Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) (79849 Views)

6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos / Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
timilehin007:
Religion of peace indeed... It's well o

It shall be well with you but you have to buy/borrow unxommon sense firstsmiley

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by misgab: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
sanusi must definately answer to God and dt have hand in d saga

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by fatymore(f): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Individuality comes before Religion...Castigate the person not the Group or Religion he is associated with....

#say no to child abuse#
#say no to religion indiscrimination and Intolerance#
#Proudly a Muslimah#

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
. Sanusi follow do insyd

Weyrey wetin u dey type
nope. Yes sanusi is an accomplice and no he is not a weyrey, it's likely you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Ralphdan(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Na only the gr8 Emir sperm fit do dis kyn tin. grin
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
francizy:
Please hand over that pedophile to the Bayelsan youths for proper justice to be served to the he-goat! angry angry angry

The family are not from Bayelsa abeg our girls are not that wayward.make dem carry dia wahala go Delta state.
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by francizy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
joseph1832:
Let's believe the guy will be dealt with, because we still don't know what happened to the killers of the Aluu 4 and Cynthia Osokogwu.

Very true. It's so terrible how case files are locked away and forgotten in this country. What a shame..

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by psalmwise24: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Barbaric!!!! I don't think this has to dowith religion, its just wickedness of man And its not KONJI

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Edgarated(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
i hate that religion!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by So4baba(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
victorazy:

When Ojukwu saw it, where were ur ppl sir?
oh I wish, oh I wish Awolowo kept mute and interfered not,! We are not in a country, I only wish he saw it too!

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by chynie: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

You are a wimpy ode!

quote me and see angry

potential boko

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
[i][ hmmmmmmm this life is turning to something we can't write home about...
God punish all the people involved in destroying this girl's destiny
/i]

2 Likes

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by duality(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
4nobody4every1:
.l feel so pained with this news, l cant believe what l am reading, how did we as a people got into this pit living with animals, lunatics, child abusers, l am really sad and l wish l can lay my hands on that Yinusa and break his skull angry angry angry

I think the police have delayed enough. they should backoff and hand over the dude to the boys in the community/family to handle. I don't mean elders, i mean youths. make community youth judge the matter small.

what's the difference between this one and the boko haram / chibok girls case.

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by dyn1800: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Safe your energy my Sister..... Most saint knows not

daretodiffer:

You are shameless, very shameless
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by amivel(f): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Oh now I know she was pregnant for the yunusa while in bayelsa,I guess when she knew she wa pregnant she decide to elope with her lover boy.God give us wisdom to relate well with our children.

3 Likes

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by skigbu: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
How true is it?
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by lurlah2014(f): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
PLS WHO IS THAT MAN BESIDE HER

#IS THAT THE HUSBAND OR FATHER

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by miltonchux(m): 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
iliyande:
14 year old Ese Rita Oruru, the Bayelsa born girl child who was abducted by Yunusa Dahiru, alias Yellow but rescued by the Police in Kano, has been discovered to be about 5 months pregnant, very reliable sources have told Vanguard.

Freed Ese Oruru at Police Headquarters, Abuja, yesterday. Consequently, it was gathered that the white Hijab dress she wore on her arrival from Kano on Tuesday, was used to cover the pregnancy even though her physical condition and looks created a suspicion.

Vanguard was told that it was the condition in which Police authorities discovered about Ese that informed the IGP, Solomon Arase’s directive that she should be handed over to the Gender and Child Protection Unit and later, a team from the Medical Department of the Force to carry out a comprehensive medical examination of the girl-child at the Police Medical Facility in Area 1, Garki.

Upon certifying her medical status and emotional state, Vanguard gathered that the Inspector General of Police feeling uncomfortable with the transport arrangement of the mother that they return by road, cancelled the arrangement and directed that both Ese and her mother be flown to Yenegoa by air.

Meanwhile, the IGP has directed the Bayelsa State Police Command to take over investigation in the child violence offense saga because according to sources, the offense was committed in Bayelsa which is the place of residence of the abductor, Yunusa Dahiru.

Consequently, Vanguard was told the Yunusa will be moved to Yenegoa to face interrogation and prosecution for kidnapping and child abuse as well as violence against a girl-child.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/abduction-14-yr-old-ese-is-5-months-pregnant/

I feel so bad with this development, that a thing like this is happening in Nigeria at this modern era. This man should be brought to book, this can happen to anyone sister or child. Let's say no to abduction and forcing people against there will. No to paedophile.

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Muye03: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
Fantastic grin
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by francizy(m): 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
youmour:

The family are not from Bayelsa abeg our girls are not that wayward.make dem carry dia wahala go Delta state.

What matters most is where she resides brov. If you come and attack me in my hood in Lagos, my hood people in Lagos, both Igbos and Yorubas won't say am from Anambra hence the attackers should be taken to Anambra, they will go all out on you if they got the opportunity..

So Bayelsan Youths got to fight this one out because e fit be una pikin go be next scape goat..

5 Likes

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by emmydollars4life(m): 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
notoriousbabe:
which carpet? Carpet that has been stolen by PDP
Hahaha this guy is too harsh grin

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by joseph1832(m): 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
francizy:

Very true. It's so terrible how case files are locked away and forgotten in this country. What a shame..
Shame? Bro I don't think so. This country is a country where money talks... If you're conversant with the way things are in this country, you'll know with time, people forget.

It just a matter time before nigerians forget and money is used to free the guy and everything will be back to the way it was.

The feminist in Nigeria should rise up and do what they've been shouting for all this time. This is the perfect opportunity for them to show case what they're made of.
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by qtx(m): 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Strange religion and strange way of life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) / Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.