Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

@AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria (20282 Views)

@Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja / 22 Things Olisa Metuh Told Me At EFCC Detention Centre , @adeyanjudeji / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

@AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by 105africa: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
After the long social media battle between @Adeyanjudeji who is the current social media head for PDP and @Omojuwa, They have finally come to terms to Settle their Differences. The reconcilation program was set up by @MrFixNigeria .

http://www.105africa.net/politics-finally-adeyanjudeji-and-omojuwa-settles-differences-mrfixnigeria/

Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by allawizzow(m): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
ftc 4 the first tym

fvck those who hate me 4 no reason
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by Mynd44: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Socially awkward misfits grin grin grin grin
Strange bedfellows.
I give them 2 weeks before and they will get back to their normal State.

Wait, how come @ayedee was not there?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by mynd1(f): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Good.

Say no to any form of violence whether u r APC or PDP

God bless Nigeria. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Bad newssmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by Clerverly: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mynd44:
Strange bedfellows.

@AyeDee has been behaving well, since the defeat of jonathan...He now wails like a patriotic Nigeria..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by Stalwert: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Who cares! !!
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by VcStunner(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sounds good
Though I don't like Omojuwa's view most often,but then Lalasticlala has not always agreed with TonyeB, neither has Tonye ever agreed with NgeneU. But all the same, some day I hope they see that we are all interest in a better Nigeria irrespective of political affiliation. Good move Mr. Fix nigeria
Who will fix nairaland.
Just saying undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by Tunami(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
u mean those jobless guys?

1 Like

Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by GodpunishBuhari: 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Upon money omojuwa get from propaganda and change agent thing em still ugly like chimp Nawa oo

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by seunmsg(m): 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Good to see that they've finally come to their senses. Two political lackeys fighting each other simply because they support different sides of the same political coin. When the chips are down, the big politicians they are fighting over will find common ground and move ahead without them.

2 Likes

Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by BushidoBlue(m): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hope twitter Orubebe behaved himself at the sit down?
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by Trailblazer1(m): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Benefits: Deji Adeyanju can now withdraw his libel suit against Omojuwa

Facts: Deji Adeyanju is no longer a cultist and murderer

Victim: Dada Olusegun just got beaten for nothing

Significance: Omojuwa is almost now a wailer

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by sigiyaya(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Will the Settled Differences make
bubu to stop touring around the globe
and face the governance he is voted in for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by SuleWani: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Way to go.. . See omojuwa head

1 Like

Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by tosyne2much(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wetin con-sign me? Na dem sabi cool

1 Like

Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by Destined2win: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mynd44:
Strange bedfellows.

Why are you shining your teeth.

Someone get me vinegar
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by crestedaguiyi: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Omojuwa is trying to join The wailer fc through the back door, e no go work

3 Likes

Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by nasty45(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Their biz
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by techmart(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
fighting? why fight... ontop? ??
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by Wendyslim(f): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Gud to hear
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by MadCow1: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
They look jobless. undecided

Mtcheeew!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by sosanova: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Omojuwa ugly zombie

1 Like

Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by pdpchangeapc(m): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Na dem cup of tea/kunnu.

1 Like

Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by boboLIL(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
For their pocket...
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by Raymee(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Who are they please? Laffssss. Like seriously, I don't & can't identify these guys with anything.
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by MadCow1: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
VcStunner:
Sounds good
Though I don't like Omojuwa's view most often,but then Lalasticlala has not always agreed with TonyeB, neither has Tonye ever agreed with NgeneU. But all the same, some day I hope they see that we are all interest in a better Nigeria irrespective of political affiliation. Good move Mr. Fix nigeria
Who will fix nairaland.
Just saying undecided

All supporters of the PDP dont have the interest of Nigeria at heart and should be stoned.. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by eleko1: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Tonyebarcanista.Bia!, com and see ur pipu
Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by eleko1: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
Tonyebarcanista must see dis.Make he stop his blind support for dis useless miscreants.The earlier,the beta
Mynd44:
Strange bedfellows.

Re: @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria by RedCapChief(m): 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
In politics, no permanent friend or foe, only permanent interests.

One day, NgeneUkwenu and PhockPhockMan will also make up

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo State Npower Beneficiaries Turn Up Enmass For APC And PMB. Pics / Yakubu Dogara Visits Dino Melaye Over The Death Of Mother / Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.