Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Schlumberger - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Schlumberger (3482 Views)

Schlumberger Recruitment For Trainee Field Engineers / Positions @ Schlumberger / Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schlumberger by doggsii: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2006
[i]hi everyone, i have a filed interview with schlumberger and needs information on what to expect.Pls anyone with the experience on what to expect ?
Re: Schlumberger by doggsii: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2006
pls anyone has information on what schlumberger filed interview is like.I need ur help cos i have an interview with them.
Re: Schlumberger by izinbizi(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2006
1 = Slide presentation, about yourself, strenght weekness and Y you wanna join Schlum, and questions from a panel.You will defend yourself in front of all the other candidates.So be carefull the things you write up. - Very Important

2 = Group discussion, where you and others are to agree on what will affect your choice of Job, Renumeration or job security etc.

3 = They give you fullscap sheets, paper and rulers and tell you to group yourselves and do some construction with the paper, maybe a bridge, a car, a lorry, and ask you technical questions about your construction.

4 = They give you a mechanical object , like a valve, they scatter it and tell you to reassemble. - Very Important.

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = A full day - Endurance matters, so eat well when they give you food, and be very bold.
Re: Schlumberger by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2006
d last guy dat rteplied is correct.i went thru d same process in june and ever since i ve not heard anytin from dem.can anybody tell if they ve called the successful ones who had their inteview in june?
Re: Schlumberger by Emma22: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2010
@newton u need to have patient since they have not send any mail to u concerning failure or success. which means that u are on the right the tract.
Again,i recieve a call from from them in HOSTON asking me to book an online test b4 23th jaunary.pls do anyone have an idea how their question gonna look like.
hope 2 hear from the house soon,

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea? Salary At Intels Nig Ltd / Is Nigerian Custom Doing Under - G Replacement? / Inter-arc Consultants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.