Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. (5569 Views)

Lols..this Couple Have Explained To Us Why "Love Is Blind" (photos) / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / 7 Reasons Why Love May Never Be Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
You must have heard that love is a great feeling that makes you complete and hundreds of more things,but all those are nt real.There are few exceptions but in most cases,all these words are just rubbish without wasting much time,here we go with the post.
1.YOU SPEND TOO MUCH TIME THINKING ABOUT HIM/HER:Yes if u had spent the same time doing some productive work,u'd probably be a millionaire by now.
2.YOU ARE CLUNG TO THE PHONE:Just tell me honestly 4 hours do u stay online and wait 4 his/her messages?10 hours,12 or 16?
3.THERE IS NO END TO UR CONFUSION:u are always confused.Whether it's real love,whether he is dating someone else.
4.YOU ARE DISTRACTED:Compare ur pre-relationship life with post-relationship.Your productivity decreased,right?if that didn't happen,u are probably not into real love.
5.YOU MOOD DEPENDS ON UR BF/GF.
6.YOU KEEP ON TRYING TO PLEASE HIM/HER:Don't u get bored with it?
7.YOU ARE ALWAYS IN WAITING MOOD:U are always waiting 4 a message,waiting 4 a call or maybe waiting 4 something else.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
CHAI!! @OP my love is not a waste of time, its only a waste of time when im dating a girl and not a lady, if ure dating a responsible lady, you will not spend too much thinking abt her, she will always tell u to cut the phone and rest during midnight calls, her beauty and love alone is more than enough to motivate you. @op when i fell in love with cindy, anytime im in a football match my friends call me an alien becaus her love and her words to me anytime im going out for a football match are my source of strenght,she will just look me in the eyes and say PROSPER KILL THEM ALL!!! and believe me im always charged with that her words, so u c! LOVE is not a waste of time. "it all depends on the partner involve.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by dollyjoy(f): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
In my own opinion,Love is not a waste of time.

There is nothing as good as loving the right person and being loved in return.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by MzPecs(f): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Love is only a waste of time when the both parties are deceiving themselves bout being inlove!

Love is sweet when it's shown and given back in return..

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
pls dont dont be offended, dd u suffer hrt break from a guy or dd u just put this piece in order to sample opinion? True luv is never a waste of time.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Op your are on point. I cant waste my time thinking of just one person. Thats too boring.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
mayb wen i find love i wud bliv it exist cheesy

Freedom for now

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by Cutehector(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
I made a new female frnd today. Yippie grin cheesy and she is so damn generous. grin cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:
mayb wen i find love i wud bliv it exist cheesy

Freedom for now
....it does..

...it is just like magic...but rare
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

....it does..

...it is just like magic...but rare

It doesnt exist to b sincere
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

It doesnt exist to b sincere

...you're right in a way

...in a way smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

...you're right in a way

...in a way smiley

Evening smiley how are you?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Evening smiley how are you?
Am very good thank you..

How was your day...
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by wolfgangg(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
That shiii is overpriced and overrated!!! love will always be a lesson' let's get out of its way!!!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Am very good thank you..

How was your day...

Day was boring embarassed

I'm just there

How was your day nd wifey?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Day was boring embarassed

I'm just there

How was your day nd wifey?
Had quite a good day...guess uv had dinner...

wifey is doin good too....Cheer up tonyt to erase the day's boredom grin...oya smile for me smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by wolfgangg(m): 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
CHAI!! @OP my love is not a waste of time, its only a waste of time when im dating a girl and not a lady, if ure dating a responsible lady, you will not spend too much thinking abt her, she will always tell u to cut the phone and rest during midnight calls, her beauty and love alone is more than enough to motivate you. @op when i fell in love with cindy, anytime im in a football match my friends call me an alien becaus her love and her words to me anytime im going out for a football match are my source of strenght,she will just look me in the eyes and say PROSPER KILL THEM ALL!!! and believe me im always charged with that her words, so u c! LOVE is not a waste of time. "it all depends on the partner involve.
Arsenal fan?? you sound like one
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Had quite a good day...guess uv had dinner...

wifey is doin good too....Cheer up tonyt to erase the day's boredom grin...oya smile for me smiley

Yes i have
there is nothing to smile about

embarassed embarassed well happy every one around u is doing good avnt met wifey bt i can trade d world to have her luck sha smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes i have

embarassed embarassed well happy every one around u is doing good avnt met wifey bt i can trade d world to have her luck sha smiley

..the fact that ur in good health is enough to smile... smiley i guess you know that..

...when you smile...u build happiness..then ideas come.... smiley#stop worrying too much
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes i have

.....you were indoor tru out the day?

...or outdoor.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..the fact that ur in good health is enough to smile... smiley i guess you know that..

...when you smile...u build happiness..then ideas come.... smiley#stop worrying too much

How can i build happiness when there is absolute no reason to smile except a thread that made me laugh thats it bck to my shadows .

Really had happiness before but i lost it was happy last
Dat was last year embarassed if i kno where they sell happiness i wud go there and own the store *sad face*
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

.....you were indoor tru out the day?

...or outdoor.

Indoors all tru embarassed since yesterday sef
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

How can i build happiness when there is absolute no reason to smile except a thread that made me laugh thats it bck to my shadows .

Really had happiness before but i lost it was happy last
Dat was last year embarassed if i kno where they sell happiness i wud go there and own the store *sad face*
..feels like you need something to lift your spirit smiley

..clear your head....read this from your heart I AM STRONG>>I AM BEAUTIFUL>>I AM FEARLESS>>I AM WISE>>AND I CAN LAUGH
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by naijasaint: 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
The truth is that Love does not exist at all. Its just tricks nature plays on us to keep our lineage.

Be warned !!! Love does not exist

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Indoors all tru embarassed since yesterday sef

...now that is the boredom....listen to new songs..

....play games....
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..feels like you need something to lift your spirit smiley

..clear your head....read this from your heart I AM STRONG>>I AM BEAUTIFUL>>I AM FEARLESS>>I AM WISE>>AND I CAN LAUGH

Wish it wud work my heart needs to be in emergency and accident unit
The way the heart has been bashed its like trailer crushing sumone den brt bus now dismember d person

I need a new heart o!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

...now that is the boredom....listen to new songs..

....play games....

I'm lonely jare

Biko bf needed please i need to make a billboard cheesy

I dont want to be 40 yrs nd b single

embarassed
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
grin cheesy
halfricanadian:

Wish it wud work my heart needs to be in emergency and accident unit
The way the heart has been bashed its like trailer crushing sumone den brt bus now dismember d person

I need a new heart o!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin cheesy

You laughing cheesy

I'm serious o d heart needs help

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'm lonely jare

Biko bf needed please i need to make a billboard cheesy

I dont want to be 40 yrs nd b single

embarassed
..u'll be fine cool

...Romancelande....Nairalanders!!?....the portal has been opened again...apply swiftly.. cheesy lols
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..u'll be fine cool

...Romancelande....Nairalanders!!?....the portal has been opened again...apply swiftly.. cheesy lols

Do you have a twin brother? embarassed

Dont wanna ruin your marriage jare

Can u make a prototype of yourself

Truth is i wanna forgive boo totally but the fear of all d bullshit will start all over again is making me hoard my feelings
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by zoomman(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
MzPecs:
Love is only a waste of time when the both parties are deceiving themselves bout being inlove!

Love is sweet when it's shown and given back in return..
Ur mistaken love for lust....Love doesn't exist in ds modern era.....Society will attest to wat I said....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think I Miss My Ex / Girl Shares Pics Kissing Another Lady On FB, See How People Reacted (photos) / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.