Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... (6774 Views)

I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted / I Saw This On Facebook And Almost Fainted. / Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by Sircuba: 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pls Experienced , Matured Guys and Ladies Should help with hint on what to do when a girl fainted during sex....Thanks
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by wilybebsy(m): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
Chineke..

2 Likes

Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by Hustlerlomo(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Continue... She go wake up after sex.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Haha !! You bad mehn!! How do you manage to fvck her to stupor like that??

2 Likes

Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by StPete: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sircuba:
Pls Experienced , Matured Guys and Ladies Should help with hint on what to do when a girl fainted during sex....Thanks

Pour her water, she'll wake up.
Had several of such experiences before
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lol. U dey find mature advice for fucking person to fainting point.

Well it means u're fuccking her right keep fuccking. Its a faint of pleasure.

2 Likes

Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by sinaj(f): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sircuba:

Bros I hail o!

4 Likes

Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
sinaj:

Bros I hail o!
grin
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by philGeo(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Call her parents and narrate everything.

7 Likes

Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by dazzlingIJ(f): 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
what was the whole scenario like?*just curious* lipsrsealed
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by wolfgangg(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
hit her face tenderly' she'll cough up. Continue what you were doing before she fainted.
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by firstking01(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
You start binding and casting naundecided

1 Like

Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Narrate the whole story nah and I will give u advise but chai! U be bad oo wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by Jblaiseboy(m): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
HateU2:
Narrate the whole story nah and I will give u advise but chai! U be bad oo wink cheesy
which whole story
The op won't touch u oo,so just stay on your own..when una hear say soup sweet una go wan taate

2 Likes

Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by andreernest28(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
UNCLE JOHN THOMASABEG U NEED SEEK A DOVTORS ADVICE NOT NAIRALANDERS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by wolfgangg(m): 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jblaiseboy:

which whole story
The op won't touch u oo,so just stay on your own..when una hear say soup sweet una go wan taate
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by chumakk: 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Your reward is coming grin
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by wolfgangg(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jblaiseboy:

which whole story
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by Smartguy001(m): 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sircuba:

Omo mehn say na Cucumber u carry down below...abi watin u won kill person pikin abi... angry
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by tritt(m): 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
Give her a wake up slap...that type wey dey ring bell for ear.
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
StPete:

Pour her water, she'll wake up. Had several of such experiences before

I no know sey badt guys and gehs full nairaland like this

1 Like

Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jblaiseboy:

which whole story
heheheheheh cheesy grin. Why u come take am personal . Amebo of NL undecided
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by odutolasodiq(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
sprinkle chill water on her face and her upper laps! then tap her cheeks!

1 Like

Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by capsule(m): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jst throw her over the fence of ya compound...she will wake up later...

1 Like

Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by StPete: 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
EastGold:

I no know sey badt guys and gehs full nairaland like this

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by Sircuba: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
.....stop..stop..stop...i tot she dey enjoy it ...i continue the pounding until she....DAB
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by carterkelly1(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
pray
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by olaleks007(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sircuba:

Report to the nearest police station.

Thank me later
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by menabae(f): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Faint ke?that's serious ooo

2 Likes

Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by CertifiedFreak(m): 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Just turn am to anal, she go wake if deeck enter her yansh.
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by Lsofdk(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
HateU2:
see what ya missinggrin
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hustlerlomo:
Continue... She go wake up after sex.
Laws ah massy! shocked what type somethin'! grin This funny in thought but reality......

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) / Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? / My Experience In Barbing Saloon In Ikoyi On 24th Of December.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.