Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,047 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

9ice: Gongo Aso rubish video Finally Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9ice: Gongo Aso rubish video Finally Out (1266 Views)

2015/2016 Supplementary List Finally Out / Ksu 2012/2013 Post Utme Finally Out / Micheal Jackson's Will Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice: Gongo Aso rubish video Finally Out by ShotCaller: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2009
GUYS,

just watched nice Gongo aso video, just average,
but question is, what will make that ignoramoos, whatever the spelling and his team to release a freaking video 2 years after the freaking song, and the worst part is that the industry is kinda slow right now,

i bought it for 100 buck on traffic,

waste of talent,

yahoozee has come and gone, next

tuface came and gone, next

9ice came and about going,

Dbanj, well lets see,
Re: 9ice: Gongo Aso rubish video Finally Out by jayflex: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2009
Whaaat!! After two yrs? It beats my imagination. Its either a promotion tactic for his upcoming album or just a means of milking his hardcore fans.Gongo aso was one the most acclaimed naija songs in d world for so long , why are they doin a video now? D'banj did d same wit the belated and crappy 'suddenly' video. These guys should follow p.square's example
Re: 9ice: Gongo Aso rubish video Finally Out by chibaby5(f): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2009
Lol. . . .Finally Finally grin
Re: 9ice: Gongo Aso rubish video Finally Out by ShotCaller: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2009
Its lack of creativity,
Re: 9ice: Gongo Aso rubish video Finally Out by dominique(f): 12:04am On Jul 16, 2009
Well, its not exactly news that 9ice makes awful videos, he had the chance of releasing the video back in '07 and he diddnt, he should have just let it slide. . . i knew he was going to mess it up like he did wit party rider and street credibility videos.
Re: 9ice: Gongo Aso rubish video Finally Out by Shaz(f): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2009
Lol. . allow the guy.
Re: 9ice: Gongo Aso rubish video Finally Out by jawosin(m): 3:59am On Jul 21, 2009
you people are just haters, i have seen the video and it is nice. i am sure some of u taking have not seen the video else you wont say wot you are saying. 9ice is still on top and will remain there, ur mouth and hating can never bring him down
Re: 9ice: Gongo Aso rubish video Finally Out by tayoast(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2009
Na Bad Belle go kill all of una.

Firstly, he did not make d video, now d video is out and it's late and crap? God help U.
Re: 9ice: Gongo Aso rubish video Finally Out by Fatill: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2009
Me luv 9ice die, but not evry one is got dt midas touch in makin videos,am afraid our belovedth 9ice a victim.if dosnt get a personnel wit gud video concept fast,den i smell a fall in pocket rise.
Re: 9ice: Gongo Aso rubish video Finally Out by PAPAMODE(m): 6:18am On Aug 18, 2009
jawosin:

you people are just haters, i have seen the video and it is nice. i am sure some of u taking have not seen the video else you wont say wot you are saying. 9ice is still on top and will remain there, ur mouth and hating can never bring him down
A video should not just be a simple party scene - videos are meant to tell stories. MJ's videos are a standard that are hard to beat. Coming back home to Naija, can you compare the videos done by Lagbaja to his songs to these ones or the ones by StylPlus on 'Olufunmi, Call My Name or Iya Bash' or even Onyeka Onwenu/Sunny Ade on 'Wait for Me' with the trend to always show a party scene. In the video you would see that the lip movements does not tally with the sounds being played.

Why involve Dbanj, Don Jazzy and the Mo'Hits crew if it was not a business venture to drum up popularity? That way die-hards fans of the stars will rush to the market once more.

Lack of creativity is killing our music. They should learn a lesson from the current Naija all-round artiste 'Lagbaja'. Do not rush to the market, produce good videos and try your hands at culturally and time-lasting songs.
Re: 9ice: Gongo Aso rubish video Finally Out by tRoOE(f): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2009
The video = bullshit, i was disappointed when i watched.
Re: 9ice: Gongo Aso rubish video Finally Out by PurestBoy(m): 5:56am On Aug 21, 2009
Even Danfo driver video is better

(1) (Reply)

MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 / Wikileaks: Ibb Links Tinubu, Atiku, Opc With Al-qaeda, To Realise His Presidenti / Which Is The Best Network In Nigeria? Mtn, Etisalat, Airtell, Glo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.