Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos (54247 Views)

Juliet Mgborukwe Gets A Car As 30th Birthday Gift From Her Husband (Photos) / Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today / Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Mariojane(f): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Glaxx:
Front page Ish
transport it there undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by kunnadej: 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ze bae! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by wabsod(m): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
adesegun121:
okay sexy mama

SEE MORE STUNNING PICTURES @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/juliet-ibrahim-marks-birthday-with.html
look urgly
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Damfostopper(m): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
To Bleep this lady just the hungry me
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Gaskia: 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
'Charlie girl'
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Oluschenco(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
what's dazzling in the flat tyres. mthcewwww
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by ReachHard: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
How can this MAMA AFRICA be 30 years old?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Affable200(m): 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Happy Birthday
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by vivavik(f): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
If she's 30 years, then I'm 15 shocked tongue
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by powerblessing: 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
ok
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by dabosuker(m): 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
Forwetinnah:
She looks transgendered-ish

i thought i was the only one that noticed it
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by pretty16(f): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
30th Birthday Ke? So am Older than Juliet Ibrahim? Una Doooo. African celebs lying about their age since 1900s. cheesy grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by alaskido(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
End Time Actress. Senior witch. See her flat boobs like slippers.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Alaanyihaji(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
Guyman02:
When I saw 'Braless' I thought it was complete package as in the real thing. grin grin grin
Good Vaseline material!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by petkoffDrake(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
nickkylawve:
cool
What's cool about that now angry?
She is ur role model ba?

Cos u too dey bra less in ur picpic undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by sladimeji(m): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
a mumu at 30 is a mumu forever
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by byvan03: 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Her face is looking manly these days embarassed.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by toprealman: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
she looks like a drag queen
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by kings52: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Kings Music Promoters.

Promote your songs in Nigeria. Don't listen to that song alone, air it in all around the country.
Contact us @08035125115.
Email: kingspromotersinc@yahoo.com.
Head office: Abuja, Zaria road

Let us take you there!!!!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
The girl is actually looking prettier but I hate the first and second pic
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
elampiro:
She looks 50. She looks older than her age. Not any sexy to me.
50? Nigga,is you gay? This girl hot as phuck,but her body ain't sexy in the first and second pic,she has fat flabby arms,slippers boobs and looks like a fat 50 year old woman. But she looks supa dupa hot in other pictures. But the fact is that she's really beautiful
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Angie1819:
What is it with some girls and heavy make up..A natural look would have been beautiful.. embarassed
. The heavy make up is actually making her look manly and older.  And also,i noticed she's really bleaching her skin. She used to have that beautiful caramel skin and used to wear light make up and the true beauty of her face used to come out then

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 04, 2016
petkoffDrake:
What's cool about that now angry? She is ur role model ba?

Cos u too dey bra less in ur picpic undecided
lol grin ,
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Palmwinetapper: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2016
repogirl:
Laiye laiye, this babe is not thirty years! If she is thirty years, then me sef go claim eighteen years... Which kind lie be this na?

She mean to tell me sey I old pass am? For wetin! angry
you are definitely older
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by elampiro(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2016
iamrealdeji:
50? Nigga,is you gay? This girl hot as phuck,but her body ain't sexy in the first and second pic,she has fat flabby arms,slippers boobs and looks like a fat 50 year old woman

Gbam! Her naked body is ugly. If she were a moulded food to swallow, she wouldn't go through my throat. I would throw up.

iamrealdeji:
But she looks supa dupa hot in other pictures. But the fact is that she's really beautiful

In those other pictures with clothes on, she really packaged herself. With bra to firm her breast, etc.

My taste of woman is very very high. The naked body should be as fit, firm and curvy as the clothed body appeared.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by elampiro(m): 10:09am On Mar 04, 2016
iamrealdeji:
The girl is actually looking prettier but I hate the first and second pic

The first and second are her real body, the other pics are packaging..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2016
Chanchit:
The boobs don dey flat like fried egg.
angry grin grin gringringringringrin
Guy,you be werey,how fried egg come to your mind?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Chanchit: 10:51am On Mar 04, 2016
iamrealdeji:
angry grin grin gringringringringrin Guy,you be werey,how fried egg come to your mind?
Abeg no mind me jare.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 11:34am On Mar 04, 2016
elampiro:

The first and second are her real body, the other pics are packaging..
gbese ree o,she don cast herself,so she been dey package for us all this while,her body come be like grandma body,look at her arms like foam,no contour,no indentation there at all,just straight and fat like grandma arms,her boobs look like fried egg,so flat,her legs so fat .what could have caused that bro? Cos I know lots of people that even have 2,3 even 4 kids and there body is still intact,this one has just 1,she this photo of sexy Fathia Balogun who's almost 50 and she looks much younger than this Juliet,see slim arms and fit body na

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by repogirl(f): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
you are definitely older
isn't she your sister in alms, so I guess you will back her lies.

I have a question for you, are those Munachi's real boobs? Cos I doubt it.

I ask since you know so much about Munachi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures / Ayo Olaiya In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.