Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,940 members, 7,803,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

When Did Nairaland Start Banning People For Comments They Never Made? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Did Nairaland Start Banning People For Comments They Never Made? (478 Views)

Senate Rejects CBN Proposal To Punish People For Ownership Of Forex / When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? / Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

When Did Nairaland Start Banning People For Comments They Never Made? by cizy: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dear Seun,

I'd have written to you and your moderators privately but judging from the fact that a couple of emails I've sent to you in the past were not met with reply neither was action taken, I decided to create a topic to table this issue. I have never created a topic to complain about me being banned but when such a ban is unwarranted, then thread creation becomes a must.

This is the very first time I'm experiencing such a thing. My main moniker "francizy" was banned, therefore; I checked to see the reason it was banned only for me to see the below text:

"a moderator banned francizy for "The devil has a religion. Islam. Every thing associated with it is evil. Nothing good ever comes out of it.convertion is by cohesion never by conviction. " Insulting a religion. violation of rule 2 . Ban expires at March 30, 2016"

I mean, can a moderator stoop this low just to ascribe a comment I never made to me and thus, have a reason to ban my moniker? I challenge the moderator that banned my moniker to show me an unaltered/unadulterated comment or evidence of me making this ridiculous, stupîd and razz statement. I've had to exchange words a couple of times on here and get banned, but never have I made such an inciting statement on here.

I'm writing to you to ensure that the very comment ascribed to me as a reason for my ban be taken off my screen because I never made such statement. If you want to ban me for any other reason, please feel free to but don't ascribe a comment I never made to me.

Thank you!

Cc Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Ecoterrorism, DesChyko(m), Nafizzey(m), Suigeneris93(f), Nubian113(f), Amethyst1(f), Evathyst(f), otoboson, Mordecai(m), Idydarling(f), Ecoterrorist(f), sinizia, Mhizkel(f), mizquote(f), adeh39(f), prettythicksme(f), Moana(f), MzPecs(f), emaculate99, kodded(m), Rose2014, Sashafm(f), Vivalavida99(f), PROVACATEUR(f), Takim107(f), ikmtools, ochejoseph(m), Crayola1, chukwudi44(m), EggovinMma(f), abbeyforex(m), Beamborla(f), GiftUbani, Candyrain(m), onyeakwanga(m), FarmTech(m), repogirl(f), Shortyy(f), sharperino(m), Eghosa1(m), Succulentlick, Yommiefish(m), ijbeauty(f), MrsChima(f), kaboninc(m), prettyjo(f), Strongbest(m), Mariojane(f), PPAngel(f), priscaoge(f), MizMyColi(f), Firefire(m), spyder880(m), kilokeys(m), Ifeann(f), Chiaka(f), KingTom(m), zaralady, markkaycee(m), Ezenwammadu(m), prodiG(m), mhizpeaarl(f), anyaekekehinde(m), horlabiyi(m), MissAdeife(f), kinglekan(m), dearpreye(m), ronald4lif(m), Mogidi, Monstertrucks(m), nortcentrallord, pwerrymansion(f), Enemkingsley, IGBOnation, OdenigboAroli(m), Sunnybobo3(m), ellechrystal(f), peppyluv02(f), absoluteSuccess, HzRF(m), ozoigbondu, Whynotthetruth(m), tit(f), Evina(f), ivyT(f), exodusex, major466(m), stephengee(m), Here2BustnScrew, khia(f), cizy, KanwuliaJara, SeverusSnape(m), dytbabe, ChynoBEATS, biafranqueen, scarplanet(m), tonychristopher, sinaj(f), Bunchersstab(m), Maya2pretty(f), fissie, ggrin,

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When Did Nairaland Start Banning People For Comments They Never Made? by Mynd44: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Reviewed and corrected.

2 Likes

(1)

Soldiers Flog, Boot Protesting Women In Delta State / Persistent Fuel Scarcity...causes N Remedy / Buhari Take Everything And Give Us Only Fuel And Electricity - Enouwem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.