Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

"Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians (28409 Views)

19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped / Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey / Man Knocks Off His Wife's Teeth After She Refused To Abort Their Baby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by UnknownT: 9:21am On Mar 03, 2016
People will say, " Don't abort, you may be aborting the future president". What if the child turns to a future Anini or in this case a future yunisa, the abductor of underage girls?
If there won't be any complications, abortion here is highly recommended.

6 Likes

Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by barackosama(m): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2016
Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by driand(m): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2016
ladyF:
shocked
busted grin
Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by Manuiski(m): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2016
No way!!

That is murder, how can they advise such a little girl to commit such attrocity?

May God help Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by majamajic(m): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2016
think abt the innocent child
Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by danielblessing(m): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2016
Her life will never be the same again. .I reserve my comment...but dat yinusa guy looks like above 20 or so.
Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by Norasparkle(f): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2016
Spare me al that crap that Ese is 13 nd she didnt knw wat she was doing.
Take a look at d girls pixz does she look lik smbdy dat ws forced to sex the guy?
She is a teenage Yes but she is old enough to discern wat is wrong or right.
She is old enough to know that running away with her lover could bring her family shame n could b disatrous to her future.
She chose that n now she should b able to leave with d conséquences.
Shez prégnants for yellow nd most deliver even if she cnt handle the baby it would b adopted frm her but saying u goin to kill the baby already is callous not only will it hurt the baby but Ese could die in d process.
Its not about prolife or prochoice its just a normal reaction to every action or decision one takes in life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by petkoffDrake(m): 9:23am On Mar 03, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan! This one is strong embarassed
Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by ericprince(m): 9:24am On Mar 03, 2016
Those people should better accept Christ or together in Hell will they perish.
Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 03, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.WOW

SERIOUSLY?
what? You want her to keep a bastard? Would you have encouraged her to keep it if she was your sister?
Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by Modsenemy(f): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2016
I'm tired of commenting on this ESE story jor...I've suffered enoff ban from the stupid story
Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by blackpanda: 9:25am On Mar 03, 2016
Actually I dont think any of them should be punished. This is simply a case of young love gone wrong. Unless, I am wrong both parties are determined to be together, so its not a case of forced kidnapping.

I think what they need is counselling. The guy is just 18, what does he know. These are kids that made a grave mistake!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by winkmart: 9:25am On Mar 03, 2016
[size=20pt]what should i meet them for? Are they my in-laws to be?[/size]

1 Like

Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 03, 2016
NaLaugh:
Human beings always have the solution to everyone else's problem, except theirs.
True talk bro
Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by blackpanda: 9:26am On Mar 03, 2016
UnknownT:
People will say, " Don't abort, you may be aborting the future president". What if the child turns to a future Anini or in this case a future yunisa, the abductor of underage girls?
If there won't be any complications, abortion here is highly recommended.

But she said she wasnt abducted and even claims to love the guy

1 Like

Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
what? You want her to keep a bastard? Would you have encouraged her to keep it if she was your sister?
.THO

ITS COMPLICATED
Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by Pidggin(f): 9:28am On Mar 03, 2016
The child should be given to an orphanage in Kano.
Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by TheFilmmaker: 9:28am On Mar 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
I am pro life.

I do not support abortions in anyway. Somebody gave us a chance,and that is why we are on Naira land together today.

The baby did not ask to be conceived.

Life first.

You people just type pro life out of your sewer latrine.

Do Nigerians like you even understand what it means to be Pro Life?

Oh, so you are Pro-Life, really?

So now, tell me what actions you are taking to ensure that all of these babies will be taken care of? Tell me why abortion is wrong but guns and warfare are OK?

Educated illiterates.

Abeg carry your hypocrisy go somewhere else.

Turd of a country.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by UnknownT: 9:28am On Mar 03, 2016
blackpanda:

But she said she wasnt abducted and even claims to love the guy
Hypnotism, those mallams are very good at that

1 Like

Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by ladyF(f): 9:29am On Mar 03, 2016
driand:
busted grin
Lol...free me abeg, if I no keep that space, people wey go don tif am plenty grin
Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by iamdynamite(m): 9:29am On Mar 03, 2016
peacengine:
Na Boko Haram she go born na. This case is tricky, she was raped by a kidnapper, what kind of child will she born? She can give the child to an orphanage in the North.
am not sure she was raped or kidnapped,i think it was thier collective decision to elope.not saying its right anyways,just setting the records straight.

3 Likes

Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by Zellie: 9:29am On Mar 03, 2016
I agree with them. She should get an abortion

1 Like

Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by Pidggin(f): 9:30am On Mar 03, 2016
blackpanda:
Actually I dont think any of them should be punished. This is simply a case of young love gone wrong. Unless, I am wrong both parties are determined to be together, so its not a case of forced kidnapping.

I think what they need is counselling. The guy is just 18, what does he know. These are kids that made a grave mistake!

Does that look like an 18 year old to you? His father says he is 25, which I am still doubting.

2 Likes

Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by Oceanals: 9:30am On Mar 03, 2016
Just a click and you will be amazed what you will discover.

http://dollarcell.com/?ref=157027
Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by missyadorable(f): 9:31am On Mar 03, 2016
Of course! If she was my daughter,I will take her to a good obstetrician to terminate the pregnancy and get rid of the mess!

My teenage daughter cannot keep unwanted pregnancy under any circumstances,not to talk of that which was conceived through such dastardly manner

It amazes me how Nigerians(esp.men) are so anti-abortion but they love premarital,extramarital UNPROTECTED sex more than anything in the world.#Hypocrites

8 Likes

Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by bewla(m): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2016
sankky:
Yes. There seems to be no other way out or this girl's future and that of the baby will be ridiculed till death.
what about the girls from sambisa boko haram
Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by guttentag(m): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2016
Yinusa used touch and follow to capture ese.

1 Like

Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by alowale(m): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2016
Seriously aborting that evil pregnancy is the best solution
Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by demola2100: 9:33am On Mar 03, 2016
ericprince:
Hmmm!! Abortion? I rather suffer than hold everlasting offense against God.
This life sha........ find out the secret of foodstuff exportation, see our signature
Re: "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians by peacengine(m): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2016
iamdynamite:
am not sure she was raped or kidnapped,i think it was thier collective decision to elope.not saying its right anyways,just setting the records straight.

Bro, can a 14 year old girl make a reasonable decision? This dude is claiming 25, compare that to the girl's age na. I can convince most 16 year old girls to elope with me if I want and I am 23. He took advantage of her bro, that's the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience Adopting A Child In Nigeria As A Young Guy / How To Prevent The Boy Child From Sexual Abuse / Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.