Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. (25779 Views)

What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? / Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? / Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Maxi112: 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Its ok cheesy

Tank u grin
this ur moniker funny oh
tell me something abt it that I need to no
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by halfricanadian(f): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Maxi112:
this ur moniker funny oh

tell me something abt it that I need to no

Nothing special just a name
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Maxi112: 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nothing special just a name
looks like and old win in a new cork
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Realhommie(m): 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
may01:
I'm glad you ended your relationship on good terms, lots of people don't have the decency to do that... You could get a typical Nigerian wedding present so you don't raise her husband's suspicion
Sensible advice... A lot of folks just cursing,insulting, abusing and makin mockery.
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by halfricanadian(f): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Maxi112:
looks like and old win in a new cork

smiley whatever it is

It is what it is
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Maxi112: 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley whatever it is
It is what it is
Lolzz.. anyway whatever that rocks ur boat..
how u doing to nite?
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by halfricanadian(f): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Maxi112:
Lolzz..
anyway whatever that rocks ur boat..

how u doing to nite?
Good you?
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Omotayor123(f): 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Enangson:
thanks for the advice so far. I have moved on with my life long ago, no regret whatsoever up till date. Just that when she invited me she pleaded that i should try and come if i really wish her well and have noting against her. So i was thinking of what to get for her if i make up my mind to go.

But i think i will stay back from the wedding as some of you have advised.
Since she invited you, you should go. To show you have moved on and that you are truly Happy for her.
Not showing up at all shows lack of maturity.

As for the gift, Buy the best thing you can afford!

Wish you well cheesy
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Greatness366(f): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
well personally I dnt see anything wrong in attending an exes wedding or getting her a gift,if only u have no more feelings for her so u won't end up crying or developing HBP during d wedding when they say u may kiss d bride. You can get her any kitchen equipment u can afford.
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Maxi112: 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:
Good you?
babe na heat oh... sleeping with paint activated
what's up na.. where be ur location
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by halfricanadian(f): 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Maxi112:
babe na heat oh... sleeping with paint activated

what's up na.. where be ur location
Slow down na jazz?

U dont need my location heat is every where in nigeria na d same thing
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Maxi112: 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Slow down na jazz?

U dont need my location heat is every where in nigeria na d same thing
ahh! I don't understand what u are talking abt.. speak am for Spanish maybe I go understand u... meanwhile na ur state I ask u oh

Abi u think say I be one of those guys way dey crush on u.. hahahah, sori dear I just wanna catch fun to nite
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by halfricanadian(f): 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
Maxi112:
ahh! I don't understand what u are talking abt.. speak am for Spanish maybe I go understand u... meanwhile na ur state I ask u oh

Abi u think say I be one of those guys way dey crush on u.. hahahah, sori dear I just wanna catch fun to nite

Crush ko candy ati soda crush ni

U want to catch fun? cheesy iyawo e dey beni ile o

Go meet ur lady jare
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by fart: 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
A box of sh.it
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Maxi112: 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Crush ko candy ati soda crush ni

U want to catch fun? cheesy iyawo e dey beni ile o

Go meet ur lady jare
the last time I check I was single but not searching..

u done show me ur true colour to nite am going to take u back to the village where u belong #asap
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Maxi112: 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
op get her micro wave or a watching mechine
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by halfricanadian(f): 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Maxi112:
the last time I check I was single but not searching..

u done show me ur true colour to nite am going to take u back to the village where u belong #asap

tongue carry me na
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by mamaafrik(m): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Enangson:
thanks for the advice so far. I have moved on with my life long ago, no regret whatsoever up till date. Just that when she invited me she pleaded that i should try and come if i really wish her well and have noting against her. So i was thinking of what to get for her if i make up my mind to go.

hmmm,ok if u say so just give are a reasonable excuse why u didnt come and a cool happy marriage wishing text,throw the match and set the past in flame ore
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Maxi112: 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue carry me na
NA by force.. are aware am a gentleman?
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by xpac01(m): 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Enangson:

Bro don't mind whatever theses guys here are saying. Just go for the wedding and pick any of the common wedding gifts around like blender, glass cup set, standing fan, e. t. c. Just don't make show of anything special. And after the wedding simply stay away. Thanks
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Mactop01: 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
Go there with you new boo and present her A car or Better house inside Lekki, Ode, wetin u dey find wey u no go let your past rest. You can as well Surprise her bank acct too, wake sir na 2016 we dey, Time na Money
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by halfricanadian(f): 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
Maxi112:
NA by force..
are aware am a gentleman?

Gentle man indeed nd in truth
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Maxi112: 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Gentle man indeed nd in truth
lolz.. ur mate done sleep finish waiting u dey wait for to nite
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by halfricanadian(f): 12:02am On Mar 03, 2016
Maxi112:
lolz..

ur mate done sleep finish waiting u dey wait for to nite

Oga i sleep tire for afternoon i dey find sleep cry embarassed
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Maxi112: 12:04am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oga i sleep tire for afternoon i dey find sleep cry embarassed
see u
u no won talk waiting dey keep awake..

Am investigate it right now
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by halfricanadian(f): 12:06am On Mar 03, 2016
Maxi112:
see u
u no won talk waiting dey keep awake :'

grin i slept in d afternoon jare wen i do to sleep for nyt go hard
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Maxi112: 12:09am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin i slept in d afternoon jare wen i do to sleep for nyt go hard
abi u dey fine who u go witchcraft this nite....

(na joke oh)
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Miona: 12:12am On Mar 03, 2016
Greatness366:
well personally I dnt see anything wrong in attending an exes wedding or getting her a gift,if only u have no more feelings for her so u won't end up crying or developing HBP during d wedding when they say u may kiss d bride. You can get her any kitchen equipment u can afford.

@ OP, a lot of people have made some good points here. I think certain factors affect the way most people reason when asked for advice. That said, I'll suggest you get her a nice gift maybe for her kitchen. If possible, try as much as you can not to let her know any gift you bought is from you. Since you parted ways peacefully, I'm certain she was a good girl while it lasted but be rest assured she still misses you. It'll take her time and commitment to her husband to gradually leave you. Physically she's gone ahead but emotionally, she's still healing and will take a while to completely forget you.
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by halfricanadian(f): 12:14am On Mar 03, 2016
Maxi112:
abi u dey fine who u go witchcraft this nite....

(na joke oh)

yes na we dey wait make u sleep before we extract ur blood take renew our powers *evil laugh*
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by Ochyglowsglows(f): 12:21am On Mar 03, 2016
Na wa o, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion but he sure can attend the wedding if he so desires. As per y they broke up, they may not have been compatible, maybe healthwise. Or may have very good reasons not to have pushed the relationship towards the aisle, and so sat down, talked about it and reached a conclusion. @ OP, pls attend, of u want to, u can get her a sandwich maker, baby cloth hanger, baby pram, or Walker, or any other kitchen equipment. I guess u loved her a lot while it lasted. Cheers!
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by delightf(f): 12:21am On Mar 03, 2016
Don't go there,oooo she may live her husband nd start crying,but the best gift is Gas cooker......4 her nd marriage card,that's it
Re: ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. by delightf(f): 12:27am On Mar 03, 2016
Or dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) / For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? / Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.