Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Open Letter To Nigerian Youths By Senator Ben Murray - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Nigerian Youths By Senator Ben Murray (517 Views)

Pilot Sponsored By Senator Kwankwaso Flies Him To Lagos From Abuja. Photo / Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) / Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Nigerian Youths By Senator Ben Murray by MissP2(f): 1:43am On Mar 03, 2016
Youths, do not make the mistakes my generation made. Do not see yourselves through tribal and religious lens. My generation of Nigerians did that and look where it has led us. You must do better.
It is foolish for any youth to fight another youth over APC or PDP. Let me ask you, what is the difference between the APC and the PDP? Half of the members of the APC are former PDP members and vice versa.
Let me ask you youths a question: Do the APC and the PDP fight over you as you fight over them? How many ministers have they given you? How many ambassadors have they given you? How many heads of parastatals have they given you? That's right, the answer is ZERO!
So resist the desire of vested interests to control you and use you to fight other youths on social media and in real life.
What youths do not realize is that you are victims of divide and conquer. You make up 60% of the population yet account for 0% of the federal cabinet!
Your price should be more than a plate of rice and a handshake. Work together not against each other! Come on Nigerian youths, be smart!
If you think after you have been used to fight each other these vested interests will hand power to you, think again. Their kids who are abroad will do same to your kids!
It is time to end the hate and come together for Nigeria's good. Long after we are gone, you will be around. So learn to get along.
As I have said and I will keep saying, the youths are the leaders of today if only they will resist being used by vested interests.
How old is Trudeau, the Canadian PM. He was 43 when he became PM. You can be much more than a thug or Twitter overlord. You can be like Trudeau's.
My name is Ben Murray Bruce and I not only want to make commonsense, I also believe in the Nigerian youth.

Source: http://www.234ping.com/2016/03/open-letter-to-nigerian-youths-by-ben.html

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths By Senator Ben Murray by MissP2(f): 1:44am On Mar 03, 2016
The "twitter" senator making common sense again

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths By Senator Ben Murray by khristals(m): 1:59am On Mar 03, 2016
some will still come here and shout "wailer" angry
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths By Senator Ben Murray by phemmiebabs: 2:03am On Mar 03, 2016
the senator is making sense, but the fact is still that he has a bigger ambition that when he later attain, one will hardly believe he's the same self made ambassador for #buyMadeInNaijaUseMadeInNaija
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths By Senator Ben Murray by ebiboy2(m): 2:05am On Mar 03, 2016
mr honourable Ben. the simple truth is that we can not stop fighting one another cos the seed of discord was sown long before we were born. it is in our DNA sir and there's nothing anyone can do about it not even this your xxxx letter.
if you doubt me click this link www.nairaland.com and visit the politics section.
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths By Senator Ben Murray by Jirate(m): 2:27am On Mar 03, 2016
We know those doing the FIGHTing……………….More

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths By Senator Ben Murray by Nobody: 3:03am On Mar 03, 2016
phemmiebabs:
the senator is making sense, but the fact is still that he has a bigger ambition that when he later attain, one will hardly believe he's the same self made ambassador for #buyMadeInNaijaUseMadeInNaija
you are right though...they always have other ambition and goals

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths By Senator Ben Murray by M4gunners: 4:22am On Mar 03, 2016
My common sense Senator. God bless you sir.Oya youths think twice be you land yourself into trouble.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths By Senator Ben Murray by Mynd44: 4:49am On Mar 03, 2016

(1)

Is Buhari Letting In Mercenaries Through The Backdoor? / PHOTOS: Ondo State Speaker Jumoke Akindele's Notice Of Impeachment / BREAKING: Senate Passes 2016 budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.