the enemies of Nigeria- IPOB wailers who rejoice at the death of soldiers and will be so sad to see this thread

By 2019 there will be a 78% increase in heart attacks in the IPOB region because whether they like it or not, Nigeria will progress under Buhari
sorry to say, but as many as 100 soldiers actually went missing. Some of them came back sha. Telling u from first hand info of someone whose father serves as a soldier in Borno, lives in an army barack there and lost a few friends to that incident too. Personally a Captain serving in borno and also from the same hometown with me died a few months back. We are still waiting to hear his death announced officially by the nigerian army.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter / Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki / Yakubu Gowon: Why I Detained Soyinka During The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.