Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,584 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem (103580 Views)

Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! / Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by lepasharon(f): 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
NanciaKay:
Beautiful heart. But her tattoo no be here at all.

She has tattoos but is less judgemental than the ppl who go to church on Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Bossontop:
Those tatoos na harsh
wetin concern you angry

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by Vodkka(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Older Dan d hubby
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by Pangea: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ha
That hubby looks like her pikin naa
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by menacetosociety: 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
bigtt76:
The guy don blow shaaa grin I hope he's learned too shaa undecided
What's this one saying undecided
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
timidapsin:
Me self, i am not marrying a Nigerian, A pretty, sexy Spanish or Brazilian lady is alright for me
And our first child would be named Oscar or Santos.
sorry Mom cry, no yoruba names for my kids smiley

Na so
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by NanciaKay(f): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
lepasharon:

You are right bae..... But i aint judging her.
I love her spirit.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by peacengine(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Correct nigga, but the tattoos too much na, abi she be drug addict ni
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by CyberTerrorist: 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
missjahiniekpe:

What makes her more real than the rest?
She walks the talk while those ones I refered to are hypocrites cum political sycophantss

5 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by blackpanda: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
CyberTerrorist:
Nice.. This woman is the real activist not the hypocrites we have around here, people like Oby Ezekwesili and their likes.. Kudos to this woman!

How is ezekwesili a hypocrite Stop talking trash pls
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by EmmahO(m): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Bad guy......She fyn but those tattoo's.... Waiting for IPOB youths
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by seankay(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Imma give birth to a Half Cast kiss
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by Motherfucker2: 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
peacengine:
Correct nigga, but the tattoos too much na, abi she be drug addict ni

I can smell your ignorance.
So, only drug addicts do get tattoos ?? Do you know how much tattoos do cost ?? Where will a drug addict get the money from ?? From your mum's pusssy

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by scholes0(m): 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
timidapsin:
Me self, i am not marrying a Nigerian, A pretty, sexy Spanish or Brazilian lady is alright for me

No Yoruba names for your kids, why?
Have you seen a spanish person with a Yoruba name before?

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
timidapsin:
hahahahaha you are a case
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by Aiyegbajeje2001: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
May God bless you and your family for coming to the aid of those poor and innocent kids. This is what our so called political leaders, churches, and fake human right activist could do or even attempt to do. They prefer to gain the whole world and lose their souls.

Tell me, where were all the men of God when this beautiful, innocent and God given boy was cast away and given to the lions to eat all in the name of human wickedness and insecurities. How can a woman who carried a pregnancy for 9 mths, decided to give in to pressure instigated by people with mundane beliefs and thinking to send your son to bush and allow him to die a painful and inhumane death. May his parents and all those who partook in this distasteful act know no peace until they repent and truly forgiven by this boy's spirit/ eleda.

I would suggest that Nairaland get involve in this case for humanity sake and to prevent similar events happening to other innocent kids born or unborn.

3 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by timidapsin(m): 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
scholes0:

No Yoruba names for your kids, why?
Have you seen a spanish person with a Yoruba name before?
Is it your names? or is it your kids?

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by peacengine(m): 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
Motherfucker2:

I can smell your ignorance.
So, only drug addicts do get tattoos ?? Do you know how much tattoos do cost ?? Where will a drug addict get the money from ?? From your mum's pusssy

Nigga, you dey fvck the whity ni? Wetin concern you for my question? If I should say what's on my mind dude your brain will reset to default mode gerrahere men!
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by Motherfucker2: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nigerians are very ignorant and they all have low mentality.

What has tattoo got to do with this.
No Nigerian would have such a huge tattoo on their body but they left the hungry child to die of hunger.
A woman with hundreds of tattoos was the one who rescued the child.
Now, tell me if Nigeria is a developed country.

In America, you will see doctors, police men with huge tattoos.
You guys need to get the fucck out of Nigeria and experience other people's culture and way of life

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by scholes0(m): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
timidapsin:
Is it your names? or is it your kids?

Just asking a simple question.... you no fit answer.
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by Motherfucker2: 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
peacengine:

Nigga, you dey fvck the whity ni? Wetin concern you for my question? If I should say what's on my mind dude your brain will reset to default mode gerrahere men!

Shut up.
You're brain dead.
Have you seen any drug addict in your life ??
There are no drug addicts in Nigeria, what drugs do they use in Nigeria ?? Only marijuana.
Come to America, you will see drugs and know what drug addict is
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by kachnov(m): 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
The world needs more good people.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by timidapsin(m): 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
scholes0:

Just asking a simple question.... you no fit answer.
Okay sorry, i just dont fancy Nigerian names that much. smiley
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by scholes0(m): 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Se na like this Akwa Ibom be?
Chaaai...

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by martineinstein(m): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
lepasharon:

don't mind them.. Nigerians after hypocrites.

White people who have never been to churches are far better than most Nigerians that eat, drink and sing churches.

3 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by MARKone(m): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
jay2pee:
The woman is outstanding, I respect her.

In other news, is she his wife or sugar mummy? Just asking

Whether she be him ancestor tha wan no kwansign u grin. Guy man don suppose get him paper sha. Anyway the woman is lovely, a trophy for the young chap, she should be for keeps.
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by trychris: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
This lady's effort with the support of her husband will not go unnoticed. Only the brave in a rural setting can pull this off. Many have been flaunting their wealth with no track record of humanity in it.
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by peacengine(m): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=Motherfucker2 post=43428447]

Dude stay your lane o, na warn I dey warn you ni. Stay the fvck off my mention abi you sef get tattoo for body
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by martineinstein(m): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Nigerians are very ignorant and they all have low mentality.

What has tattoo got to do with this.
No Nigerian would have such a huge tattoo on their body but they left the hungry child to die of hunger.
A woman with hundreds of tattoos was the one who rescued the child.
Now, tell me if Nigeria is a developed country.

In America, you will see doctors, police men with huge tattoos.
You guys need to get the fucck out of Nigeria and experience other people's culture and way of life
don't mind them
Hypocrisy is Nigerians' surname... There's no difference been Nigerian Christians and devil. An average white that haven't been to church is far better than Nigerians after run from church to church.

Pastors must have passed the young man, but they ignored him

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by ojay2053(m): 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Oh mehn, that nigger got himself my type of woman, Oluwa pls pick up my call.
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem by HopeAtHand: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
timidapsin:
sorry Mom cry, no yoruba names for your grand kids smiley

I STAND WITH YOU. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.