Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

A Wake Up Call To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Wake Up Call To Nigerians (543 Views)

Feminism Is Leaving A Wake Of Unhappy, Unmarried, And Childless Women In Its Pat / Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi / Breaking News In Niger Delta: A Wake Up Call To Ex-agitators/niger-delta Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wake Up Call To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
I almost cried when I went to the market and im typing with watery eyes. Bag of rice, N15,000, carton of spaghetti 2,500, bag of common pure water N200, a sachet of pure water N20, even cotton bud L'asan L'asan don increase to N30 for a sachet. No light as I'm typing in this heat, no water as I'm typing,.......... In fact, I tire!
This is not an issue of Christian or Muslim thing, or Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba thing. Its not an issue of tribe or religion. Let's admit that some of us have been really gullible enough to have voted for this change (even though I wasn't that gullible to). Let's just come together and oppose some so-called policies that are not favourable to the common man.
The president may be fighting corruption, but he should not neglect the fact that people need to be in their jobs, people need to feed etc. People get sacked, foodstuffs increasing. This is getting serious and APC seems not to care. Go out and see Nigerians suffering. Two people met me in the market today begging me to buy them something to eat. Its that bad. Abeg! My northern brothers and sisters, swallow your pride, our Yoruba and IBO brothers and sisters, south-south etc. Let's call a spade a spade. This government is not trying at all. The corruption been fought against is not yielding any benefit in us. I type in tears. Let's rise up and fight against any form of selfishness or non-challancy on the part of any politician. We are all involved now. Please I beg you all. GOD Bless. #bringbackourfood

1 Like

Re: A Wake Up Call To Nigerians by TheBossLadyK(f): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
My dear you are just wasting your battery and time in typing this thread, this is the change you guys vote for, so let wait for it to happen.
Re: A Wake Up Call To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
Companies are laying people off, both government and private. Even people who never liked this change too were affected. No one seems to care up there. GOD where is thy face? This government needs to sit up. And we the citizens should make it sit up. If they cannot perform then they should PLEASE GIVE WAY! People are suffering
Re: A Wake Up Call To Nigerians by TheBossLadyK(f): 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Like the saying the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know shekina

1 Like

Re: A Wake Up Call To Nigerians by amaechi1: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
TheBossLadyK:
My dear you are just wasting your battery and time in typing this thread, this is the change you guys vote for, so let wait for it to happen.

As if in the last administration things were not expensive. When you fail to plan, you have planned to fail.

In any case the elections are over. Please, look ahead and think how you can make nigeria great. Rather than ranting.
Re: A Wake Up Call To Nigerians by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
amaechi1:

As if in the last administration things were not expensive. When you fail to plan, you have planned to fail.

In any case the elections are over. Please, look ahead and think how you can make nigeria great. Rather than ranting.

When people say that Nigeria is a failed nation, I ask them what they've done to make it a better nation.

They keep ranting and complaining, forgetting that they have a role to play in making the nation great, even if that role is infinitesimal.

Good reasoning bro.
Re: A Wake Up Call To Nigerians by dialfa: 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
ewu

(1) (Reply)

-- / Unite My Southern Brothers. / Rivers Crisis: Ex-deputy Speaker Seeks Buhari’s Intervention in Rivers state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.