Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex@ Lekki Gardens For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex@ Lekki Gardens For Sale (367 Views)

Collapsed Building: Lekki Gardens MD Nyong Richard, 9 Others Docked / Now Selling Star Gardens For N5m At Sangotedo, Ibeju-Lekki Lagos. / Lagos Set To Prosecute Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building Contractors, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex@ Lekki Gardens For Sale by dipoloti: 12:17am On Mar 03, 2016
A 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex With 2 Sitting rooms, All Rooms Ensuite, Building is 85% complete only needs some little interior finishing as you can see from the uploaded pictures. The following documents on ground are:
1) Allocation Letter
2) Offer Letter
3) Contractual Agreement
4) Receipt of payment
Note- There is one single C of O for the entire area and this is in the name of Lekki Gardens. The vendor can assist each purchaser to perfect documents . i have not perfected mine because i have the intention of selling it, perfecting it would unnecessarily increase the price of the property as whoever buys it would still go through the same process again to perfect his or her name.

Price-#30,000,000
CONTACT- Oladipupo
E-mail- oladipupoolayokun@gmail.com
Phone Number- 08022939623.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of An Estate Agents. / A Plot Of Land Facing The Road For Lease @badore / Urgent Sales: Shop Space @ Alade Market For 4million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.