Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Nigerians Protests In China. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Protests In China. (1130 Views)

BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures / Deaf Nigerians Protests The Use Of Fake Interpreter At Buhari's Inauguration / MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Protests In China. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2009
These photos were taken right at the scene of the riot today in Guanyuan Road, Guangzhou, China.
It was peaceful and i commend Nigerians for their good behaviour; they have laid down their grievances and i hope they will a change in the way the Chinese( Guangzhou) police treat Nigerians doing business in their country.

Re: Nigerians Protests In China. by Ben13: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2009
When will Nigeria stop exposing their Illegal behaviours all around the world.

how the guy in question entered China in the first place is what I still can't understand.

He escaped the airport Immigration down here in Nigeria, escaped that of China in the Chinese airport (if at all he went through the airports) and was trying to run from the Chinese police even in their own territory. . .na real wah

whenwegostopthisdisgrace? sad
Re: Nigerians Protests In China. by spikedcylinder: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2009
Ben20001:

how the guy in question entered China in the first place is what I still can't understand.

Huh?
Ever heard of a thing called a VISA? Not everyone is an illegal, yer know?
Re: Nigerians Protests In China. by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 21, 2009
http://odili.net/news/source/2009/jul/20/16.html
Above is the link to the latest development based on the incident of July15th.
The verdict is biased; Nigerians are been killed without justice because of their failed leaders.
No questions asked? no proper invistigation.
Na wao.
Re: Nigerians Protests In China. by ikeyman00(m): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2009
typical communist coookin
Re: Nigerians Protests In China. by sley4life(m): 3:47am On Jul 22, 2009
china is another 9ja so anything can happen, if they like let them kill themselves

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana, Sierra Leone-fashola / Pay-as-you-go Church : Where Prayer Is Monetised •divine Wealth –n300,000 •favo / Attack On Awo's Family Illogical, Absurd, Offensive - Babatope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.