Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Photo: Mob Brutally Beat Up An Old Man Caught Trying To Steal A Car In Jos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Mob Brutally Beat Up An Old Man Caught Trying To Steal A Car In Jos (881 Views)

Davido Dressed As An Old Man With Potbelly For 'Flora My Flawa' Video / Angry Mob Brutally Attack Young Boy For Stealing Phone At Aba / Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Mob Brutally Beat Up An Old Man Caught Trying To Steal A Car In Jos by Ussyyn(m): 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
According to an eyewitness, Tom who shared the story on Facebook, this happened yesterday at the Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH ).

This man allegedly gained access into the car using a master key. He was caught while trying to drive out through Gate IV.

http://www.melogist.com/photo-mob-brutally-beat-up-man-caught-trying-to-steal-a-car-in-jos/

cc; lalasticlala, ijebabe, FynestBoi

Re: Photo: Mob Brutally Beat Up An Old Man Caught Trying To Steal A Car In Jos by Ussyyn(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Chaiii nawaooo may god Help us, trying to make ends meet cheesy
Re: Photo: Mob Brutally Beat Up An Old Man Caught Trying To Steal A Car In Jos by macino1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Enough playing. Thank your starts it is not Niger Delta. Your shadow for run leave you
Re: Photo: Mob Brutally Beat Up An Old Man Caught Trying To Steal A Car In Jos by squaregist(m): 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
All for buhari rule
Re: Photo: Mob Brutally Beat Up An Old Man Caught Trying To Steal A Car In Jos by Brigadier7(m): 2:26am On Mar 03, 2016
Ppl of this generation though! No respect for Age! Even if he tried stealing the vehicle, come on meenh, give him the respect of Age and deal with him in a matured way! "He that doesn't respect grey hairs, won't live to have just one!
Re: Photo: Mob Brutally Beat Up An Old Man Caught Trying To Steal A Car In Jos by cruzita(f): 6:25am On Mar 03, 2016
Brigadier7:
Ppl of this generation though! No respect for Age! Even if he tried stealing the vehicle, come on meenh, give him the respect of Age and deal with him in a matured way! "He that doesn't respect grey hairs, won't live to have just one!
exactly my thought,why beat an old man when u can quietly hand him over to the police .what if he dies in their hands while they are beating him?a greater curse awaits them
Re: Photo: Mob Brutally Beat Up An Old Man Caught Trying To Steal A Car In Jos by vipez(f): 6:37am On Mar 03, 2016
Brigadier7:

shutup!!! did I see you type respect

that mahn is a thief!!

have you ever had an encounter with a thief before??

then you'll know what I'm talking about.
Re: Photo: Mob Brutally Beat Up An Old Man Caught Trying To Steal A Car In Jos by Brigadier7(m): 8:12am On Mar 03, 2016
vipez:

shutup!!! did I see you type respect

that mahn is a thief!!

have you ever had an encounter with a thief before??

then you'll know what I'm talking about.
And why the Insults? WhY can't you Nigerians be civil for once and make your points without raining Insults??
Re: Photo: Mob Brutally Beat Up An Old Man Caught Trying To Steal A Car In Jos by vipez(f): 8:25am On Mar 03, 2016
Brigadier7:
And why the Insults? WhY can't you Nigerians be civil for once and make your points without raining Insults??

the insults?

oya highlight them, je kin gbo

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Toolz Visits South Africa, Climbs Top Mountain / End Of Disscussion!! Wizkid Fires Back At Linda Ikeji!! / Check Out Mercy Aigbe's Stunning Owanbe Look Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.