Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) (79736 Views)

6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos / Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by tunjion: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
It is not today that they wrote to Sanusi, but he held the girl until She passed the time period for abortion and then released her.

That was why the girl was no longer comfortable heading home to her parents.

She was wearing their muslim cloth to cover her shame.

Poor child.

4 Likes

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by tunjion: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
Then they release pictures and video of a scared girl too afraid to enter the police car and journey home to show her parents pregnancy, as prove of her consent.

Islam is truly a religion for the wicked and heartless.

2 Likes

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Banjoramos(m): 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
abnsugbe:
Wen u tell them,their Religion is evil,u will be attacked....quote me,curse me one tin am sure of is dat,the entire world would have been a better place without #islam.....

No one know what Is between Ese and her lover and Yunisa action has nothing to do with Islam and moreover if you allow media to educate you about Islam the only thing you will learn is hate.
Islam is the message that some people don't want to hear, but the answer they're looking for.
Islam does not diminish; the more it is fought against, the more it intensifies. Like fire; you spread it when you blow at it to extinguish it:

{Know you that the life of this world is but play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting and multiplying, in rivalry among yourselves, riches and children. Here is a similitude: How rain and the growth which it brings forth, delight the hearts of the tillers; soon it withers; you will see it grow yellow; then it becomes dry and crumbles away. But in the hereafter is a penalty severe for the devotees of wrong. And forgiveness from Allah and His good pleasure for the devotees of Allah. And what is the life of this world, but goods and chattels of deception?} (Al-Hadid 57:20)

As evidenced by the above verses, Islam attaches little value to this world and its allurements as opposed to the eternal world of happiness prepared in the hereafter for those who believe and do good.

All the same, this world has its importance as the tilth for the hereafter. So anyone who seeks the blessings of the hereafter should work for it in this world, even by making good use of its provisions:

{But seek, with the wealth which Allah has bestowed on you, the Home of the hereafter, nor forget your portion in this world: but do you good, as Allah has been good to you, and seek not occasions for mischief in the land: for Allah loves not those who do mischief.} (Al-Qasas 28:77)

What's stopping you from looking into Islam? Common sense should tell a person that since Islam is definitely the truth that their is definitely going to be false and negative propaganda surrounding #Islam.

Do you thing Shaytan the devil wants to make it easy for you to find and accept the truth? No he will make as much confusion around it as possible with lies and distortion as what were seeing today, but anyone who is sincerely looking for the truth God Almighty the Creator will facilitate the way for them to finding and accepting the truth of ISLAM.

The key point is that your sincerely wanting the truth and sincerely asking the Creator alone to guide you and help you get to it.

"Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?"
(Quran23:15)

The focus of a Muslim is not on this world but on the world to come.

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by orjikuramo(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
ipledge10:
Please there are things I don't understand about this saga...can unbiase person explain better....because all I have been reading is South vs North. ..Muslims vs Christians
dude, it's so clear. Someone takes your daughter from you to an opposite region N pregnates her, your 13yr old daughter. In short, follow the news yourself. I can't bring myself to explain this

2 Likes

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by orjikuramo(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Banjoramos:

No one know what Is between Ese and her lover and Yunisa action has nothing to do with Islam and moreover if you allow media to educate you about Islam the only thing you will learn is hate.
Islam is the message that some people don't want to hear, but the answer they're looking for.
Islam does not diminish; the more it is fought against, the more it intensifies. Like fire; you spread it when you blow at it to extinguish it:

{Know you that the life of this world is but play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting and multiplying, in rivalry among yourselves, riches and children. Here is a similitude: How rain and the growth which it brings forth, delight the hearts of the tillers; soon it withers; you will see it grow yellow; then it becomes dry and crumbles away. But in the hereafter is a penalty severe for the devotees of wrong. And forgiveness from Allah and His good pleasure for the devotees of Allah. And what is the life of this world, but goods and chattels of deception?} (Al-Hadid 57:20)

As evidenced by the above verses, Islam attaches little value to this world and its allurements as opposed to the eternal world of happiness prepared in the hereafter for those who believe and do good.

All the same, this world has its importance as the tilth for the hereafter. So anyone who seeks the blessings of the hereafter should work for it in this world, even by making good use of its provisions:

{But seek, with the wealth which Allah has bestowed on you, the Home of the hereafter, nor forget your portion in this world: but do you good, as Allah has been good to you, and seek not occasions for mischief in the land: for Allah loves not those who do mischief.} (Al-Qasas 28:77)

What's stopping you from looking into Islam? Common sense should tell a person that since Islam is definitely the truth that their is definitely going to be false and negative propaganda surrounding #Islam.

Do you thing Shaytan the devil wants to make it easy for you to find and accept the truth? No he will make as much confusion around it as possible with lies and distortion as what were seeing today, but anyone who is sincerely looking for the truth God Almighty the Creator will facilitate the way for them to finding and accepting the truth of ISLAM.

The key point is that your sincerely wanting the truth and sincerely asking the Creator alone to guide you and help you get to it.

"Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?"
(Quran23:15)

The focus of a Muslim is not on this world but on the world to come.

Please don't twist the news, ese was no yinusa's lover. Y'all find a way to take the blame off your angle N throw at the other end. I sincerely pray your daughter would be a victim of the kind of love you think they both have. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Coldfeet(f): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
3kay945:

Pls, how do you know this?
You dey mind am? The girl has been gone for 8 months and now carrying a 5 month preggy! how e take be belle make am run?

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Gwazah(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sijo02:
Geeez, in a situation like this, am totally in support of abortion.
What did the innocent child do that him or she deserve not to see the light?
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Ehinmola(m): 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hmmmmmm..........
Why did it take 8months before the rescue?. Now she is pregnant. What else?
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by So4baba(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
euro2016punters:
look at you... Do you know Awolowo before? Have you seen hin before?
I dnt need to see him before I know of his works.. Ask ur history teacher if there is still any left in the country..
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by So4baba(m): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
BreketeMind:

You blame Awolowo for what? The only two fellows who saw this union won't work early enough were Awolowo and then, Ojukwu.
Lies,, Ojukwu saw it and wanted to change it, Awolowo was bent on ruling a ONE NIGERIA.."this was the beginning of our problem..

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Coldfeet(f): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
haywire07:

I'm sure u know nothing about the story
Media and u says 13, father says 14, girl says 17, others say 18.

But we know she's 17 judging from her class . is 17 not old enoff?
Na you born am? Her parents have giving out her age why dispute them? Moreover she just wrote junior waec last year! Which makes it possible that she is truly 13at The time of abduction/abscondment! Let's agree she is 17 why can't the yunusa family do the proper thing by contacting the girls parents for a formal intro and state their intent to marry their daughter? Why keep her for so long?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by IRREVO: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Will I ever feel safe allowing a Yenusa anywhere near my child.
They say we are one but our ways of life is very different....is Nigeria one?

2 Likes

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by So4baba(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Deen77:

All those under age with baby all over d country. What of those that sell there children for money. This happened all over d country.
This is a case of abduction and forceful imposition of religion,,,, clearly two different things sir

2 Likes

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by So4baba(m): 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
victorebazz:

What nonsense is this one saying now..
Pick the nonsense out therein, and I ll be nice enuf to guide you on history sir
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Babyphinas(f): 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
Men! Na dis small Toto em want enjoy.
Thunder go destroy am
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by So4baba(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
sweettinz20:
lol u should blame nnamdi instead because awo advised him
It's Awolowo who was bent on a one Nigeria that we shud blame... Mayb his selfishness to rule a United NIGERIA PLAYED A PART TOO...
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by BetaThings: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
What manner of religion forces someone to go contrary to his/her own wish?? #NonsenseReligion

Cheap shot!
Did you take the girl's mum to Kano?
Was it another Muslim who told the mum about Yunusa and took her to Kano?
If it was Islamic why did the guy expose Yunusa?

If you have ever followed Islam, you would know that you cannot be come intimate (even being alone in a room with her) with a girl without marriage and there is no marriage without parental consent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by KingTom(m): 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
ipledge10:
Please there are things I don't understand about this saga...can unbiase person explain better....because all I have been reading is South vs North. ..Muslims vs Christians
Bayelsa girl with mumu paale and mumu maale so one aboki come dey play love with the girl na as dem dey do sina small small aboki come tell am for ear say make dem waka go him place for Kano say dem go marry na so the love ewures waka o so the babe come convert go Islam Sha and as the boy dey knack her kpekus steady na she come forget her age you sef know as prick dey confuse woman so later na the papa dem don try everything to bring am back na him dem come strip sanusi nakéd for paper na him sanusi dem come talk everybody come talk for the matter e come become national issue so now the pikin dem dey Abuja so dem don hand over am to her papa after the boy knack am she say she be 17 but her broda dem say him be 16 and him senior am so the matter just dey as e dey onto moral lesson Sha. Make una no dey allow una daughters dey play with men anyhow make dem no carry am go Saudi Arabia o. So boss pledge na so the matter go o shocked

2 Likes

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by pure2012soul(m): 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Babyphinas:
Men! Na dis small Toto em want enjoy.
Thunder go destroy am
Unfortunately, na dat kain size dey sweet some men dis days. Even 2yr old sef no dey safe for where dem dey

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by olawooro: 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
So4baba:
Honestly, this country needs prayer!
Whoever amalgamated us is a wicked fellow, those that fought for our independence had no foresight,. I blame Awolowo....
Did you read the news of a man who abducted a 3 year old girl, raped her and forced a stick insider her vagina for ritual purpose in cross-river state? Who will you blame for this? Those who amalgamated you? Those who fought for your independence? Is this not worst than someone abducted a girl child and married her. I strongly believe the suspect of the former case professes to being a christian and he is a southerner as well. The problem you these people have is that you are religious biggots, thou you claim you are christians. North and south East are the problem of this country! Both are religious extremists and have tribal sentiments. I proud to be yoruba.
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by glossy6(f): 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
9jii:
call it Charm , peace, love, or burantashi. Thank God i heard she's pregnant smiley
Real Muslim reasoning pattern

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by favouryemmy: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
She just became a candidate for VVF
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Antina(f): 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
orjikuramo:
Please don't twist the news, ese was no yinusa's lover. Y'all find a way to take the blame off your angle N throw at the other end. I sincerely pray your daughter would be a victim of the kind of love you think they both have. Amen

if only u dont train ur daughter very well.
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by esan1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
No introduction, no bride price, is this islam direction?
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by NzeeChuks(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
That this case, as intense as it is, is being handled furtively, is really baffling and irritatingly bothersome!

There are two people involved in this case: Yunusa(supposedly the abductor) and Ese(supposedly the abductee). Images of the latter have gone viral in almost all the media platforms, while Yunusa's identity remains confidential to the point that searching for him online would provide you with images of Ese. Could it be that he's a ghost or the press a penchant for taking shots of female victims Or could there be any iota of prejudice or discrimination over whose identity should be released and whose should not, probably because one belongs to a group and the other doesn't Why hasn't this guy's identity been revealed??

That means while I am indoors with my neice, there's a high probability that my security guard's friend downstairs could just be Yunusa...*Locking my door*

I saw online that according to the Emir of Kano, Ese has been banished from entering Kano, and that if she's found, in line with Sharia laws, her fingers would be cut and she would be imprisoned!

Seeing that, made me ponder if this is the same Sanusi that was hitherto a CBN governor I saw as literate! I really hope that information lacks veracity.

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by tantan: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
i hope say the pikin we she go deliver na moslem. yes
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Tex42(m): 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ese is pregnant!... Not surprised, it was expected.

Had it been it was a young man from the other divide who eloped with a teenage northern girl from Kano to anywhere in the south,the entire North would have been in turmoil.

Who knows what would have happened to my friends and dear St. michaels Anglican church.

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by So4baba(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
olawooro:
Did you read the news of a man who abducted a 3 year old girl, raped her and forced a stick insider her vagina for ritual purpose in cross-river state? Who will you blame for this? Those who amalgamated you? Those who fought for your independence? Is this not worst than someone abducted a girl child and married her. I strongly believe the suspect of the former case professes to being a christian and he is a southerner as well. The problem you these people have is that you are religious biggots, thou you claim you are christians. North and south East are the problem of this country! Both are religious extremists and have tribal sentiments. I proud to be yoruba.
You must think am igbo to have made that statement, No, am a full blooded yoruba like you,and I speak not only in the yinusa vs ese context but of all issues surrounding the north-south from time immemorial.. We are just a failed experiment...

2 Likes

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Pacifyre(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
What manner of religion forces someone to go contrary to his/her own wish?? #NonsenseReligion

Oya see what I have to say below...

NA FOOL U BE!!!
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by sadi78: 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
now Ese has so many spokepersons becouse yunusa is a muslim and northerner! what of teeming girls that are in baby's factories allover East and South?? or because is them them.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) / 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality / He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.