Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. (2148 Views)

Am I Suppose To Consider My Family When Chosen A Wife / Am I Too Choosy? / GUYS GET IN Here!!is This Suppose To Be A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by testimonyobaoyin(f): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2016
At this Junction I am as confused as anything. I have been dating him for the past four years thou the first two years wasn't serious and we later became serious two years ago, I have prayed about it in different church and they keep telling me we are meant for each other. Am a yoruba woman while he is an Benin man, my mom wasn't in support of the relationship but later she changed her mind and told me she went to pray and the pastor said we are good to go..
Now since we became serious the first year was wahoo but this time things are not right, he doesn't take anything serious he already engaged me and brought his father to ask for my hand in marriage, but I don't think I want to continue...
1. His not friendly and he doesn't communicate with my siblings, he said it me he want to marry not them
2. He lacks manner of approach, he doesn't know how to talk and so lazy.
3. His not caring he believes money does all things... And is so use to is phone from morning to night his on naira land or lives core.
4. He likes to depend on is uncles, aunts and parent. He can't make a decision on his own my uncle said, my aunt said, they said they said.
And everywhere I go they say his the right one that I need is patient and I am running out of the patient..... Help me we are getting close to marriage what do I need to do cus am scared of the family we both want to start. lipsrsealed cry
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by tse1v1(m): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2016
THINK TWICE SISTER SO YOU DONT MAKE A WRONG CHOICE

1 Like

Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 03, 2016
U be olojukokoro. See ur mouth "I've been to different churches". If u mix garri with sand and corn plus yam flour, what name would give the food? Prayer weh u suppose don pray b4 u have a man in ur life for a clear direction, instead u got a financially attractive man for urself 1st b4 u remember there's God somewhere who can guide. Funny enough, God told u what u wanted to hear. Now that you've realized that happiness supercedes money, u're back to square one where God can now start afresh with you. Or better still, visit a babalawo. Guess dats what you need.

4 Likes

Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by valdes00(m): 8:44am On Mar 03, 2016
Everywhere u go, THEY say he is the right one... who are they? .... so because of one man, u start to enter diff odd places jus to check ur futures togeda.... Babe like u won't mind using fetish means to turn him around... I hail thee
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by testimonyobaoyin(f): 8:48am On Mar 03, 2016
valdes00:
Everywhere u go, THEY say he is the right one... who are they? .... so because of one man, u start to enter diff odd places jus to check ur futures togeda.... Babe like u won't mind using fetish means to turn him around... I hail thee
I mean churches and my mom pastor confirmed it that why she gave her consent too.... Not entering odds places far from that I only do church
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by testimonyobaoyin(f): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2016
valdes00:
I mean churches and my mom pastor confirmed it that why she gave her consent too.... Not entering odds places far from that I only do church.
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2016
In Obasanjo voice " Before it is too late"

Go ahead and marry him and gradually groom him to be a man of his own decision.

1 Like

Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by testimonyobaoyin(f): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2016
gassdon:
In Obasanjo voice " Before it is too late"

Go ahead and marry him.
I don't get you please
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 03, 2016
testimonyobaoyin:
I don't get you please

Till death people in marriage will always have differences.

You can not have it the exact way you wanted it. (compromise) is the key

You will learn each other better in marriage since God says he is your man.

2 Likes

Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2016
LoL!grin

Marriage is A Huge leap In Life.
You'd have to spend with A Particular person for Eternity. Make babies. eat, fight together and all.

from the list You made of his shortcomings.
He's not friendly to Your family.√ Your partner has to have a certain level of familiarity and closeness to your relatives. it's imperative he does.

He's lazy√√ No one wants A lazy man! You'd only live to regret it.

He's not caring√√ He thinks Money is everything.? LoL!grin
I wouldn't think twice about leaving His ass! I'm A hopeless romantic.embarassed
So, Bae shouldn't just Buy me flowers and throw it to me.
he should Also give it to me. say how much he loves, cares and adores me. He shouldn't just buy me Massage oils. he should also massage me. embarassed gerrit?

He's ALWAYS On Nairaland LoL!grin
This is Strong sha!grin
Can't blame him....Nairaland is contagiously addictive!lipsrsealed
But it's no excuse for neglecting your marital duties.

He likes to depend on his relatives! Looks to me like a big baby! shocked
Yes, it's great to always ask Your parents for advice, once in a while. Buh It shouldn't be A Custom. A man should have his stands. his doctrines. He should be able to make the final decisions irrespective of what his parents think.

So, there you have it! the Negatives Outweighs the Positives!

One thing's for sure. I would NEVER marry a man that doesn't care about me. A Man that thinks the only way to a woman's heart is through monetary means. nah! Nada! mbanu!

PS--biko scrap that Prophesy talk. Some pastors are fake.
they just say what You wanna hear.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by Synzu(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2016
As you don reach junction so, just enter keke go front then take bike to round about, if you reach there call me smiley smiley
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by JudgementHammer: 9:18am On Mar 03, 2016
Junction? Ok u were coming from benin, now u dey junction. Ehn just transport ur ikebe to portharcourt, I hear say some rich city men dey there.

1 Like

Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 03, 2016
At this junction, you are at a bus stop,, the bus you want to enter looks suspicious,,,

Hmmm, you wann enter "one chance"

1 Like

Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by kimnicki(f): 9:24am On Mar 03, 2016
Run oh it's for better for worse
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by DeeCherry(f): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2016
Ah! me i'm not familiar with that Junction o!

Just pray!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by Niceman4u(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2016
At dat junction wat u ve to do is to enta a bus or a taxi.
But if u mean at this juncture, well, tink of wat is gud for u, let ur instinct dictate for u.
Junction, juncture, all na JJ

1 Like

Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by testimonyobaoyin(f): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

You'd have to spend with A Particular person for Eternity. Make babies. eat, fight together and all.

He's not friendly to Your family.√ Your partner has to have a certain level of familiarity and closeness to your relatives. it's imperative he does.

I wouldn't think twice about leaving His ass! I'm A hopeless romantic.embarassed
he should Also give it to me. say how much he loves, cares and adores me. He shouldn't just buy me Massage oils. he should also massage me. embarassed gerrit?

This is Strong sha!grin

Yes, it's great to always ask Your parents for advice, once in a while. Buh It shouldn't be A Custom. A man should have his stands. his doctrines. He should be able to make the final decisions irrespective of what his parents think.

One thing's for sure. I would NEVER marry a man that doesn't care about me. A Man that thinks the only way to a woman's heart is through monetary means. nah! Nada! mbanu!

thanks you really showed me the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by chigoizie7(m): 10:17am On Mar 03, 2016
testimonyobaoyin:
At this Junction I am as confused as anything. I have been dating him for the past four years thou the first two years wasn't serious and we later became serious two years ago, I have prayed about it in different church and they keep telling me we are meant for each other. Am a yoruba woman while he is an Benin man, my mom wasn't in support of the relationship but later she changed her mind and told me she went to pray and the pastor said we are good to go..
Now since we became serious the first year was wahoo but this time things are not right, he doesn't take anything serious he already engaged me and brought his father to ask for my hand in marriage, but I don't think I want to continue...
1. His not friendly and he doesn't communicate with my siblings, he said it me he want to marry not them
2. He lacks manner of approach, he doesn't know how to talk and so lazy.
3. His not caring he believes money does all things... And is so use to is phone from morning to night his on naira land or lives core.
4. He likes to depend on is uncles, aunts and parent. He can't make a decision on his own my uncle said, my aunt said, they said they said.
And everywhere I go they say his the right one that I need is patient and I am running out of the patient..... Help me we are getting close to marriage what do I need to do cus am scared of the family we both want to start. lipsrsealed cry

U never tot of all these b4 now? Sister biko swerve make person read better thing for NL, nonsense
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by chigoizie7(m): 10:25am On Mar 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

This is Strong sha!grin

I might agree to every other thing but something is not clear to me.

How can a lazy man be rich and have money?

*he is not caring* he thinks money is everything.

I don't get it,for him to think he can make up for his not caring attitude with his money means he has enough, u don't spend what u don't have.

And since he has money, u and I knew money does not fall from sky, which means he worked for it, so, how is he considered a lazy man?

Seriously, op is very confused.

1st she never saw all these traits for the past4 yrs.

2nd she has been jumping from one church to the other seeking approval from people who knew nothing about her life and how she wants to life to make decisions for her.
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2016
At this. junction , take a bike and go back home. angry
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by halfricanadian(f): 10:37am On Mar 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
At this. junction , take a bike and go back home. angry

loooool funny elder sister cheesy
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

loooool funny elder sister cheesy
lol grin

Hi Big Sis.

how are you ? smiley
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by halfricanadian(f): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
lol grin

Hi Big Sis.

how are you ? smiley

*coughs badly* shocked shocked please im still a baby wearing pampers cry cry

Im on my knees good morning ma

Im fine ma and you? I miss u nd dollyjoy cry cry sorry i became a black sheep
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by biz2get(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2016
At this junction... you need to walk back home alone....

When confusion has left you... then you will see the help you need... cheesy angry
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

*coughs badly* shocked shocked please im still a baby wearing pampers cry cry

Im on my knees good morning ma

Im fine ma and you? I miss u nd dollyjoy cry cry sorry i became a black sheep
shocked shocked

* Removes clothes, with only panties on . Prostrate flatly *

Oh Mama don't gimme taboo chop , I am very fine Ma.

Mama why you leave us go join black sheep nah sad
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by olac21(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2016
And how are you sure he won't see this post of yours?back to your question,the matter is complicated a bit!but I think he's under some external spiritual forces to have been acting like this in a period like this!may God help you(amen)

1 Like

Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2016
testimonyobaoyin:
thanks you really showed me the way
smileycheesy
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2016
chigoizie7:

I might agree to every other thing but something is not clear to me.

How can a lazy man be rich and have money?

*he is not caring* he thinks money is everything.

I don't get it,for him to think he can make up for his not caring attitude with his money means he has enough, u don't spend what u don't have.

And since he has money, u and I knew money does not fall from sky, which means he worked for it, so, how is he considered a lazy man?

Seriously, op is very confused.

1st she never saw all these traits for the past4 yrs.

2nd she has been jumping from one church to the other seeking approval from people who knew nothing about her life and how she wants to life to make decisions for her.
Uhm...

Sexually lazy!? Emotionally lazy? duty-lazy?undecided

Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by chigoizie7(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uhm...

Sexually lazy!? Emotionally lazy? duty-lazy?undecided

Ooops, that?

And she never noticed that in 4yrs?
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 03, 2016
chigoizie7:

Ooops, that?

You could withstand that in the usual Boify- relationship.

Buh Husby-ship? that's another ball game.

Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2016
chigoizie7:

Ooops, that?
Are you minding the op ?

Im not just in the mood for trouble else I would have put some senses into her.

She is just looking for excuses to dump the guy.

Its her cup of kunu jare grin
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by chigoizie7(m): 11:04am On Mar 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Are you minding the op ?

Im not just in the mood for trouble else I would have put some senses into her.

She is just looking for excuses to dump the guy.

Its her cup of kunu jare grin

Gbaam.

I had wanted to add. *she is just looking for a way to dump the guy and not feel guilty, thus finding excuses to justify her acts"

But I decided otherwise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Respect Each Other / When The Whole Neighborhood Heard You Just Bought Fuel (photo) / Why Do Ladies Twist Their Voice When Answering Or Making Calls?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.