|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,367,639 members, 5,262,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 13 November 2019 at 04:43 PM
Ketcheon Engineering Services (KES) Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment, 2018 / Field Engineer At Oildata - Delta State, Nigeria / Dangote Group Field Engineer For Piling Recruitment (10 Positions) (2) (3) (4)
|HSE Field Engineer Needed At Drillex Engineering Services Limited by oweibor(m): 11:16am On Mar 02, 2016|
Drillex Engineering Services Limited an Indigenous premier full service Integrated engineering, Procurement, Construction, Marine, Project Management, Oil & Gas Servicing firm dedicated to providing the highest standards of Health, Safety, Security and Environmentally friendly Products/services that drives human progress, is currently seeking suitable members of the General Public for the position of HSE Field Engineer.
• To provide Field/on-site and Office HSE support as the Case may be.
• To ensure that HSE risks are identified, assessed and managed for all project activities in order to ensure that a safe and high quality project execution and delivery is achieved at the Project sites.
• To provide timely and accurate HSE advice to other DESL departments/Projects Operations Manager if required.
• To liaise between the DESL and the its Contractor HSE group and assist in cascading Corporate HSE initiatives to the Contractor site teams.
- OND, HND, BSc (in Engineering or Related Programmes)
- BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training)
- HSE Competence Level 1 (BASIC) - GENERAL HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
- HSE Competence Level 3 (SUPERVISION)
The job holder must be able to be adaptable to work both at the office and in exceptional circumstances be field based.
Personal Protective clothing & equipment for Role will be provided where necessary.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
The job holder is responsible for:
- Ensuring that all Client project work activities are implemented in accordance with the DESL and Corporate HSE Policies and Procedures and industry best practices where applicable.
- Assist the Contract Holder when required, to ensure that all Client contractors comply with the timely submissions of the necessary data for preparation of the Client Monthly HSSE Statistics.
- Considering ways for continuous improvement of HSE performance of Client departments and contractors project realisation activities.
- Coordinating internal communications and relations with Client staff regarding HSE subject matter.
- Providing advice and whenever necessary hands on support to the Contractor in such activities as Job Hazard Analysis, Risk Assessment, environmental monitoring and Incident Investigation and analysis.
- Participate in conducting Site HSE inspections and any other HSE related inspections within their individual capabilities, e.g. Pre mobilisation vessel inspections, Contractor Field Camp Inspections etc.
- Participate in Incident Investigations and using his/her experience and knowledge to provide advice to assist the Contractor and DESL Incident Owner in compiling an accurate report with achievable recommendations.
- Assisting the local contractors Site HSE and Site Managers in the effective HSE management of their Project work areas.
- When required, conducting site Golden Rules Compliance audits and inspections together with the writing of reports and close out of corrective actions.
- Participating in the review of Contractor Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Permit To Work (PTW) documentation for organization and contractors and ensuring their adherence to safe and good working practices.
- Assistance to Contractors in developing and writing Site Work Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures, Emergency Response Plans, procedures and HSE Plans.
- Hold regular HSE meetings with Contractors and document the resulting discussions and action points.
- Providing advice on diverse safety issues relating to all aspects of all construction, equipment/plant and safe systems of work
- Assisting in the development of emergency response procedures and drills with contractor HSE management, close-out of corrective actions arising from all HSE activities.
- Conducting DESL HSE Inductions to visitors or Contractor staff or Field Workers when necessary.
- Develop the ability of Contractor HSE staff and Site Managers to perform effective Tool Box Talks at the DESL influenced Project work areas.
- Develop DESL Office staff and the Contractor personnel awareness and involvement in Behavioural Based Safety Initiatives such as the SAFE-R card system.
- Show an aptitude to work in a rotational position requiring strong communication and planning with the post’s alternative employee.
Applicant must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties
Applicant must demonstrate the following personal attribute:
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful, no thuggish behaviours
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- be flexible
- demonstrate a sound work ethics
Application Method :
PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED, DO NOT APPLY!
Applicants may submit their CV containing relevant work experience and complete credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Clearly Stating APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF FIELD SAFETY ENGINEER .
|Re: HSE Field Engineer Needed At Drillex Engineering Services Limited by BADNEAT(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2016|
Just sent in my CV ,Thanks
|Re: HSE Field Engineer Needed At Drillex Engineering Services Limited by kissoflife: 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2016|
Just Applied, Thanks for the Info!
|Re: HSE Field Engineer Needed At Drillex Engineering Services Limited by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2016|
Don't know if I should apply, I study applied chemistry but have HSE certification
|Re: HSE Field Engineer Needed At Drillex Engineering Services Limited by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 03, 2016|
Dont know if I can apply. I have HSSE 3 buh never worked as a safety engineer... Although I ve 2 years work experience else where....
|Re: HSE Field Engineer Needed At Drillex Engineering Services Limited by jamesme: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2016|
pls ds advert na ds yr or last yr
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 262